ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Settled Status - Need Help with Benefits

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Got Settled Status - Need Help with Benefits

Post by hrak1978 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:14 pm

Dear Seniors,

I got Settled Status and I got question if I claim JSA or any other benefit. Is it going to effect my wife application?

She got Extended Family member of EU National (My dad) and her Settled status I am going to apply next month?

Please advise?

Many thanks.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Re: Got Settled Status - Need Help with Benefits

Post by hrak1978 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:37 pm

Hello Seniors,

I applied for Settled status for my wife on 29th August, She had her Biometric on 19th September. After that no COA nothing, I was expecting her case to be super quick but never mind.

One question again please if any senior can reply, it will be great help.

I applied for CB and UC last week. Will these 2 benefit going to effect my Mrs application as she is dependent on my dad who is EU national and holding settled status.

Please advise any seniors?

Have a great evening.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }