ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ada4msd

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by ada4msd » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:17 pm

Topsibelle wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:05 pm
ada4msd wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:40 pm
@#Topsibelle#
Wow wow wow Topsy, great news indeed. God is indeed faithful. Great joy and freedom at last.
Enjoy your freedom dear.
Wishing you safe journey on your trip.

For those still waiting, just in a little while you will be sharing your great news too.
Ada my sister I'm going to Nigeria to eat suya 😁.

Thank you and amen
Hahaha haha 👌😂😂😍😍👍👍
You deserve it ooo and plus non English text removed by moderator
Enjoy my dear. Safe Trip to you and your family.
GOD IS ABLE

Darasimidd

Post by Darasimidd » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Topsibelle wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:56 am
GOOD NEWS MY FELLOW ZAMBRANO CARERS.

Our settled status has been confirmed...for myself and my husband. The biometrics cards were delivered today, we travel tomorrow. Sometimes the Home office does have human milk.
The immigration journey is finally over for us.

This is the part l do my thank you speech like in the Oscar's.

Thank you all so much for the love, tears, support and commandiere. You are all so amazing.

We will all share good news in Jesus name. Sorry but not sorry I'm christian and my faith made it bearable.

I'm forever a member of this forum, and will always check in.

To those waiting, it's just a teeny weeny waiting time left.
Wow! Congratulations to you and your family. Safe journey to Nigeria

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:52 pm

Darasimidd wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:34 pm
Topsibelle wrote:

Our settled status has been confirmed...for myself and my husband. The biometrics cards were delivered today, we travel tomorrow. Sometimes the Home office does have human milk.

Thank you all so much for the love, tears, support and commandiere. You are all so amazing.

We will all share good news in Jesus name. Sorry but not sorry I'm christian and my faith made it bearable.

Wow! Congratulations to you and your family. Safe journey to Nigeria
Thank you Darasimi

Hope16
Cameroon

Post by Hope16 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:13 pm

Topsibelle wrote:

Amazing news glory be to the Almighty have a safe trip enjoy your news yes This brexit is favouring a lot of people
I hope now that they know there is no brexit on the 31st they can send all our outcomes it’s been too long now 🤣

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Hope16 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:13 pm
Topsibelle wrote:

Amazing news glory be to the Almighty have a safe trip enjoy your news yes This brexit is favouring a lot of people
I hope now that they know there is no brexit on the 31st they can send all our outcomes it’s been too long now 🤣
Brexit is definitely favorable to us. I'm positive we will all have good news. Statistics shows no refusal just two cancelled on technicalities.

Thank you

Abuken1
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Abuken1 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:53 am

Topsibelle wrote:

Congrats Topsibelle.

Abbey025
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Abbey025 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:24 am

Wow congrats to u topsibelle, I tap from your grace, May the Lord answer all of us still waiting for the outcome.. safe journey to Nigeria..🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

alana7
Grenada

Post by alana7 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:35 am

Topsibelle wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:29 pm
alana7 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:17 pm
Congratulations Topsibelle. All your worries are over for now. Condolences for your trip to Nigeria, life is a celebration although its hard to give up on a dear loved one to a better place.
I am here still waiting for my biometric letter. I sent my application in on the 1st and they received it on the 2nd but nothing yet. But I have hope when I see other ppl have good outcomes.
You will definitely have good news. Have you done biometrics before? If you have, then l doubt you will be receiving any biometrics letter.

Thank you
Thank you. I already did biometrics for previous applications but I have never had a brp. The biometrics letter has just come so I am off to the post office now to record it.

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Congrats to you my sister for this good news . Have safe journey to Naija...

Truly Brexit has been a blessing to most of us here... Derivative visa wouldn't have given us any chance of getting indefinite... what an easy and cheapest way of getting settled...

Thank you all for voting Brexit 😀
Good luck to all of us...

