ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Citizenship application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sashian
Newly Registered

Irish Citizenship application

Post by Sashian » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:46 pm

Hi ,
Can someone please reply me ……………….
I have a question like that: as you mentioned that if a person does not have any criminal offence and has not been sent to court no problem, what about the traffic offense like I have 6 points on my license which are going to be clear in Dec 2019. Do I need to put them down to answer following question .
(11.3 Do you have any convictions in the State or any other country (including traffic offences) or any civil judgements made against you? )
Please enlighten me about that as well.
Thank you

Leswan09
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mauritius

Re: Irish Citizenship application

Post by Leswan09 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:06 pm

Sashian wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:46 pm
Hi ,
I have a question like that: as you mentioned that if a person does not have any criminal offence and has not been sent to court no problem, what about the traffic offense like I have 6 points on my license which are going to be clear in Dec 2019. Do I need to put them down to answer following question .
(11.3 Do you have any convictions in the State or any other country (including traffic offences) or any civil judgements made against you? )
Thank you
11.3 - No
11.1 -yes

you have to declare everything, put proof of payment as well and write a remorse letter

Sashian
Newly Registered

Post by Sashian » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:46 am

Hi ,
I have a question like that: I have taken following payments in previous years,
a) Maternity benefit allowance. b) Working Family Payment. c ) HAP
How I should answer to question. Ref. Section -9
{9.5 Have you received a Social Assistance payment or other state support in the past 3 years ? }
Thank you

Bealtaine
Ireland

Post by Bealtaine » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:50 am

Sashian wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:46 am
Hi ,
{9.5 Have you received a Social Assistance payment or other state support in the past 3 years ? }
Thank you
You need to be absolutely honest in your application or could get your application denied/rejected.
Can you also please kindly refrain from posting the same message/question on mulitple threads - this isn’t the first time you’ve done so.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:20 am

Sashian wrote:
Hi ,
Thank you
So from your previous posts, you said you didn’t have legal status in 2015; you came to Ireland from the UK without passing border control in 2012; you have been receiving all kinds of social benefit and you also have SIX penalty points...
Normally if you have one or two minor offences, OR if you have used one or two social benefit occasionally, that might be still fine...
I guess it’s up to the minister but you ticked way too many boxes where they would reject you straight.
You should at least wait till your penalty points are gone and keep yourself away from social benefits for three years.

Sashian
Newly Registered

Post by Sashian » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:37 pm

littlerr wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:20 am
Sashian wrote:
Hi ,
Thank you
So from your previous posts, you said you didn’t have legal status in 2015; you came to Ireland from the UK without passing border control in 2012; you have been receiving all kinds of social benefit and you also have SIX penalty points...
Normally if you have one or two minor offences, OR if you have used one or two social benefit occasionally, that might be still fine...
I guess it’s up to the minister but you ticked way too many boxes where they would reject you straight.
You should at least wait till your penalty points are gone and keep yourself away from social benefits for three years.
Many thanks for your reply.. Please accept my great love as I follow this board very much
I am still waiting for my Status decision , I will kindly request please If people are going to judge me without fully understanding the content of my character, then their opinion just isn't worth it.
But on behalf of my mate I have tried to find out info. for Secton 9 ( Form 8/ Irish Naturalizaton )
( FAO : Littlerr ) Please forgive us for Multiple Posts , Will not happen again as wasn’t sure which forum is to get info for to understand Application form questions )
Kind Regards

Sashian
Newly Registered

Post by Sashian » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:43 pm

Bealtaine wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:50 am
Sashian wrote:
Hi ,
Thank you
You need to be absolutely honest in your application or could get your application denied/rejected.
Can you also please kindly refrain from posting the same message/question on mulitple threads - this isn’t the first time you’ve done so.
Please forgive us for Multiple Posts , Will not happen again as wasn’t sure which forum is to get info for to understand Application form questions