ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (Protection) Route applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Star1982
Newly Registered

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by Star1982 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:26 am

samapply wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:44 pm
Star1982 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:01 pm
samapply wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:19 pm
update

I did my biometric today and they said wait 6-8 weeks for respond from home office.
I will update soon finger cross
They said that when I did mine, it has been 14 weeks though...
oh no,
finger cross.

I think because they are short of staff and no budget. and they use available resources for other applications which paid good money compare to us pay nothing :(.

I wish we had option of fast track :)

But what else can we do other than wait?

let's keep each other update,
Took 3 months from the biometric submission date.
Hope you will hear good news sooner..

hoods24

Post by hoods24 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:07 pm

Imtiaz15

The home office website:
Gov.uk

Where you fill your online application. The last page of further actions, they tell you upto what date you’re able to view your information. And after that you will not be able to view that page.
As this MIGHT be a possibility they have decided your application that’s why your information is not there anymore...
It’s not 100% but could be something..

Hope this helps

hoods24

Post by hoods24 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Star1982

That’s great news!! Many congratulations and all the best. Thanks for sharing your great news.

Imtiaz15
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Imtiaz15 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:31 pm

hi Star1982

Congradulatios Brother..... Enjoy the ILR NOW with full commitment and confidence..

Imtiaz15
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Imtiaz15 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:34 pm

Hi Hoods

i went the application webpage.... mine application still hanging there....
I can see the page options with; consent form.... Download your application form and download the required documents list...

means i can still access it..... IT doesn't say me your application not accessible

samapply

Post by samapply » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:08 pm

Star1982 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:24 am
Star1982 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:43 am
worried as well.
applied 7/7/2019
acknowledgment email same date
biometric 16/07/2019
no communications since then
still waiting :?
BRP arrived 18/10/2019
Approval letter arrived 19/10/2019 dated 16/10/2019

Thank you all, and I wish next week will bring good news for all.
Congrat. :)

artsy
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by artsy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:56 pm

Hi Guys

Thanks for sharing all the info as it is very helpful, I have finished the ILR app online and I'm due to book the biometrics, is my only option the Sopra Steria ? as it is £100 and the free appointments are far ahead, how do I upload my docs?
Much appreciated

hoods24

Post by hoods24 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:13 pm

You can upload online at home if you have a scanner, which will cost you nothing, depending on number of documents you’re uploading may take alot of time. Sopra steria is more quicker and easier as they’ll upload everything for u and take your biometrics and pics, obviously for a price which is not very desirable but it’s convenient I think. If u go for sopra steria you might wanna get their text message service as you’ll receive a text confirmation that you’ve submitted your docs via sopra steria...

Hope this helps
All the best

artsy
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by artsy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Thanks for your response, I have completed the application and I'm booking the appointment now, but haven't seen any part of the process that allows you to upload the documents, also where are the required docs listed?

thanks for your help

hoods24

Post by hoods24 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:32 pm

The required list of docs can be seen after you complete your application on gov website. List of docs will come up then. Plus you can add more docs to support your application like your bank statements, payslips etc. The choice of uploading your docs should be there on steria website when you’re choosing your options.

artsy
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by artsy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:34 pm

Dear Hoods
Thanks a lot for your assistance, I think I'm rushing a bit hence why I didn't notice the tab, lastly , in my application I have mentioned that I'm not in possession my birth country ID or passport but it still comes up as the first mandatory required document, any advice?

I'm grateful for your help.

SomethingoOrOther
Newly Registered
Mood:
Burkina Faso

Post by SomethingoOrOther » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:24 am

artsy wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:34 pm
Dear Hoods
Thanks a lot for your assistance, I think I'm rushing a bit hence why I didn't notice the tab, lastly , in my application I have mentioned that I'm not in possession my birth country ID or passport but it still comes up as the first mandatory required document, any advice?

I'm grateful for your help.
Don't worry, as long as you can justify why you don't have it (like mine was confiscated by home office) then you'll be fine

SomethingoOrOther
Newly Registered
Mood:
Burkina Faso

Post by SomethingoOrOther » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:41 am

Btw guys I'm getting my BRP this morning aparently- Just got the email to say I will get it today 21/10/2019
Application date:5/07/2019
Biometrics: 9/07/2019

That's a total of 109 days, or 3 months 17 days. When I was doing some calculations, seems the average was 117 days, so hold on in there July people :)

Thank you so much for everyone who posted, shared info, and kept me calm during. Love and solidarity with you all- hope you get it soon.

