ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Topsibelle

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by Topsibelle » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Update

An email was sent to my husband by the EU settlement scheme acknowledging all our frustrations and despair. It reads like an apology, and they acknowledged the receipt of all the supplementary documents as well as my handwritten letter that were posted on the 12th, received and uploaded into their system on the 15th.
They also acknowledged our need to attend a funeral in Nigeria on the 25th. That they are dealing with our application as a matter of urgency, that the caseworker will be in touch shortly.

It sounds positive.

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:17 pm

Topsibelle wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:59 pm
Update

An email was sent to my husband by the EU settlement scheme acknowledging all our frustrations and despair. It reads like an apology, and they acknowledged the receipt of all the supplementary documents as well as my handwritten letter that were posted on the 12th, received and uploaded into their system on the 15th.
They also acknowledged our need to attend a funeral in Nigeria on the 25th. That they are dealing with our application as a matter of urgency, that the caseworker will be in touch shortly.

It sounds positive.
Thank God for this response. We will all be agreeing with you in prayers. So you make your travel. Happy for you.

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Thanks my darlyn.

shay007

Post by shay007 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:11 am

it seems there has been no reply from HO for a while now, don’t know what the hold up is for.

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:56 am

GOOD NEWS MY FELLOW ZAMBRANO CARERS.

Our settled status has been confirmed...for myself and my husband. The biometrics cards were delivered today, we travel tomorrow. Sometimes the Home office does have human milk.
The immigration journey is finally over for us.

This is the part l do my thank you speech like in the Oscar's.

Thank you all so much for the love, tears, support and commandiere. You are all so amazing.

We will all share good news in Jesus name. Sorry but not sorry I'm christian and my faith made it bearable.

I'm forever a member of this forum, and will always check in.

To those waiting, it's just a teeny weeny waiting time left.

naa
Ghana

Post by naa » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:16 pm

Topsibelle wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:56 am

Our settled status has been confirmed...for myself and my husband. The biometrics cards were delivered today, we travel tomorrow. Sometimes the Home office does have human milk.

Thank you all so much for the love, tears, support and commandiere. You are all so amazing.

We will all share good news in Jesus name. Sorry but not sorry I'm christian and my faith made it bearable.

Many congratulations dear, am so happy for you. I check this forum everyday hoping for a good news from you. God is indeed faithful congratulations once again and long live this forum. Those of you still waiting, have patience your good news is on the way.

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:26 pm

naa wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:16 pm
Topsibelle wrote:

Many congratulations dear, am so happy for you. I check this forum everyday hoping for a good news from you. God is indeed faithful congratulations once again and long live this forum. Those of you still waiting, have patience your good news is on the way.
My sister!

The journey has been bumpy and rocky.

Thank you very much.

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:49 pm

Topsibelle wrote:

Praise Praise Praise the Lord!!! We thank God🙏🙏🙏 for the last minute miracle. Indeed God is Good.

Congrats girl :lol: I tap into your blessing. Safe Journeyto Nigeria. All the best in ur next stage with home office. (Naturalisation)

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:01 pm

Zaza mum wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:49 pm
Topsibelle wrote:

Praise Praise Praise the Lord!!! We thank God🙏🙏🙏 for the last minute miracle. Indeed God is Good.

Congrats girl :lol: I tap into your blessing. Safe Journeyto Nigeria. All the best in ur next stage with home office. (Naturalisation)
Girl! He is faithful and awesome....His name is Jehovah 'overdo' :D

Thank you so so much.

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:47 pm

Topsibelle wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:01 pm
Zaza mum wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:49 pm
Topsibelle wrote:

Girl! He is faithful and awesome....His name is Jehovah 'overdo' :D

Thank you so so much.
You are most welcome my sister.

Jen1979
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Jen1979 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Topsibelle wrote:

Congratulations to you. Thank God for his blessings. I’ve followed your journey and I’m very happy for you. Have a safe flight. Immigration issues are in our rearwiew now.

Good luck to everyone wait. God will honour your faith.

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:05 pm

Jen1979 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:58 pm
Topsibelle wrote:

Congratulations to you. Thank God for his blessings. I’ve followed your journey and I’m very happy for you. Have a safe flight. Immigration issues are in our rearwiew now.

Thank you so much Jen.

I tried to share depth of my relief and happiness with my sister, and although she was happy for me....she could not grasp how much and what this means.

This place is my safety net, as we all understand our journey. I refuse to call it struggle.

Immigration issue is all gone.

Jen1979
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Jen1979 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Topsibelle wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:05 pm
Jen1979 wrote:
Topsibelle wrote:

Thank you so much Jen.

I tried to share depth of my relief and happiness with my sister, and although she was happy for me....she could not grasp how much and what this means.

This place is my safety net, as we all understand our journey. I refuse to call it struggle.

You know something my dear, unless someone has been in our situation, that can never never comprehend, what this means to and for us. I’ve been through hell and back. It took me 14 years to get to this point. So I totally understand what this means to you and to all those who’s had a positive outcome.
We can finally live the life we dreamed off for ourselves.
Blessings to you and your family.☺️☺️

Ugofify

Post by Ugofify » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:19 pm

[quote=Topsibelle post_id=1839932 time=1571828188 user_id=97646]

Wow congrats and I am so happy for you and your family.I remember years ago on this forum when this journey started on zambrano forum.I pray for my good news too and for others waiting.safe trip

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:33 pm

Jen1979 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:15 pm
Topsibelle wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:05 pm
Jen1979 wrote:
Topsibelle wrote:

Thank you so much Jen.

You know something my dear, unless someone has been in our situation, that can never never comprehend, what this means to and for us. I’ve been through hell and back. It took me 14 years to get to this point. So I totally understand what this means to you and to all those who’s had a positive outcome.
We can finally live the life we dreamed off for ourselves.
Blessings to you and your family.☺️☺️
JENNIFER 🥰 Girl!

I've just posted a thank you card to the case worker and I'm sending her flowers tomorrow.

I know it's her job but her job changed my situation. Brexit actually worked in our favour 😂

Don't hate the player....😂

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:35 pm

Ugofify wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:19 pm
Topsibelle wrote:

Wow congrats and I am so happy for you and your family.I remember years ago on this forum when this journey started on zambrano forum.I pray for my good news too and for others waiting.safe trip
Ugo darlyn you know the beginning. I read the early messages earlier in the week, and realised I've always been writing case workers letters 😂😂😂

Thanks my love

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:40 pm

Moderator edit - offer of services removed

I'm really happy to help in anyway anyone wants me to. Here for emotional support as well ♥️.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:47 pm

Topsibelle wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:40 pm
I'm really happy to help in anyway anyone wants me to. Here for emotional support as well ♥️.
As good as your intentions are, please do not offer to do personal work/service for members, regardless of your level of English etc. If anything goes wrong for someone, it can be claimed to be your fault.

Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:47 pm
Topsibelle wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:40 pm
As good as your intentions are, please do not offer to do personal work/service for members, regardless of your level of English etc. If anything goes wrong for someone, it can be claimed to be your fault.

Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger.
You are right.

alana7
Grenada

Post by alana7 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Congratulations Topsibelle. All your worries are over for now. Condolences for your trip to Nigeria, life is a celebration although its hard to give up on a dear loved one to a better place.
I am here still waiting for my biometric letter. I sent my application in on the 1st and they received it on the 2nd but nothing yet. But I have hope when I see other ppl have good outcomes.

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:29 pm

alana7 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:17 pm
Congratulations Topsibelle. All your worries are over for now. Condolences for your trip to Nigeria, life is a celebration although its hard to give up on a dear loved one to a better place.
I am here still waiting for my biometric letter. I sent my application in on the 1st and they received it on the 2nd but nothing yet. But I have hope when I see other ppl have good outcomes.
You will definitely have good news. Have you done biometrics before? If you have, then l doubt you will be receiving any biometrics letter.

Thank you

shay007

Post by shay007 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Topsibelle wrote:

Congrats :D , as for the people still waiting we shall all receive great news like this pretty soon.

ada4msd

Post by ada4msd » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:40 pm

@#Topsibelle#
Wow wow wow Topsy, great news indeed. God is indeed faithful. Great joy and freedom at last.
Enjoy your freedom dear.
Wishing you safe journey on your trip.

For those still waiting, just in a little while you will be sharing your great news too.
GOD IS ABLE

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:03 pm

shay007 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:32 pm
Topsibelle wrote:

Congrats :D , as for the people still waiting we shall all receive great news like this pretty soon.
Thank you and amen

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:05 pm

ada4msd wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:40 pm
@#Topsibelle#
Wow wow wow Topsy, great news indeed. God is indeed faithful. Great joy and freedom at last.
Enjoy your freedom dear.
Wishing you safe journey on your trip.

For those still waiting, just in a little while you will be sharing your great news too.
Ada my sister I'm going to Nigeria to eat suya 😁.

Thank you and amen