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:08 pm

Hi everyone. My first time posting here. I have been a member of this forum for many many years. Probably for about 10 years. I have been on the 7 year rule tab. Long story short. Got visa after many years via 7 yr rule, thdn renewed as parent of BC child after child reached 10 years. Have now completed half of 10 year route. Heard about EU settlement scheme around June/July and called resolution centre and they sent me application forms for my spouse and myself. I received the forms shortly after but something came up where I needed to use all my ID docs/passport etc and I didn't submit app. Am now ready to submit forms but stuck a little bit on one question on the form. The question is part 6 and asks " please explain why, and in what circumstances, the British citizen would have to leave the UK and EEA should you be required to leave the UK for an indefinite period." Anyone have any idea on how I should answer that question. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

bjoflondon
Newly Registered

Post by bjoflondon » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:49 pm

It’s pretty straight forward they want to know the dangers the British child will be if they decline your application. Like the child will be in danger if they refuse your application and you return to your home country. The child could be denied a British education, the child will struggle to settle in without her known friends, the he country could be too dangerous to raise a British child, you might not be able to afford the cost of educating the British child in your home country e.t.c

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:13 pm

nilemarques wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:08 pm
Hi everyone. My first time posting here. I have been a member of this forum for many many years. Probably for about 10 years. I have been on the 7 year rule tab. Long story short. Got visa after many years via 7 yr rule, thdn renewed as parent of BC child after child reached 10 years. Have now completed half of 10 year route. Heard about EU settlement scheme around June/July and called resolution centre and they sent me application forms for my spouse and myself. I received the forms shortly after but something came up where I needed to use all my ID docs/passport etc and I didn't submit app. Am now ready to submit forms but stuck a little bit on one question on the form. The question is part 6 and asks " please explain why, and in what circumstances, the British citizen would have to leave the UK and EEA should you be required to leave the UK for an indefinite period." Anyone have any idea on how I should answer that question. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
If u already have ltr then u r not required to leave uk. Just say if u leave the uk indefinitely child will also requre to leave uk. As u r and ur partner primary carere of child and no one else child can remain in uk.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:16 pm

[quote=mubashir1981 post_id=1840998 time=1572016399 user_id=215973]
[quote=nilemarques post_id=1840961 time=1572012528 user_id=79403]
[/quote]
If u already have ltr then u r not required to leave uk. Just say if u leave the uk indefinitely child will also requre to leave uk. As u r and ur partner primary carere of child and no one else child can remain in uk.
[/quote]

Thanks Mubashir1981. Yes I already have ltr.I really want to put as much as I can.

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:06 pm

You can also quote some case laws to support your application. He is a British Citizen and this country is his country and have nowhere to go.. simple as that..

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:01 pm

[quote=Billyosa post_id=1841046 time=1572023161 user_id=224130]
You can also quote some case laws to support your application. He is a British Citizen and this country is his country and have nowhere to go.. simple as that..
[/quote]

Thanks Billyosa

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:06 am

nilemarques wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:01 pm
Billyosa wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:06 pm
Thanks Billyosa

THE FOLLOWING CASE LAWS MUST BE APPLIED FOR THE EU OR BRITISH CITIZEN SETTLE STATUS SCHEME PAPER APPLICATION

1. Zambrano case law
2. Dereci case law
3. Rendon Marin case law
4. S v SSHD ( 2017)
5. HARRISON ( Jamaican v SSHD
6. EWCA (2013)
7. Bambast v SSHD
8. Ibrahim Teixeira case law
9. Chavez- Vilchez v the Netherlands
10. Marines Sala v Bayern case law
11. 1971 IMMIGRATION ACT.

You add them to where they asked that question or put them on extra paper..
You can read about the above and anyone here trying to apply can use them...

