ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Revoked and Citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

usmanch313

Visa Revoked and Citizenship

Post by usmanch313 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:36 am

Hi all member

I get letter of revocation PR application now I'm gonna lodge appeal because what allegation DOJ put on me I'm denying. Because DOJ saying I wasn't living with my ex wife I submitted all Docs to obtain documents.

Now I'm living with new partner I also have Irish baby living with us .and baby get Irish passport behalf of mother.

Now I have choice I can accept the allegation under PR application don't lodge appeal
Or
apply new application under irish born baby.

Main concern is :

I applied citizenship last year now my main concern if appeal application goes against me so
I can apply Zambrano application if DOJ granted me visa.
Did Citizenship application time will count ?

if I get visa behalf of my baby .
Or i have to wait another 3 or 5 years to apply citizenship.

Really appreciate if any can assist me..

dubnew
Ireland

Re: Visa Revoked and Citizenship

Post by dubnew » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:28 pm

usmanch313 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:36 am
Hi all member

I get letter of revocation PR application now I'm gonna lodge appeal because what allegation DOJ put on me I'm denying. Because DOJ saying I wasn't living with my ex wife I submitted all Docs to obtain documents.

Now I'm living with new partner I also have Irish baby living with us .and baby get Irish passport behalf of mother.

Now I have choice I can accept the allegation under PR application don't lodge appeal
Or
apply new application under irish born baby.

Main concern is :

I applied citizenship last year now my main concern if appeal application goes against me so
I can apply Zambrano application if DOJ granted me visa.
Did Citizenship application time will count ?

if I get visa behalf of my baby .
Or i have to wait another 3 or 5 years to apply citizenship.

Really appreciate if any can assist me..
How did your second partner got reckonable residency in Ireland as you claimed that baby got passport on behalf of mother ?

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:41 pm

Irish citizens

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:27 pm

usmanch313 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:41 pm
Irish citizens
They could say you do not have enough reckonable residency and you are not eligible.
or
They could suspend your application untill you provide new permission but very little chances.

You can apply after three year if you get permission under zambrano but normally they don't approve.

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:03 am

It's sad the way they are treating everyone so strictly and unreasonably.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:00 am

@usmanch313 : its little confusing how can they revoke your PR application.. I remember you was approved EU5 long time ago. which means your permission was on your own afterwords not on your EU wife, they shouldn't have problem.

May I ask you what are the allegation and why didn't they find out those allegations at the time of EU5??

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:13 pm

Yes I was granted Eu5 and approved jan

Then I applied PR in sep 2018.
July 19 get letter
They saying you manipulated documents to obtain status, you wasn't living with your partner ,
They saying my marriage is one convenient etc
They revoked all my Current and Previous stamps
Give me 21 days to appeal.

I provide 2 year Family income supplement letter, all Revenue letters
All PRTB,
Lease ,
Bank statement
Her P60
Mine last 5 years P60.
Ex wife exercise in state since
I was living with her 1 year before marriage .
give them each single evidence they still not happy .

Dont know what to do .

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:26 am

they will never be happy.. if those documents are real/genuine I'll suggest to drag them to court, ther are couple of reasons I'm suggesting this..

1. If you will go for parent of irish child it means you accept the allegation, which means you manipulated and submitted fraudulent documents to department and I don't think so this will have good impact on your citizen application..

2. documents you have mention above, sounds perfect for any application EU3, EU5. you can argue on if those documents were manipulated, how you guys didn't find out.. you can do more by saying that they are discriminating when EU5 is approved and rights transfer on your own right then how can they say same documents are manipulated for EU3 application..

3. You know you have Irish child, who is like your backup anyway if above go against you.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:36 am

sorry I noticed this now ' 2 year Family income supplement letter '

this can be issue, because currently I know lots of guys who claimed the state benefit directly(Jobless) OR indirectly(For family) are getting those visa revoked letter. Ireland and department not looking people in good lenses, they believe people who claim state benefits are burden on state..

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:07 pm

With same documents they granted Retention and with same documents they revoked stamp
Dont know how DOC operating these days.
Any idea How long will take for review?
Did we get temporary stamp while application is under review ?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:53 am

usmanch313 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:07 pm
With same documents they granted Retention and with same documents they revoked stamp
Dont know how DOC operating these days.
Any idea How long will take for review?
Did we get temporary stamp while application is under review ?
let me be honest review will take some extra time then normal application.. about your second question I personally know someone in my contact, who's visa was revoked and he applied review and they gave him temp stamp twice..

