ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Signature mistake for biometrics enrollment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mah123
Newly Registered
Japan

Signature mistake for biometrics enrollment

Post by Mah123 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:20 am

Hi!
Recently, I have used premium lounge service for visa application in the UK. During the service, the staff asked me to write my signature for biometrics enrollment and I correctly wrote my name except for ONE ADDITIONAL LINE before my correct signature. I double-checked with him to use my signature and wanted to rewrite my signature. However, he only said that’s fine. Do you guys think this signature mistake will cause rejection or refusal of my visa application??
I really worry about this....
Thank you

iwolga

Re: Signature mistake for biometrics enrollment

Post by iwolga » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Mah123 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:20 am
Hi!
Recently, I have used premium lounge service for visa application in the UK. During the service, the staff asked me to write my signature for biometrics enrollment and I correctly wrote my name except for ONE ADDITIONAL LINE before my correct signature. I double-checked with him to use my signature and wanted to rewrite my signature. However, he only said that’s fine. Do you guys think this signature mistake will cause rejection or refusal of my visa application??
I really worry about this....
Thank you
Do you mean you missed a line in a handwritten letter? On the e-pad, where they normally ask to sign? I normally produce a weak resemblance to my actual signature. And I never had any problems with that.