ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Junior123
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Junior123 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:40 am

Junior123 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 am
Hi everyone, i have been a silent reader for along time years perhaps.

I dont have my timeline yet as i havent put together the dates as yet.

But i have applied FLR FP. Under 4 British Settled children.

Application was done Feb or March 2019

Two weeks ago got requested additional documents: some that i have sent previously with application, i sent them agains and those that I couldn’t supply i attached a cover letter to explain why.

Not heard anything back from HO to date.

Lastly for those like me lets not loose hope, some day we will have our freedom be able to lookafter and take care of our children and families. I pray for you all. 🙏🏾
Hi everyone!

Received a call from solicitor that my brp has been received. Praise the lord. I wish all the best to those who are still waiting. Dont loose hope good news is coming your way. Just keep fighting, this forum has been very helpful gives us hope reading other people stories and knowing you are not alone.

I will always be here to advice when i can.

Sorry I dont have many details with me yet as I haven’t seen the letters that came with the brp.

But surely i will post my timeline soon as i put together the dates and everything.

I pray for you all for success.

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

dddkay

Post by dddkay » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:43 am

Junior123 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:40 am
Junior123 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 am
Hi everyone, i have been a silent reader for along time years perhaps.

I dont have my timeline yet as i havent put together the dates as yet.

But i have applied FLR FP. Under 4 British Settled children.

Application was done Feb or March 2019

Two weeks ago got requested additional documents: some that i have sent previously with application, i sent them agains and those that I couldn’t supply i attached a cover letter to explain why.

Not heard anything back from HO to date.

Lastly for those like me lets not loose hope, some day we will have our freedom be able to lookafter and take care of our children and families. I pray for you all. 🙏🏾
Hi everyone!

Received a call from solicitor that my brp has been received. Praise the lord. I wish all the best to those who are still waiting. Dont loose hope good news is coming your way. Just keep fighting, this forum has been very helpful gives us hope reading other people stories and knowing you are not alone.

I will always be here to advice when i can.

Sorry I dont have many details with me yet as I haven’t seen the letters that came with the brp.

But surely i will post my timeline soon as i put together the dates and everything.

I pray for you all for success.

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Congratulations 🥳
Always keep the faith 😁

Eniszo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Eniszo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:40 am

Jin022 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:09 am
Flr Fp
Submited on 10 may
Recived letter on 12 may from home office saying your application is complex in nature what that means and how long a decssion can take on this?
I received the same letter after applying for flr fp. Have you heard anything from them so far?

Jalaibi
Pakistan

Post by Jalaibi » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Partner’s Timeline
Visa Application online: 2 August 2019
Lunar House appointment & Biometric : 07 August 2019
BRP delivered: 23-10-2019
Waiting for passport
We Rise By Lifting Others - Robert Ingersoll

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:19 pm

Awwhhh such a result!! Congratulations to you both!!!

Can I just ask, did they hold on to your partner's passport?

The gave mine back to me at my biometrics and docs checking appointment.
Jalaibi wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:59 pm
Partner’s Timeline
Waiting for passport
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Jalaibi
Pakistan

Post by Jalaibi » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:58 pm

verbina wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:19 pm
Awwhhh such a result!! Congratulations to you both!!!

Can I just ask, did they hold on to your partner's passport?

The gave mine back to me at my biometrics and docs checking appointment.
Jalaibi wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:59 pm
Partner’s Timeline
Waiting for passport
Thanks. Unfortunately her passport wasn’t returned when she applied visa last time. We hope they will send it soon otherwise will request it ourselves.
We Rise By Lifting Others - Robert Ingersoll

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:03 pm

[/quote]
Thanks. Unfortunately her passport wasn’t returned when she applied visa last time. We hope they will send it soon otherwise will request it ourselves.
[/quote]

Oh I see... Thank you for clarifying this!
Hopefully she gets her passport back this time!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Dear all,

Just wanted to share my joy with you..

My application has been granted on 22/10/19 merely 21 days after I submitted my biometrics in Croydon. I still can't believe how quick it was this time!

I feared the worst, as I'm on my second extension of 10 year route as a Parent of a British Child, but my child is now 19 years old (well she turned 19 last week), so I honestly thought it will be a problem as she can be classed as adult.

The universe just lifted off my shoulders!

I wish every single one of you a quick and painless application process and a successful outcome!

My situation was so MESSED up from the start, it didn't seem possible to ever sort out the mess I made and get on the road to being legal. But somehow in life things work out in the most peculiar ways and after a long period of illegal hell, I got my first Leave to Remain via 10 year route.

If anyone reading this silently in despair that their situation is messed up- trust me, there are ways to sort it! Read my story in my old posts and if I could get it sorted, you can do it too! Just get some sound advice and DOUBLE CHECK everything on here. And Good Luck! Much love! X

kisoda
Newly Registered

Post by kisoda » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:48 pm

verbina wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:29 pm
Dear all,

Just wanted to share my joy with you..

