ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-FP switching to FLRM(Documents inside uk)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

silentsmile

FLR-FP switching to FLRM(Documents inside uk)

Post by silentsmile » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:53 am

Hello guy's

I am urgently looking to apply FLRM For my wife a very first time.

She's currently on flr fp visa first time visa becuase(after) my children are british and I am on ILR.

Now it's a very first time FLRM for me, my wages are 23k so i can fullfil financial requirement.

Question 1 :Now issue is i am looking to do superiority service i just wana find out if i get super priority service do you think i can get visa including BRP by post all in two weeks ?

And i don't have joint name last two years document like bills or letters.

I only got water bill and gp letter for last three years or more

Question 2 :Do i still need to show LAST TWO YEARS JOINT NAME DOCUMENTS OR LETTERS ?

QUESTION 3: Which are the whole documents mandatory i must have to show - Its first time FLR M inside uk. ?

Question4: can i fill application online and book super priority service appointment for her while she's outside country on holiday ? She will come on just two days before her appointment is there any issue ?

I appreciate and clearly i can see this forum really helpful and saving life. Please any experts reply me ASAP that would be so so much helpful .

Many thanks

geoeng
Canada

Re: FLR-FP switching to FLRM(Documents inside uk)

Post by geoeng » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:02 am

silentsmile wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:53 am
Hello guy's

I am urgently looking to apply FLRM For my wife a very first time.

She's currently on flr fp visa first time visa becuase(after) my children are british and I am on ILR.

Now it's a very first time FLRM for me, my wages are 23k so i can fullfil financial requirement.

Question 1 :Now issue is i am looking to do superiority service i just wana find out if i get super priority service do you think i can get visa including BRP by post all in two weeks ?

And i don't have joint name last two years document like bills or letters.

I only got water bill and gp letter for last three years or more

Question 2 :Do i still need to show LAST TWO YEARS JOINT NAME DOCUMENTS OR LETTERS ?

QUESTION 3: Which are the whole documents mandatory i must have to show - Its first time FLR M inside uk. ?

Question4: can i fill application online and book super priority service appointment for her while she's outside country on holiday ? She will come on just two days before her appointment is there any issue ?

I appreciate and clearly i can see this forum really helpful and saving life. Please any experts reply me ASAP that would be so so much helpful .

Many thanks
1. Maybe, but I wouldn't rely on it. With super priority you should get a decision the next working day, but this isn't guaranteed. Appointment availability for FLR(M) applications appears to be limited across the whole country, so it might be a bit before you get one and the BRP will take a week to 10 days to get sent to you.

4. Not really. Your wife would have to apply online from within the UK. Travel outside the UK after the application has been submitted results in a withdrawal of the application.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:15 am

2. Depends. If the FLR(FP) visa was granted on the basis of being your partner, you will have to provide evidence of cohabitation since the last visa was granted (E-LTRP.1.10. in Appendix FM). This requires correspondence sent to you jointly (6 pieces) or individually (12 pieces total - 6 sent to each person) or a combination. THe list of acceptable correspondence is long and includes letters sent from pretty much any official source (council, government, utilities, GPs, NHS, banks, etc.).

3. Evidence of meeting the financial requirements. Evidence of residence and cohabitation. Evidence of meeting the English Language requirement. Marriage certificate. Passport and BRP of applicant and copy of sponsor's passport.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:38 am

geoeng wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:15 am
2. Depends. If the FLR(FP) visa was granted on the basis of being your partner, you will have to provide evidence of cohabitation since the last visa was granted (E-LTRP.1.10. in Appendix FM). This requires correspondence sent to you jointly (6 pieces) or individually (12 pieces total - 6 sent to each person) or a combination. THe list of acceptable correspondence is long and includes letters sent from pretty much any official source (council, government, utilities, GPs, NHS, banks, etc.).

3. Evidence of meeting the financial requirements. Evidence of residence and cohabitation. Evidence of meeting the English Language requirement. Marriage certificate. Passport and BRP of applicant and copy of sponsor's passport.

Many thanks geoeng ♡♡♡.

My wife took the visa flr fp only for one time after my child registered as British. So you can say parent or partner. I completely don't understand this ELTRP etc.. very sorry

She's on 10 year route Flr fp which i belive parent route i think.

