ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Technical issue with BRP production

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Technical issue with BRP production

Post by Zerubbabel » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:49 pm

To be fair, I don't think they have an issue printing cards.

If it was the case, this forum will be full of people complaining about that. There is no other report as far as I am aware of.

shaan_ns
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by shaan_ns » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:51 pm

Yes Binues, just 1hr back got email from brp delivery team with the dx courier tracking number....when checked the tracking number it was planned to deliver on 15th Oct.

So hope you will be getting the e-mail soon. Or just reply back again if not ...to brpdelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk.

Best of luck Binues.

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Post by Binues » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:52 pm

So how many days did it take you from the decision wat made

Happy for you mate.. am still waiting

shaan_ns
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by shaan_ns » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:59 pm

25th sep application approved. So approx 2 weeks time.

And overall visa processing took less than 6 weeks.

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Post by Binues » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:41 pm

Thanks mate. Hopefully even mine will come before22nd Oct.

Feel so helpless

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Post by Binues » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Mine is already4 working weeks after decision is made

shaan_ns
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by shaan_ns » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:57 pm

Don't worry mate. Hopefully u will be getting before your travel date.

Fyi, I have send email thrice to the brp delivery team after 10 working day post approval..so please chase them...
So hope even in weekends they send email ( as I got today).

Best of luck once again.

jmf11
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by jmf11 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:29 am

shaan_ns wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:57 pm

Fyi, I have send email thrice to the brp delivery team after 10 working day post approval..so please chase them...

Best of luck once again.
Hi Shaan, well done. I am in a similar situation, as we are due to travel on the 25th of October, and it's already been 8 working days since approval, with no sign of our BRPs anywhere. I have a funny feeling something is wrong, given most get their BRPs within 3/4 working days. Tried DX Delivery every day for the last week and they never have anything for me.

I was wondering, when you used the BRP not arrived service, did the BRP Delivery team come back to you? What did they say?

Did you just send several emails to the BRP Delivery Team asking for updates and they finally replied to you?

Thanks

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Post by Binues » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:32 am

@jmf11 : Do you have a tracking ID? I tried calling DX on their number its asking for the tracking details that I dont have?

jmf11
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by jmf11 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:45 am

Binues wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:32 am
@jmf11 : Do you have a tracking ID? I tried calling DX on their number its asking for the tracking details that I dont have?
No I don't have a tracking ID, but I still contact them every day to see if they have anything under my name. Can do so via phone or chat (just don't put anything under tracking number).

My worry is that there is a technical issue with producing my BRP, and we are travelling soon.

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Post by Binues » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:53 am

Thx Mate can you share me the link where you can chat with them?

Yes I am travelling on 23rd, Still no update

jmf11
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by jmf11 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:15 pm

Binues wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:53 am
Thx Mate can you share me the link where you can chat with them?

Yes I am travelling on 23rd, Still no update
if you go here: https://www.dxdelivery.com/contact/ you can click on the live chat at the bottom of the page.

thanks

shaan_ns
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by shaan_ns » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:03 pm

jmf11 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:29 am
shaan_ns wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:57 pm

Best of luck once again.
Hi Shaan, well done. I am in a similar situation, as we are due to travel on the 25th of October, and it's already been 8 working days since approval, with no sign of our BRPs anywhere. I have a funny feeling something is wrong, given most get their BRPs within 3/4 working days. Tried DX Delivery every day for the last week and they never have anything for me.

I was wondering, when you used the BRP not arrived service, did the BRP Delivery team come back to you? What did they say?

Did you just send several emails to the BRP Delivery Team asking for updates and they finally replied to you?

Thanks
@Jmf11: no, when I used BRP not arrived service I didn't got any email except the auto reply.. Then I chased brp delivery team over email.. And luckily after my 3rd email I got the reply from them with tracking number.

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Post by Binues » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Guys, i just received my BRP today. Just picked that up an hour ago.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:48 pm

Binues wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:08 pm
Guys, i just received my BRP today. Just picked that up an hour ago.
Amazing! Enjoy your trip

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Post by Binues » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Thank you so much mate. You guys are truly amazing
Very informative and helpful

shaan_ns
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by shaan_ns » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:31 am

Thank God, Finally I have collected my BRP from London Harlow DX Courier Depot on 16 OCT 2019, As per tracking details on DX site they have missed the delivery on 15 OCT 2019 ( strange I was at home entire day).