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:23 am

[quote=Billyosa post_id=1841154 time=1572073595 user_id=224130]
[quote=nilemarques post_id=1841069 time=1572030092 user_id=79403]
[quote=Billyosa post_id=1841046 time=1572023161 user_id=224130]
[/quote]

Thanks Billyosa
[/quote]

THE FOLLOWING CASE LAWS MUST BE APPLIED FOR THE EU OR BRITISH CITIZEN SETTLE STATUS SCHEME PAPER APPLICATION

1. Zambrano case law
2. Dereci case law
3. Rendon Marin case law
4. S v SSHD ( 2017)
6. EWCA (2013)
7. Bambast v SSHD

[/quote]

Billyosa thanks. Am feeling a bit frustrated at the moment coz someone has just told me that I will get refused because I am already on a 10 year route .Also because someone I know who is a parent of BC and has just completed 1 yr of a 10 yr route rang the Resolution centre on Thursday and was told that they can't make apply using the EU settlement scheme because they have a visa already (10 year route BC parent). I am confused now.

Hope16
Cameroon

Post by Hope16 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:14 am

nilemarques wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:23 am
Billyosa wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:06 am
nilemarques wrote:
Billyosa wrote:
I would say just do the application it’s free at the end of the day ..whatever outcome you get you work from there

Thanks Billyosa

1. Zambrano case law
2. Dereci case law
3. Rendon Marin case law
4. S v SSHD ( 2017)
6. EWCA (2013)
7. Bambast v SSHD

Billyosa thanks. Am feeling a bit frustrated at the moment coz someone has just told me that I will get refused because I am already on a 10 year route .Also because someone I know who is a parent of BC and has just completed 1 yr of a 10 yr route rang the Resolution centre on Thursday and was told that they can't make apply using the EU settlement scheme because they have a visa already (10 year route BC parent). I am confused now.

Hope16
Cameroon

Post by Hope16 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:15 am

I hope this week we get some more exciting news or updates in our situations for all those waiting ...positive pants on 🤙🤙

shay007

Post by shay007 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:49 am

Hope16 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:15 am
I hope this week we get some more exciting news or updates in our situations for all those waiting ...positive pants on 🤙🤙
AMEN *fingers crossed*

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:52 am

nilemarques wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:23 am
Billyosa wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:06 am
nilemarques wrote:
Billyosa wrote:
Thanks Billyosa

1. Zambrano case law
2. Dereci case law
3. Rendon Marin case law
4. S v SSHD ( 2017)
6. EWCA (2013)
7. Bambast v SSHD

Don't be confused my brother/sister..
It's never true.. A friend of mine used the online one just yesterday and was granted a settled status.
Try the online one I think it's the best option for those on the leave to remain visas... it's very simple and short.
He was on his first 2.5 years but was granted since he's been a carer of a BC for the last 5 years. Don't listen to people..

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:52 am

Hope16 wrote:
We pray so...🙏🙏

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:58 am

Hope16 wrote:
Hope16 have u got coa?

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:16 am

Hope16 wrote:
Amen🙏 my Brother.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:36 pm

[quote=Billyosa post_id=1841585 time=1572252730 user_id=224130]
[quote=nilemarques post_id=1841573 time=1572243827 user_id=79403]
[quote=Billyosa post_id=1841154 time=1572073595 user_id=224130]
[quote=nilemarques post_id=1841069 time=1572030092 user_id=79403]

Thanks Billyosa
[/quote]

1. Zambrano case law
2. Dereci case law
3. Rendon Marin case law
4. S v SSHD ( 2017)
6. EWCA (2013)
7. Bambast v SSHD

[/quote]

[/quote]
Don't be confused my brother/sister..
It's never true.. A friend of mine used the online one just yesterday and was granted a settled status.
Try the online one I think it's the best option for those on the leave to remain visas... it's very simple and short.
He was on his first 2.5 years but was granted since he's been a carer of a BC for the last 5 years. Don't listen to people..
[/quote]

Oh wow. How lucky is that!! Yeah, I will give it a shot online and see how that pans out. If Its refused, will then send in the paper one.