Now issue is i don't have 12 or 6 DOCUMENTS on her name or joint name. I got may b 6 on my name. So i am confuse what should i do.? She have gp letter which can confirm when she gor register on gp like 2013 uptil now.
And she have waterbill for last two year and that's it.

The worst case is if i go flr fp extension can i choose flr fp on super priority ?

Lastly some one said to me on forum or i think i was reading thread that. when any apply first time FLRM then you don't need 12/6 documents etc requirement.

Regards

Many thanks
Faraz

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:49 am

silentsmile wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:38 am
Lastly some one said to me on forum or i think i was reading thread that. when any apply first time FLRM then you don't need 12/6 documents etc requirement.
I would agree, but in that case the OP was in the UK on a PBS visa rather than one dependent on a partner and Appendix FM states that for FLR applications as a partner, evidence of cohabitation is required. The requirements for FLR as a parent are a bit different which is why it matters what the previous visa was based on.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm

2 years of cohabitation evidences wont be needed for first phase of spouse visa rather any proof of address/residence either addressed individually or jointly will be sufficient.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:58 am

seagul wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm
2 years of cohabitation evidences wont be needed for first phase of spouse visa rather any proof of address/residence either addressed individually or jointly will be sufficient.
Thanks a lot you both guys replying me and guiding me

Seagul. Thanks a lot for this.. actually i am confuse loads of thread i was reading most of them old and i found my self like i have to show joint name documents proof billd etc 12/6 what ever is. But again i appreciate what you guiding on this issue. Please can you guys send me gov website link or guidance pdf copy link etc so i can read.

Or

If you can share any thread or discussions link on similar case that woud be so helpful I am so confuse i don't i should go flr fp extension or i should go fot Flr m...both need to br on super priority service.

Plz share your experiences. I hve so much respect for you guys ,♡♡♡

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:58 am

silentsmile wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:58 am
seagul wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm
Thanks a lot you both guys replying me and guiding me

Seagul. Thanks a lot for this.. actually i am confuse loads of thread i was reading most of them old and i found my self like i have to show joint name documents proof billd etc 12/6 what ever is. But again i appreciate what you guiding on this issue. Please can you guys send me gov website link or guidance pdf copy link etc so i can read.

Or

If you can share any thread or discussions link on similar case that woud be so helpful I am so confuse i don't i should go flr fp extension or i should go fot Flr m...both need to br on super priority service.

Plz share your experiences. I hve so much respect for you guys ,♡♡♡
There are several threads available which you can search yourself. A lot of members have switched from other visas such as tier4/tier2/youth mobility to Flrm without having 2 years of cohabitation because these are needed at the time of extension. For initial phase of spouse visa you only need to supply subsisting relationship evidences for which any number of documents either individually or jointly are addressed will meet the requirement and also if you both live apart then proof of communication such as email, whatsapp voice/video call records will be needed.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:05 am

silentsmile wrote:
Please can you guys send me gov website link or guidance pdf copy link etc so i can read.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ly-members
"E-LTRP.1.10. The applicant and their partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK and, in any application for further leave to remain as a partner (except where the applicant is in the UK as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) and in any application for indefinite leave to remain as a partner, the applicant must provide evidence that, since entry clearance as a partner was granted under paragraph D-ECP1.1. or since the last grant of limited leave to remain as a partner, the applicant and their partner have lived together in the UK or there is good reason, consistent with a continuing intention to live together permanently in the UK, for any period in which they have not done so."

Not disagreeing with seagul, but if your wife's current FLR(FP) is based on being your partner, then I believe you will have to provide evidence of cohabitation based on the above paragraph obtained from the link posted. If the visa is based on being a parent, then I entirely agree that proof of residence alone would be sufficient along with proof of communication.

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:24 am

geoeng wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:05 am
silentsmile wrote:
Please can you guys send me gov website link or guidance pdf copy link etc so i can read.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ly-members
"E-LTRP.1.10. The applicant and their partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK and, in any application for further leave to remain as a partner (except where the applicant is in the UK as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) and in any application for indefinite leave to remain as a partner, the applicant must provide evidence that, since entry clearance as a partner was granted under paragraph D-ECP1.1. or since the last grant of limited leave to remain as a partner, the applicant and their partner have lived together in the UK or there is good reason, consistent with a continuing intention to live together permanently in the UK, for any period in which they have not done so."