Statusquo73
Lebanon

Post by Statusquo73 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:11 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:36 am
sorry I noticed this now ' 2 year Family income supplement letter '

this can be issue, because currently I know lots of guys who claimed the state benefit directly(Jobless) OR indirectly(For family) are getting those visa revoked letter. Ireland and department not looking people in good lenses, they believe people who claim state benefits are burden on state..
Finalversion I think in usmaneach case department refused/revoked because they believe that marriage is marriage of convenience.
And documents are false.

My question is here, How did that think that documents are false or marrige is fake as they approved Usmaneach's EU5 application recently.

@usmaneach, did you play or modify any of your documents?

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:12 pm

Not a single piece of paper is modified.
All documents is Origanl like posted not even copies.

Social welfare
Revenue
Jobs Slip
Bank statement
Original lease and original Rent books where we paying rent every month.

My Ex partner give a statement that's I'm not living with her ,she give this statement after 2 years divorce.
Because she knew I'm on relationship with some one she can't do nothing against me until INIS approach her ..
Some time you get luck like me where you had genuine elationships I live with here 1.5 years before marriage then we get married. She was exercise in state since 2007.

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm

I think they dont like it when someone on stamp 4 EU fam applies irish passport for their child even if they are entitled to do so. I know a person who did this and got a letter of revocation after a few months.
This is totally insane.
How can they stop people from doing so?
They dont care if the marriage was genuine or not. They are just trying to make people s life harder I believe. Not fair.

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:40 pm

Thanks ali
In my case my child get passport behalf of mother
I really dont understand how DOJ working these days?

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:19 pm

I think they still can never deport you as your new spouse is Irish. You should double check with a solicitor to see what s your best option in this case, but find a real knowledgeable one. A lot of them dont know themselves.

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:07 pm

I'm lodging appeal EU treaty application and also going to apply Zambrano base on irish Child .

Will see how much chances I have.

Thanks for everyone

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:46 am

Hi guys apologies I'm not trying to Hijack the topic.. as I know you guys are experienced and I was reading your responses from last couple of years, which were really helpful..

I have one small tricky question, my retention application is in process, wondering can I apply for Citizen application as my citizen application time is over due and retention application is still in process from last 13 months and now they send me Temp stamp 4 for next 4 months..

I saw the INIS site and I didn't find the answer, all what I saw if you are in state for number of days, with reckonable stamp you are eligible to apply citizen application..

would really appreciate your thoughts..

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:35 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:46 am
Hi guys apologies I'm not trying to Hijack the topic.. as I know you guys are experienced and I was reading your responses from last couple of years, which were really helpful..

I have one small tricky question, my retention application is in process, wondering can I apply for Citizen application as my citizen application time is over due and retention application is still in process from last 13 months and now they send me Temp stamp 4 for next 4 months..

I saw the INIS site and I didn't find the answer, all what I saw if you are in state for number of days, with reckonable stamp you are eligible to apply citizen application..

would really appreciate your thoughts..
Yes, you can still apply.
A friend of mine recently did. He is in the same situation more or less.
Whether they approve it or not is entirely up to them, but yes, you can apply as you are now eligible to apply for citizenship as far as I know.
Best of luck.

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:03 pm

Thanks ali
I already submitted my application in 2018 and they revoked my visas in July 2019.after one year submitted my Citizenship application.
Now my PR application under review.
Thanks

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:11 pm

@usmanch313: did your citizenship application also get rejected because of your PR revoked or they are considering it?

@Alixlboy: are they 2 different department's??

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:24 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:11 pm
@usmanch313: did your citizenship application also get rejected because of your PR revoked or they are considering it?

@Alixlboy: are they 2 different department's??
Yes, but I think they do exchange information.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:29 am

Thanks @Alixlboy : you also said one of your friend did the same, would you please share some high level information about his case??

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:59 pm

Citizenship still processing as normal could be they rejecte my application.
Any idea how long will take for review?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:38 am

@usmanch313 : I'm not sure, as I am waiting for retention decision from almost more then year.. but i'll love to know if one of your application is in process can we apply for second??

for example:
In my case Retention application in process can I apply for Citizen Application??
In your case review application is in process, so will your citizen application will processing normally??