ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment Permit REFUSED

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tamirez
Newly Registered
Brazil

Employment Permit REFUSED

Post by Tamirez » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:46 am

Hello everyone!

I'm desperate because I'm currently living in Ireland and I applied for the Employment Permit.
It was refused and they sent to me a letter with the "wrong parts".
How can I start an appeal?

Please, help me! I have no idea how to start

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Re: Employment Permit REFUSED

Post by shpirtshqipe » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:11 pm

You need to be more specific on the circumstances of refusal than just saying “wrong parts” if you want this forum to provide guidance. For example what was your legal status in Ireland on application for permit and the reasons given on the refusal letter by INIS?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:38 pm

As shpirtshqipe said, you need to provide more details.
- What's your current status in Ireland?
- What type of employment permit did you apply for?
- What type of work did you apply for?
- Who applied for the permit? You or your employer?
- What are the stated starting date and length of contract?
- What is the refusal reason? It can't be just "wrong parts".

Tamirez
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by Tamirez » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:30 am

Sorry guys, it's my first time here.

When I applied I was with a STAMP 2 (Student visa), and it expired in October 3th. I have an appointment in October 24th at the immigration office to explain my situation. I was wondering to ask an extension of this visa to wait for the work permit appeal, do you think is it possible? I search on internet but I didn't find out how long the decision appeal takes.

My work permit is the general one (not critical skills) and the letter that we received appointing "the wrong parts" was saying that the company where I work announced my vacancy (labour market test) as a intern.
Do you think is possible to fix it? because of the word "intern" a lot of parts are wrong (salary, my qualification...) because they didn't understand what kind of vacancy I was applying.

I work in an architecture office, but I didn't finish my architecture degree course (I was in my last semester when I come to Ireland).

I think now I answer everything, thank you for reading!

joker
Ireland

Post by joker » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:22 am

You must leave at the end of your visa(one of the conditions you agreed to) and your employer will get you a work permit if you fill various criteria, salary etc