ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

BN_NB
Newly Registered

Spouse visa appeal

Post by BN_NB » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:07 am

Hi, I recently found out a few days ago that my husbands visa got refused. The reason of refusal was that they claim i did not submit any of the financial evidence therefore not meeting the requirements. However, that is a lie as i have proof that i did submit all the financial papers and the ECO has overlooked my case. I am going to appeal soon. Can anyone please guide me on how the appeal process will go about? I need your help. Who can i email the missing documents so that they could review my case?

Even though i have a right to appeal, can i go for both administrative review and appeal?

Please pray for me that they re consider their decision and overturn it. I am really stressed atm. May the Almighty have mercy on us!🙏🏼

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Please do not tag your questions onto other members topics. It is considered rude and unfair to other posters. The topic you tagged onto (post removed) is not a general appeal discussion thread!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

N_a

Post by N_a » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:29 pm

[quote=BN_NB post_id=1841203 time=1572088051 user_id=227096]
Hi, I recently found out a few days ago that my husbands visa got refused. The reason of refusal was that they claim i did not submit any of the financial evidence therefore not meeting the requirements. However, that is a lie as i have proof that i did submit all the financial papers and the ECO has overlooked my case. I am going to appeal soon. Can anyone please guide me on how the appeal process will go about? I need your help. Who can i email the missing documents so that they could review my case?

Even though i have a right to appeal, can i go for both administrative review and appeal?

Please pray for me that they re consider their decision and overturn it. I am really stressed atm. May the Almighty have mercy on us!🙏🏼
[/quote

Hi, same had happened to me, they said we were missing a payslip when we did scan it through, I appealed the second day, my solicitor did it. Just another waiting game now. I have also been really stressed, and i wasnt as stressed when we originally submitted everything.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:08 am

BN_NB wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:07 am
Who can i email the missing documents so that they could review my case?
If the ECO missed something you did in fact submit, you could also try emailing complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk regarding your situation. Additional details on complaints here: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

N_a

Post by N_a » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:20 am

geoeng wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:08 am
BN_NB wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:07 am
Who can i email the missing documents so that they could review my case?
If the ECO missed something you did in fact submit, you could also try emailing complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk regarding your situation. Additional details on complaints here: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure
Hu, just wanted to ask does emailing them and contacting your local MP work? Do they then listen to them and try and get your appeal done quicker?

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:02 am

N_a wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:20 am
Hu, just wanted to ask does emailing them and contacting your local MP work? Do they then listen to them and try and get your appeal done quicker?
I have no direct experience doing this, but reading the stories of other members here suggests it can work. I doubt it would help an appeal go quicker but if a mistake was made in processing the application (like a submitted document being overlooked) this may help.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:56 pm

That is my experience re MP letter Gewoeng

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:51 pm

It has happened to a lot of people that I know personally and the best way is suggested by THO. You can contact your local MP and he or she can escalate your concerns with the HO since they have a special desk with them and I will also make a complaint about the service you have received.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.