ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Escalation after 7 weeks? Call to ukvi.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

BritishCit

Payslip and bank statements query

Post by BritishCit » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:39 pm

Hi, i urgently need some advice,
The name of the company that i work for is slightly different to my bank statement and wage slip. Should this cause issues??

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Payslip and bank statements query

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:03 pm

BritishCit wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:39 pm
The name of the company that i work for is slightly different to my bank statement and wage slip. Should this cause issues??
employer letter must clarify it
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

KristianDLloyd
Mood:
Wales

Post by KristianDLloyd » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:37 am

BritishCit wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:39 pm
How slightly? Mine appears with only three letters of my employers registered name followed by my employer number. I had no issue.

As seagul suggests, address in your cover letter.

Application Type: Settlement, Fiancé
Application Date: 26 June 2019
Decision Date: 29 August 2019
Decision: Granted

Application Type: FLR(M)
Application Date: 23 October 2019
Decision Date: 28 October 2019
Decision: Granted

BritishCit

Post by BritishCit » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:42 am

I work for a community forum. My wage slip states the forum name, on my bank statement it states the forum name but ends with "shop"

BritishCit

Advice needed. Employer letter date

Post by BritishCit » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:11 pm

If the date on one of my documents has been amended by correction fluid. Is this a biggie and will the home office pick up on it? Its a spouse visa case

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Advice needed. Employer letter date

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:51 pm

BritishCit wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:11 pm
If the date on one of my documents has been amended by correction fluid.
It wont be considered since the printing of new letter is not difficult
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

BritishCit

Post by BritishCit » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:45 pm

But how would they notice if all the documents are scanned to them? They would be on screen?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:03 pm

BritishCit wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:45 pm
But how would they notice if all the documents are scanned to them? They would be on screen?
A slight zooming in will make it even more prominently be seen on screen. Also the text style & font size will be clearly different if changed by other than the original issuing person/body.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:56 am

BritishCit wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:45 pm
Do not get yourself into a bind on a matter that is probably minute.If correction/amendment is not countersigned by the original issuer, forget using that document.
It draws unnecessary attention/scrutiny to all your documents and probably gets ECO thinking of deception and giving grounds for further digging.
You can save yourself the headache.

BritishCit

Post by BritishCit » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Once biometrics appointment is done and docs r submitted. Is it working days or calendar days for processing?? Because in the acknowledgement email the home office say they anticipate applications to be completed within 12 weeks. They don't mention working days

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:23 pm

BritishCit wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:15 pm
Once biometrics appointment is done and docs r submitted. Is it working days or calendar days for processing?? Because in the acknowledgement email the home office say they anticipate applications to be completed within 12 weeks. They don't mention working days
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... r-services

BritishCit

Clarification

Post by BritishCit » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:08 pm

Online app: 7th oct
Bio appt: 23rd oct
Docs submitted: 23rd oct
Standard acknowledgement email was recieved on the 23rd oct. Looking at other posts, confirmation emails were received around 7-10 days after document submission. What does this mean?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Clarification

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:11 pm

Please see forum rule on Multiple Topics (click to read)!!!
BritishCit wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:08 pm
Online app: 7th oct
Bio appt: 23rd oct
Docs submitted: 23rd oct
Standard acknowledgement email was recieved on the 23rd oct. Looking at other posts, confirmation emails were received around 7-10 days after document submission. What does this mean?
It doesn't mean anything other than whan it says!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BritishCit

Post by BritishCit » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:13 pm

I think i know that. This wasn't my question. Im asking why i got the email on the same day and others get them later on, like upto 2 weeks after

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:15 pm

How is anyone on the forum suppose to know why you got one on the same day. Maybe they are improving the system, maybe you are fortunate and didn't have to wait. It could be any number of reasons.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BritishCit

Post by BritishCit » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:17 pm

Hold your horses. Cheeky git. Thanks for your response.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:36 pm

BritishCit wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:13 pm
I think i know that. This wasn't my question. Im asking why i got the email on the same day and others get them later on, like upto 2 weeks after

I never got a confirmation email full stop, yet my application was granted within 21 days (non working days) from the day I submitted biometrics.

You have nothing to worry about. Except the letter that's been tippexed, I'm afraid I agree with all of the above- if they pick up on it, they won't like it.

Hopefully it goes quick and painless for you and you will get your good news soon!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

BritishCit

Post by BritishCit » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:39 pm

verbina wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:36 pm
BritishCit wrote:

I never got a confirmation email full stop, yet my application was granted within 21 days (non working days) from the day I submitted biometrics.

You have nothing to worry about. Except the letter that's been tippexed, I'm afraid I agree with all of the above- if they pick up on it, they won't like it.

Hopefully it goes quick and painless for you and you will get your good news soon!
I didn't tippex it in the end. Thanks a lot for your response x

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:43 pm

BritishCit wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:39 pm
verbina wrote:
BritishCit wrote:

Phewww! x
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:47 pm

BritishCit wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:39 pm
verbina wrote:
BritishCit wrote:

Right decision, you definitely saved yourself some doubts

BritishCit

Stressful time

Post by BritishCit » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:53 am

Non priority
Settlement - husband
Online application: 7th October 2019
Biometrics: 23rd October 2019
Documents submitted at Vfs scanning hub: 23rd October 2019
Email recieved on 23rd October confirming acknowledgment of application

Im so stressed out. This waiting game is killing me! It'll be 4 weeks this Wednesday! Is it worth me giving Ukvi a call to ask what the status is, once 4 weeks have passed?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Stressful time

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:02 pm

1. There is already a timeline thread for Pakistan applications, we don't need another. immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... l#p1840409

2. There is also a topic for those still waiting for a decision. immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... -6500.html

3. You could also post in your existing topic you have. immigration-for-family-members/clarific ... l#p1840993

4. Non Priority from Pakistan can take up to 90 days and often longer. The third party call centre is unlikely able to give you an update other than, in process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

BritishCit

Track application on vfs global for pakistan?

Post by BritishCit » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:12 pm

When my husband did his biometrics he was sent a text message saying he could track on the vfs global website. However i can't find anything? Does any one know if i can track the application or not?

ms1993
Member of Standing

Re: Track application on vfs global for pakistan?

Post by ms1993 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:23 am

BritishCit wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:12 pm
When my husband did his biometrics he was sent a text message saying he could track on the vfs global website. However i can't find anything? Does any one know if i can track the application or not?
I applied via VFS and my husband received the same text. I don’t think you can track. I’ve tried.

BritishCit

Escalation after 7 weeks? Call to ukvi.

Post by BritishCit » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:18 pm

So I've just rang ukvi and the woman on the phone said she'll get my case escalated. After 7 working weeks? Case is non priority. Is this right? I thought they would escalate after 12 weeks.
Im just inquiring . I mean go me if shes escalated ! Relief