My application has been granted on 22/10/19 merely 21 days after I submitted my biometrics in Croydon. I still can't believe how quick it was this time!

I feared the worst, as I'm on my second extension of 10 year route as a Parent of a British Child, but my child is now 19 years old (well she turned 19 last week), so I honestly thought it will be a problem as she can be classed as adult.

The universe just lifted off my shoulders!

I wish every single one of you a quick and painless application process and a successful outcome!

My situation was so MESSED up from the start, it didn't seem possible to ever sort out the mess I made and get on the road to being legal. But somehow in life things work out in the most peculiar ways and after a long period of illegal hell, I got my first Leave to Remain via 10 year route.

If anyone reading this silently in despair that their situation is messed up- trust me, there are ways to sort it! Read my story in my old posts and if I could get it sorted, you can do it too! Just get some sound advice and DOUBLE CHECK everything on here. And Good Luck! Much love! X
Congrats .... enjoy your freedom and thank you for your wonderful message.
Am still waiting for them hopefully everything will be ok soon.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:57 pm

kisoda wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:48 pm
Congrats .... enjoy your freedom and thank you for your wonderful message.
Am still waiting for them hopefully everything will be ok soon.
Thank you very much! I had to wait for almost a year first time around.. I know how this feels... :(

I'm keeping my everything crossed for you!!!

Nehag
Newly Registered

Post by Nehag » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:34 am

Hi everyone, i have been reading the posts for a long time. I just applied for the flr fp as a married partner. I am a overstayer but we were allowed to get married by home office without any interview. But I need to report to immigration center every month. What are my chances of getting approved ? I have also done my English test .

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:49 am

Nehag wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:34 am
Hi everyone, i have been reading the posts for a long time. I just applied for the flr fp as a married partner. I am a overstayer but we were allowed to get married by home office without any interview. But I need to report to immigration center every month. What are my chances of getting approved ? I have also done my English test .
Well if you been overstayer etc and don’t have kids.if your wife working and earning £18600 so I will say the best and quicker way will be is to go your hone country and apply from there don’t waste your money here.also now wait for this application so maybe this one can be granted but most likely they will refuse it under eltrp 2.2 it’s like break of immigration laws. But it’s only my expriice don’t take it as advise.i went through all this process and still reporting since 2017 June.

hayats
Newly Registered

Post by hayats » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Hi everyone, I applied(FLR FP) on 15.10.2019. Went for biometric appointment to Croydon on 24.10.2019 (spent 3 hours there :| ).
they requested more bills to cover a 2 years period of me and my partner living together, my solicitor didn't mention that to us she said they need bills for the last 6 months only, luckily I have the documents and I will send them tomorrow .

I will keep you updated .

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:03 pm

hi, today was my reporting day I went and been told to wait. I parked my car only for 30mins and when I came out I had the parking ticket.
I have been told to wait the officer was asking me whats your wife name dob and nationality do you have kids in your home country or here the same questions which they already know everything. then shed said you went for your appeal and if your appeal refused you wish to go back to your home country and is yes someone will help you to buy you a ticket if you go on your ticket you can re-apply after one year and if you go on our ticket then 5 years. I said to her I will decide once I receive something is written but I think I won't go anywhere because the judge already allowed my appeal and I am waiting for written determination.
I don't know what it's mean to keep me there for one hour got a parking penalty ticket and then saying and asking the same old which we already provided enough everything. and I also told her I was detained for no reason it wasn't my reporting day and I came and detain.which is effected me and now suffering from high depression and stress.

kisoda
Newly Registered

Post by kisoda » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:27 pm

Auk333 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:03 pm
hi, today was my reporting day I went and been told to wait. I parked my car only for 30mins and when I came out I had the parking ticket.
I have been told to wait the officer was asking me whats your wife name dob and nationality do you have kids in your home country or here the same questions which they already know everything. then shed said you went for your appeal and if your appeal refused you wish to go back to your home country and is yes someone will help you to buy you a ticket if you go on your ticket you can re-apply after one year and if you go on our ticket then 5 years. I said to her I will decide once I receive something is written but I think I won't go anywhere because the judge already allowed my appeal and I am waiting for written determination.
I don't know what it's mean to keep me there for one hour got a parking penalty ticket and then saying and asking the same old which we already provided enough everything. and I also told her I was detained for no reason it wasn't my reporting day and I came and detain.which is effected me and now suffering from high depression and stress.
Keep on fighting ,InshaAllah everything will be ok.Don't give up!!

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:12 pm

kisoda wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:27 pm
Auk333 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:03 pm
Keep on fighting ,InshaAllah everything will be ok.Don't give up!!
Thanks a lot

Nehag
Newly Registered

Post by Nehag » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:51 pm

Thanks for the reply Auk33. After my application submission at 24 on Croydon I had to go to sign in the reporting centre. It was my first reporting so they took all my details there and the guy was asking me if I work so I said I don’t work . But he was being quite forceful that How come I no work to help my husband. I said to him I am not allowed to work that’s why . Is this kind of question normal in reporting centre. How long does it take for them to make decision in flr fp application.

