ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP and NINo

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rbrai
Newly Registered
Nepal

BRP and NINo

Post by rbrai » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:58 am

I recently applied for Tier 2 leave to remain and got accepted. It's been 17 working days and I haven't received BRP. During the Visa application I do not had NINo but had applied and now I have my NINo number, do i need to inform Home office about my NINo?, if yes how? I heard most of the BRP delay is due to NINo.

lonare
Newly Registered

Re: BRP and NINo

Post by lonare » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:54 pm

NINO has nothing to do with HOME OFFICE.

Althgouh if you work without a valid visa in UK then it will be a problem for you in future.

Currently application in process gives you the right to as per your previous visa.

for ex. if you were student before applying for tier 2 then you can only work for 10 hours a week.
if you were working on other visa type then you can continue doing it.

If you were not working before and had no valid visa to work in UK then please dont work until your BRP comes.

Either way your employer should check your work permit in order to issue you a job offer.

Good luck with your BRP