ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from Home Office

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cate25
Newly Registered

Email from Home Office

Post by cate25 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:22 pm

Please help l am worried. l recently sent a following up email to the home office regarding my application submitted in June 2019 for naturalisation. This is the response l got. what does it mean. has anyone received such kind of response
“We aim to process all applications within 6 months from the date submitted. However, in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Following our assessment of your case, unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within the 6 month target.

We expect to make a decision on your application as soon as we can, I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.
Kind Regards”

please help l cant sleep. thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Email from Home Office

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:59 pm

Many have received it. It is a standard generic reply indicating your application will take a bit longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cate25
Newly Registered

Post by cate25 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:54 pm

thank you

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Post by apsk » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:10 pm

Don't worry, many have received their decision on the next day of this very email from HO. Nothing to worry. :)

Ann2020
Newly Registered

Post by Ann2020 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Hi Cate I’ve you heard from HO yet?