ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flexi Appointment - TLS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bganuk

Flexi Appointment - TLS

Post by bganuk » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:11 pm

Does anyone has experience with Flexi Appointment at TLS visa center?

I paid for this service, as it's a requirement for family application, I didn't find time slot for everyone on the same day, then I booked in two different days, because I understood that Flexi Appointment allows us to go there in walk-in basis even without an appointment.

https://pos.tlscontact.com/waw_en//term ... tions-sale
14. With regard to the Flexi Appointment/Walk In Without Appointment service, which allows you to visit the TLScontact Centre at any time without an appointment, you expressly acknowledge and agree that this service commences and is performed in full at the time when you visit the TLScontact Centre in order to carry out the administrative and biometric procedures required for submitting your application.
And
Flexi Appointment
This service allows applicants to submit their application without appointment, or before and after their scheduled appointment date, during opening hours of the Visa Application Centre.

I emailed the TLS just to confirm and they said:
Please be informed, that if you choose a Flexi Appointment it means that you can visit the Visa Application Centre during opening hours only on your scheduled appointment date.

bganuk

Re: Flexi Appointment - TLS

Post by bganuk » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:36 pm

Just for updating...

I got this on TLS facebook chat

Dear,

Kindly note that you have paid and booked a Flexi appointment. This service allows you to submit your application without appointment, or before and after your scheduled appointment date, during opening hours of the Visa Application Centre.

Kind Regards,

TLScontact Team

Jolz369
Newly Registered

Post by Jolz369 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:28 pm

Hi,

I recently booked in a Flexi Appointment also and am interested to know how yours went.

What was the outcome of the biometrics appointment?
Did you end up going prior to the booking date and were they accommodating or did they turn you away?

I found booking system is confusing as it forces you to select an appointment date even if you want to proceed with the Flexi service - and they then state that you can come before the actual appointment date.

Thanks!

bganuk

Post by bganuk » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:40 am

Jolz369 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:28 pm
Hi,

I recently booked in a Flexi Appointment also and am interested to know how yours went.

What was the outcome of the biometrics appointment?
Did you end up going prior to the booking date and were they accommodating or did they turn you away?

I found booking system is confusing as it forces you to select an appointment date even if you want to proceed with the Flexi service - and they then state that you can come before the actual appointment date.

Thanks!
Hi,

yes, the system is very confusing and sometimes you don't have even an option for flexi appointment in some of the days.

So, we had 4 different appointment date and we all went together, we did the biometrics together without any problem. Even on a day that none of us were scheduled to. It's really flexible, the only caveat that I do is that you won't have a specific time to be attended and the waiting time will depend on the number of people scheduled for that day. I had to wait almost 2h to be attended.

I was scheduled for a day before and my wife and children for a day after the day we went.

Hope this helps.