Not disagreeing with seagul, but if your wife's current FLR(FP) is based on being your partner, then I believe you will have to provide evidence of cohabitation based on the above paragraph obtained from the link posted. If the visa is based on being a parent, then I entirely agree that proof of residence alone would be sufficient along with proof of communication.

♡♡♡geoeng♡♡♡ thanks a lot.

I can see and understand. Now i am looking to find out my wife current flr fp visa is based on parent or partner. I don't know it's doesn't say or show on BRP card.

What i have is is

Two years join document

Water bill joint name
Hmrc letter joint name
Tenancy agreement joint name

Husband name documents list.

Payslip
Employer letter
P60
mobile bills two
Other Spam installment bills

Only wife name document

Gp letter
Hospital letter. With gaps
Sky bill not two years complete

She have no bank account no dvla no more bills on her name. Cuz she simple house wife and mother of three kids. Two kids are on British passport.

If i still apply in person for Flrm is that still ok with these or not. I am in bubble and lost i didn't know these will coming on head i should prepare these two years ago but didn't realise.

immigration-for-family-members/addition ... 21091.html

Just found this link too but no idea at the end op received visa or not cant send him pm message to him. No option coming

Many thanks

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:31 am

Honestly, those documents should be fine for meeting either the cohabitation requirement or just proving residence. There's enough there and they're from reasonable sources so you should be fine.

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:06 am

geoeng wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:31 am
Honestly, those documents should be fine for meeting either the cohabitation requirement or just proving residence. There's enough there and they're from reasonable sources so you should be fine.
Thanks a lot geoeng

I am have to arrange english test from pakistan my wife she's in pak her flr fp running out she's coming to get visa for one day service and leaving kids in pak. So i need to know which is best and quicker test i should go for.

A1 level required for the initial spouse visa application
A2 level for the first 2.5 year FLR(M) extension
B1 level + Life in the UK for ILR at the end of the 5 year period

Question 1 I found this on Google is that all right information.?

Question 2. How to book test in pak for test and which one i should choose ?

Question 3. She will get done english test and will bring with her in uk to apply FLRM one day service is that ok can she use same in uk too ?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:58 pm

geoeng wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:05 am

You again as usual disagree while agreed and reply yourself.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:19 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:58 pm
You again as usual disagree while agreed and reply yourself.
:? Pretty sure I agreed except for a very specific situation that may or may not have been applicable as the exact situation wasn't entirely clear.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:45 pm

geoeng wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:19 pm

:? Pretty sure I agreed except for a very specific situation that may or may not have been applicable as the exact situation wasn't entirely clear.
Which exact situation isn't clear when op is applying for flrm because now he can meet the requirement which is a faster route towards ILR than flrfp.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:51 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:45 pm
Which exact situation isn't clear when op is applying for flrm because now he can meet the requirement which is a faster route towards ILR than flrfp.
The basis on which FLR(FP) was originally granted.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:55 pm

geoeng wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:51 pm
seagul wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:45 pm
The basis on which FLR(FP) was originally granted.
silentsmile wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:53 am

FLRM For my wife a very first time.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:59 pm

I realise now my mistake was reading the words beyond the portion you highlighted.

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Many thanks geoeng and seagul again.

I was looking any guidance pdf file with application form for flrm first time application but i couldn't figure out where i can get this.

Also seagul i am not able to send you private mesaage. Just wana discuss your experiences. It's not showing any icons or area where should i click.

I just want to share what solicitor told me.

I really appreciate that, you both helpful ♡
Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:10 pm

I was looking any guidance pdf file with application form for flrm first time application but i couldn't figure out where i can get this.
Link to old paper form and guidance notes below as well as the very important Appendix 1.7 financial requirement.

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov ... -form-flrm

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf
Also seagul i am not able to send you private mesaage. Just wana discuss your experiences. It's not showing any icons or area where should i click.
You should post in public so that all members can offer advice and any incorrect advice can be corrected.
I just want to share what solicitor told me.
You can post it on the public forum, no need to be secretive, just don't name the solicitor.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.