Take care

Bam05
Newly Registered

Post by Bam05 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:41 am

Hi guys. I applied 08.08.2019 still waiting for decision to be made. Just got a question about the consent form when I went to "Steria Sopra" they refused to take the consent form and told me that they don't need it but on my online account it says that I must to attached that form.
Tried to phone them but just because it's still in public service time Home Office just cuts off the call. Could anyone give me any advice what to cause I am stuck.
Many thanks.

SomethingoOrOther
Newly Registered
Mood:
Burkina Faso

Post by SomethingoOrOther » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:19 pm

Bam05 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:41 am
Hi guys. I applied 08.08.2019 still waiting for decision to be made. Just got a question about the consent form when I went to "Steria Sopra" they refused to take the consent form and told me that they don't need it but on my online account it says that I must to attached that form.
Tried to phone them but just because it's still in public service time Home Office just cuts off the call. Could anyone give me any advice what to cause I am stuck.
Many thanks.
I uploaded it online and then sent it to their Darlington p.o box just in case too because I forgot to try and it in at the appointment. I asked them to confirm they received it and heard nothing back but still got my BRP okay.

Bam05
Newly Registered

Post by Bam05 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:35 pm

SomethingoOrOther wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:19 pm
Bam05 wrote:
Many thanks.
I uploaded it online and then sent it to their Darlington p.o box just in case too because I forgot to try and it in at the appointment. I asked them to confirm they received it and heard nothing back but still got my BRP okay.
Thanks for your reply, could you please write the address where you sent it to (I cannot find the address on Google)
Thanks.

SomethingoOrOther
Newly Registered
Mood:
Burkina Faso

Post by SomethingoOrOther » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Bam05 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:35 pm
SomethingoOrOther wrote:
Bam05 wrote:
Many thanks.
Thanks for your reply, could you please write the address where you sent it to (I cannot find the address on Google)
Thanks.
I think it mat have been this one, it says set (O) but I just changed it to set (P) and trusted that it would get forwarded to the right address:

SET(O)
Indefinite Leave to remain
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:07 pm

SomethingoOrOther wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:05 pm
Bam05 wrote:
SomethingoOrOther wrote:
Bam05 wrote:
Many thanks.
Thanks.
I think it mat have been this one, it says set (O) but I just changed it to set (P) and trusted that it would get forwarded to the right address:

SET(O)
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS
Why are you posting SET O address for posts in a thread about SET P after 5 years refugee? Set O is for completely different applications.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SomethingoOrOther
Newly Registered
Mood:
Burkina Faso

Post by SomethingoOrOther » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:44 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:07 pm
SomethingoOrOther wrote:
Bam05 wrote:
SomethingoOrOther wrote:

Thanks.

SET(O)
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS
Why are you posting SET O address for posts in a thread about SET P after 5 years refugee? Set O is for completely different applications.
If you read my message I said I changed it to Set P instead of Set O and hoped it would be forwarded to the right address. I got my BRP so that means they got it. Not a professional to be advising any different, but just saying where I posted mine and trying to be helpful.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:56 pm

SomethingoOrOther wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:44 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:07 pm
SomethingoOrOther wrote:
Bam05 wrote:

Thanks.

SET(O)
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS
If you read my message I said I changed it to Set P instead of Set O and hoped it would be forwarded to the right address. I got my BRP so that means they got it. Not a professional to be advising any different, but just saying where I posted mine and trying to be helpful.
You cannot simply change the form number/letter. Each department has a different postal address. It is not one address for everyone.

Set (Protection Route) Applications
Dept 21
The Capital Building
Liverpool
L3 9PP
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bam05
Newly Registered

Post by Bam05 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Thank you very much guys, this site is a real help.
I'll download a concert form and send it to them but it's kinda weird that "Supra" told me that they don't need it. Thank again.

hoods24

Post by hoods24 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:23 pm

SomethingoOrother

Thank you for sharing your good news with us. Many congratulations to you. All the best.

Kht
inactive
Afghanistan

Post by Kht » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:08 pm

Good Evening All,

I have applied via Solicter on last week week of August 19, but as of today me and solicitor have not yet receive any confirmation email or letter from HO, any idea and normally how long it takes?

Thanks

hoods24

Post by hoods24 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:21 pm

It’s best to call them I think if you’ve not received your email confirmation of submission.

artsy
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by artsy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:41 pm

Hi Guys
Applying online and trying to scan and upload, should I scan all pages of my travel document?

Thanks