ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dx delivery

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

verbina
Russia

dx delivery

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:24 pm

Evening all,

I have submitted my FLR (O) extension application online (with my solicitor) on 17/09/19

Submitted my biometrics in Croydon on 1/10/19

This morning I had a missed DX delivery at my home address. Could it be that they tried to deliver my deci :? sion letter already? Even though I used standard service, not premium .

Also, during my last extension my decision letter was sent to my solicitors, so I'm not sure what happened this time.

Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm having kittens right now and don't know what to think.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: dx delivery

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:32 pm

verbina wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:24 pm

This morning I had a missed DX delivery at my home address. Could it be that they tried to deliver my deci :? sion letter already?
It should be your BRP card. You can instruct to DX courier to deliver it to your work address if you won't be at home. Decision letter usually arrive by Royal mail. A lot of times BRP/decision letter is sent to applicant's address instead solicitor's.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:36 pm

@seagul

Thank you very much for your prompt response!

I have rearranged it for tomorrow 9am-1pm slot! Hopefully I will have some good news to share on here then!

Thank you once again!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Just got a call from my solicitor and my application has been granted!!!

UKVI sent the decision letter to my solicitor's address and my BRP to my home address via DX (just as kindly suggested by @seagul above).

I can't believe it took only 21 days from biometrics submission without premium service :shock: OMG!