ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Startup Visa

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yoyogroup
India

Startup Visa

Post by yoyogroup » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am in Tier 4 Student Visa. My university is in the list of endorsing bodies of Startup Visa.

I would like to know has anyone been successful in obtaining start up Visa with University endorsement?

Thanks

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Startup Visa

Post by Zerubbabel » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:50 pm

This is a new route. So you are not going to find tons of testimonies at the moment. However, many universities are now endorsing bodies. There are some quota limitations per endorsing body (+nationwide quota) and also you need to convince them that your idea is worth endorsing. Once the endorsing body is happy to assist you, the rest of the application doesn't seem to be uber complicated.

As an example, here are the guidelines for Cambridge University from their website:

https://www.internationalstudents.cam.ac.uk/start-visa

This post contains some valuable information:

start-up-and-innovator-visas/innovator- ... 78156.html

Bethov76
Newly Registered
Wales

Re: Startup Visa

Post by Bethov76 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:05 pm

You need to talk to your university about how you can be endorsed and whether there are any selection competitions you need to enter. Each university has their own selection criteria and processes.

Talk to the International Student Advisers at your university as they will be able to point you towards the information you need, which you're unlikely to get from the forum.