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Post by Binues » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:57 pm

Awesome News Shan. All the best

jmf11
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by jmf11 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:20 pm

Just thought I would share my story here.

We finally received our BRPs today, 2 days before travelling! Approval letter was dated 2 October. BRPs were issued on the 21st of October and received on 23rd. So 15 working days later.

Thanks to the advice from people here (shaan) I have consistently emailed the BRP team (BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk) from working day 7 after the date on my letter. Every morning I would email saying that we desperately needed our BRPs to travel. I finally received a generic reply from someone in the BRP team on Saturday 19th of October saying my caseworker will be in touch. Nothing else afterwards,so I still kept emailing every morning begging for my BRP to be sent out. This morning I sent one last email, and I finally got a reply saying the BRPs were with DX and out for delivery (including the tracking number)

The lesson here is to never give up and start emailing BRPDelivery after 7 working days, and keep emailing them. There is no way to prove this, but I feel that if I didn't keep the pressure, I probably wouldn't have gotten my BRPs back for my trip.

I still don't know why it took so long - my guess is that, because we moved recently, the address on the DWP database (who confirms the NINos with the BRP production team) was not matching my current address, but that is just a guess.

rbrai
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by rbrai » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:33 am

Same as mine, I got success letter on 30 Sep 2019 and still no BRP. I had planned to go back my country on 18 Oct but..... I can't go without BRP. What is this technical issue? I also got the same reply. I came to know that in cases of Tier 2 and those who do not have NINo get delayed. I had applied for NINo but had not NINo during TIER 2 leave to remain application, but now i received my NINo. Do I need to inform Home office about my NINo OR they will know from the system? If I send NINo to HO, do you think this will escalate BRP delivery?

Anjali7
Newly Registered
India

Post by Anjali7 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:09 pm

Hi,
Does anyone have any idea about brp technical issue?
Approval on Oct 1st. My brp arrived 4th Oct. husband brp not arrived yet. Reported after 10 working days and got response as caseworker will contact us. But no email till now. I sent an email to brp oa Tech Team on 6th nov and got response on 11 nov saying technical issue, will get back to u once resolved. No update till now. Wat should we do now. Pls does anyone know anything about this brp issue and in what way I can contact and know the time frame atleast..can I follow up them with regular emails or will it create any problem? Please share ur experiences. Thank u

ukvisat2

Post by ukvisat2 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:54 pm

Anjali7 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:09 pm
Hi,
Approval on Oct 1st. My brp arrived 4th Oct. husband brp not arrived yet. Reported after 10 working days and got response as caseworker will contact us. But no email till now. I sent an email to brp oa Tech Team on 6th nov and got response on 11 nov saying technical issue, will get back to u once resolved. No update till now. Wat should we do now. Pls does anyone know anything about this brp issue and in what way I can contact and know the time frame atleast..can I follow up them with regular emails or will it create any problem? Please share ur experiences. Thank u

The delay is likely because of the National insurance number.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/tier ... 69186.html

My wife is having the same issue (as I suspect she has no national insurance number).

Anjali7
Newly Registered
India

Post by Anjali7 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:31 pm

ukvisat2 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:54 pm
Anjali7 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:09 pm
Hi,

The delay is likely because of the National insurance number.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/tier ... 69186.html

My wife is having the same issue (as I suspect she has no national insurance number).
Hi,
Thank u for the response. My husband has his NI number already. I donno wat the technical issue is about in his case. I have emailed BRPOTECH again but got no response. This is worrying us so much.

tttt4

Post by tttt4 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:30 pm

Anyone know why the HO would request for dx to return the BRPs even before delivery was attempted??

Anjali7
Newly Registered
India

Post by Anjali7 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:23 pm

tttt4 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:30 pm
Anyone know why the HO would request for dx to return the BRPs even before delivery was attempted??
What is the problem with ur brp? Was it for delivery?