ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Safina000

UK Visitor Visa

Post by Safina000 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone ever applied for anyone to come to UK from pakistan or any other country? I would like to apply for my mother in law. I’m expecting my first baby and she would like to come and see us. She’s dependent on my father in law and he’s a pensioner. She has savings on her name, myself and my husband both work and would like to fund her trip. I’m due in December 2019 and would like her to come for 2 weeks.

What documents did you submit from here?
How much was the fee?
What documents do they submit?
If they had interview there?

Any help would be really appropriated

Thank you

bilalJhelum
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: UK Visitor Visa

Post by bilalJhelum » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:59 pm

Hi,
Send an invitation from your husband with his following documents:
Invitation/Sponsorship letter
Accomodation/Mortgage Letter/Rent agreement
Bank Statements
Payslips
Cover Letter

From Pakistan, as she is dependant on her husband so your father in law financial documents should be attached. Plus these documents
Cover letter that we been married for years this thsat I have been supporting her blah blah
Pension proof
Bank Statment
Property ownership
Marriage Certificate
Family Registration Certificate
so anything you can attach but focus on finance and family ties. Never mind you supporting but she have to show her interest back in Pakistan. Like family and finance

Your Mother in Law:
Saving Statement
Cover letter. explaining situation and family back home. Most importantly where did the savings come from. And if husband then husbands income have to be provided

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I wanted to know if I apply online from UK, where do send the supporting evidence.

My father in law is pensioner so they can show evidence of that. They have savings there so she can provide the documents.

I Don’t know where to start with the process. I have my payslips, bank statements, accommodation letter etc. Sponser letter. Just don’t know if to complete online application. Where to send documents

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:07 pm

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/apply

Visit visas cannot be applied within the UK. The applicant will need to apply from home country.
You may help them filling the online form/submission though
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

iwolga

Post by iwolga » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:53 pm

Safina000 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:00 pm
Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I wanted to know if I apply online from UK, where do send the supporting evidence.

My father in law is pensioner so they can show evidence of that. They have savings there so she can provide the documents.

I Don’t know where to start with the process. I have my payslips, bank statements, accommodation letter etc. Sponser letter. Just don’t know if to complete online application. Where to send documents
I don’t know if it applies to all countries now, but we are uploading the papers online.