ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Document Scanning

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alex_Jones12
Newly Registered
Mood:

Spouse Visa Document Scanning

Post by Alex_Jones12 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Good afternoon the good people of Immigration Board!

I have 2 questions regarding the process. I recently handed in my wife's visa application, she enrolled her biometrics at tls istanbul, and I handed in all my documents to be scanned at Tls london hub. I paid 100 pounds for priority service and also paid the fee for priority service when I applied online. Here are my questions:

1. Do I get an email from tls when they scan and send my docs to the Home Office? Do I get anything from the Home Office when they get the docs?

2. And when does the 30 working days priority service time begins - when you complete the online test or after you hand in your docs for scanning at tls hub?

Thank you very much in advance

chloelouise10
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa Document Scanning

Post by chloelouise10 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:56 pm

Also want to know these answers! Sent my documents tls london Thursday to be scanned.

I work quite near... if I pop in will they be helpful...

Alex_Jones12
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Alex_Jones12 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi Chloe
They are not helpful at all. Most of the staff are rude.
I paid for priorty and the guy who took my docs said I should be notified within 24 hrs about my documents being scanned and sent. But it's been 3 days still nothing. He said email us if you dont hear from us, i did but no reply.

TLS sucks

chloelouise10
Newly Registered

Post by chloelouise10 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:56 pm

Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:29 pm
Hi Chloe
They are not helpful at all. Most of the staff are rude.
I paid for priorty and the guy who took my docs said I should be notified within 24 hrs about my documents being scanned and sent. But it's been 3 days still nothing. He said email us if you dont hear from us, i did but no reply.

TLS sucks
Hey Alex.

I emailed the TLS centre in my husbands country and they replied quickly saying the documents have been received and the application is in progress. Any other emails would go to my solicitor so not sure if they emailed to say anything. What about you? Any response?

Alex_Jones12
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Alex_Jones12 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:17 am

Hi,

After putting a complaint via their website, I got an email confirming that my documents were scanned at their London hub.

And on their website I can track my application. It says application sent to decision making centre (dmc).

chloelouise10
Newly Registered

Post by chloelouise10 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:43 pm

Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:17 am
Hi,

After putting a complaint via their website, I got an email confirming that my documents were scanned at their London hub.

And on their website I can track my application. It says application sent to decision making centre (dmc).
Thats good. Have you heard anything since / have your original documents been sent back to you (if you supplied an envelope)?

Thanks.

Alex_Jones12
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Alex_Jones12 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:28 pm

chloelouise10 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:43 pm
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:17 am
Hi,

Thats good. Have you heard anything since / have your original documents been sent back to you (if you supplied an envelope)?

Thanks.
I didn't suppy any original documents because they only asked for photocopies as they said they'd destroy them after scanning.

Still no news