ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by nasiaziz » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:55 pm

One last question
on the check list it says employee payment records, HM revenue p45 or p46.
what is employee payment record?? is it p11 sheets?
i hav attached the employee joining statments where it show all p45 or p46 details and personal details.
p45 for anyone who left the company also attached.
thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:12 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:55 pm
One last question
on the check list it says employee payment records, HM revenue p45 or p46.
what is employee payment record?? is it p11 sheets?
i hav attached the employee joining statments where it show all p45 or p46 details and personal details.
p45 for anyone who left the company also attached.
thanks
None of what you have mentioned is required. Its showing up on the checklist because you ticked that option incorrectly while answering the original question even though it says “tick if applies”.

RTI-FPS
Wage Slips
Employee Passport copies

Nothing else.

Stick to the guidance. Any extra documents results in delays and extra checks in majority cases.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:01 am

do we need the passport size photos to take witb us ?
and what do we do with the brp we already have which expires in 2020, do we keep untill ilr comes?
thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:13 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:01 am
do we need the passport size photos to take witb us ?
and what do we do with the brp we already have which expires in 2020, do we keep untill ilr comes?
thanks
1) No
2) Yes
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:32 pm

It’s not on online form. Just write an A4 page of each and include it in your application
Bizman

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:53 pm

ok thanks
we applied on 10th october but still didnt recieve any acknowledgement email?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:40 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:53 pm
ok thanks
we applied on 10th october but still didnt recieve any acknowledgement email?
Read through as it may answer most of your questions.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-1-ent-a ... 81140.html

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi all
we go ilr successfully in two months just updating here a bit later it got approval on 12 dec.
i hav a question my friend who got ilr has two kidds who are 6 and 3 years old both born outside uk,
and they havent lived with him 5 years in uk because he brought them after two years of him coming to uk.
so can he apply british citizenship or ilr for them straight away or they have to complete 5 years.
i heard from someone for children natualisation can be applied after the parent get ilr. the mother hasnt completed the five years either she tends to complete it in 2022.
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:08 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:59 pm
i hav a question my friend who got ilr has two kidds who are 6 and 3 years old both born outside uk,
and they havent lived with him 5 years in uk because he brought them after two years of him coming to uk.
so can he apply british citizenship or ilr for them straight away or they have to complete 5 years.
i heard from someone for children natualisation can be applied after the parent get ilr. the mother hasnt completed the five years either she tends to complete it in 2022.
thanks
The children need ilr first and can apply when the mother does. Children born abroad can also only register as British once they have ilr and a parent is also applying for citizenship or already has citizenship and the other parent has ilr.

There is no shortcut for children born abroad.

The rule that children can be registered once a parent gets ILR applies to children born in the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:30 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:08 pm
nasiaziz wrote:
thanks
The children need ilr first and can apply when the mother does. Children born abroad can also only register as British once they have ilr and a parent is also applying for citizenship or already has citizenship and the other parent has ilr.

The rule that children can be registered once a parent gets ILR applies to children born in the UK.
thanks CR001
so if a person has a british passport and is married ouside the uk and living outside uk and a child is born to him what can be applied for that child abroad in the embasssy? ilr or citizenship or passport straight away. only one parent has british passport and the second is not british.
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:33 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:30 pm
CR001 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:08 pm
nasiaziz wrote:
thanks

thanks CR001
so if a person has a british passport and is married ouside the uk and living outside uk and a child is born to him what can be applied for that child abroad in the embasssy? ilr or citizenship or passport straight away. only one parent has british passport and the second is not british.
thanks
That isn't what you said in your post about your friend that holds ilr.

It is different if a parent is British otherwise than by descent.

There are different rules depending on circumstances. There isn't a one size fits all for all eventualities.

You really should not be asking random question for friends in your topic. Either ask your friends to register in the forum and ask their own specific questions based on their circumstances or start a new topic asking on behalf of your friends.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.