Sk10

Post by Sk10 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:40 pm

hi all,
is anybody else here waiting for BRP cards. I have been granted visa on 17/10 and one of my friend granted on 20/10 and we are still waiting for BRPs.
Really frustrating we have paid for super priority so called next day service. needed to travel but just stuck now.

kisoda
Newly Registered

Post by kisoda » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:57 pm

Sk10 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:40 pm
hi all,
is anybody else here waiting for BRP cards. I have been granted visa on 17/10 and one of my friend granted on 20/10 and we are still waiting for BRPs.
Really frustrating we have paid for super priority so called next day service. needed to travel but just stuck now.
Hi, a friend of mine granted 4 weeks ago, he didnt get his BRP card until last friday after he phoned HO twice to asked them about it, i suggest you should try to do it as well.

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:04 pm

Nehag wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:51 pm
Thanks for the reply Auk33. After my application submission at 24 on Croydon I had to go to sign in the reporting centre. It was my first reporting so they took all my details there and the guy was asking me if I work so I said I don’t work . But he was being quite forceful that How come I no work to help my husband. I said to him I am not allowed to work that’s why . Is this kind of question normal in reporting centre. How long does it take for them to make decision in flr fp application.
Well they trying to confused you and get wrong answer from your mouth so they can use it against you .thats what’s their tactics.
Application decision time is up to them one of my application the refused me in like one year then I submit new application they refused it in two days then the 3rd one took like 8/9 months it’s all up to them how ever they wanna have look. But finger crossed if your evidence etc strong so I am sure the worst scenario they will refused with right of appeal I hope so
If you share your history
When did you come here
You married or unmarried so lots of people can give you answer accordance their experience.
My experience with home office I don’t expect anything good from them the main place you will get justice in court

Sk10

Post by Sk10 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:19 am

kisoda wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:57 pm
Sk10 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:40 pm
hi all,
Hi, a friend of mine granted 4 weeks ago, he didnt get his BRP card until last friday after he phoned HO twice to asked them about it, i suggest you should try to do it as well.
i did but it was not on monday and it was not 10 working days by then.
I will try calling them today.
can you please get me their number.

Nehag
Newly Registered

Post by Nehag » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:02 pm

Hi auk33, my immigration history is I came here in dec 2009 on student visa. Extended in 2012 . Got visa till 2015. But in 2013 the collage got closed and got visa dismissed in August 2013 overstayed since. I gave toiec as well in 2012. And met my partner in may 2016. Started living together since nov 2016. Got married in 2019 Oct . We were allowed to get married by home office. And applied for flr fp , submitted documents in 24 Oct. and since then reporting in immigration centre. Thanks

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:59 pm

Nehag wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:02 pm
Hi auk33, my immigration history is I came here in dec 2009 on student visa. Extended in 2012 . Got visa till 2015. But in 2013 the collage got closed and got visa dismissed in August 2013 overstayed since. I gave toiec as well in 2012. And met my partner in may 2016. Started living together since nov 2016. Got married in 2019 Oct . We were allowed to get married by home office. And applied for flr fp , submitted documents in 24 Oct. and since then reporting in immigration centre. Thanks
You will get refused with right of appeal I hope. I am not putting you off or making you upset I hope I am wrong but it’s only I can say it from my experience with them.
From now make you mentally ready for any worst situation. They will try to detain you on reporting but try not to leave reporting and try as much comply with every thing.the only one thing they will refuse you because the sshd is satisfied you are on breach of immigration laws. But there is more chances in court you can win and also if your partner earning enough and you the financial requirements £18600 my honest advise will be don’t waste your time and money go to your home country and apply for entry clearance as spouse and will save your time plus your money. I know you might think if I go they will refuse me and if you get refuse you will still get it and will come back quick

Nehag
Newly Registered

Post by Nehag » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:00 pm

I know auk33, I am not disappointed bcoz when I applied I was already prepared for them to reject my application. I really wanted to try from here first . I didn’t wanted to go back and apply from there because got scared of the toiec I gave in 2012. And if they reject if I am in back home then it would be harder to appeal from back home that’s why I opted to do from here.

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:16 pm

Nehag wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:00 pm
I know auk33, I am not disappointed bcoz when I applied I was already prepared for them to reject my application. I really wanted to try from here first . I didn’t wanted to go back and apply from there because got scared of the toiec I gave in 2012. And if they reject if I am in back home then it would be harder to appeal from back home that’s why I opted to do from here.
Well I was the same I never done toiec etc and never been overstayer always connected to them with some sort of application. But don’t be scared I am telling you the solicitors will only tell you to do it here just for their business to get out money from you and they can’t refuse you from entry clearance. It will be easier for you to get quickly to settlement as well