ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa extension refused need help!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Heram
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Spouse Visa extension refused need help!!!

Post by Heram » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:28 pm

Hi everyone I just extended my spouse visa for 10 years route and the Ho refused me because of financial requirements as my husband got an injury two years ago and wasn’t able to work full time. Also they told me to appeal within 14 days if you have any reason to stay in the uk.im so much worried as our country is not safe and I don’t have any one there to live with also I’m pregnant I want my baby to have a safe life and good education can you guys help me what should I have to do should I appeal or reapply thnx

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa extension refused need help!!!

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:01 pm

Heram wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:28 pm
Hi everyone I just extended my spouse visa for 10 years route and the Ho refused me because of financial requirements as my husband got an injury two years ago and wasn’t able to work full time.
Usually there is no financial requirement under 10 years of partner route and if you have applied for correct category on correct application then maybe that refusal is an error. Useful to copy paste the refusal wording by deleting your personal detail.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Heram
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Heram » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:19 pm

Thnx a lot for reply I’m sure we applied for 10 years route because they mentioned that your not qualify for 10 years route maybe that’s because we don’t have any child and my baby will be here in 3 months if I appeal Now maybe until my baby comes they give me visa because when you have a baby and don’t meet financial requirements you will be eligible to get visa im so worried

Heram
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Heram » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:12 pm

Heram wrote:
Hi everyone I just extended my spouse visa for 10 years route and the Ho refused me because of financial requirements as my husband got an injury two years ago and wasn’t able to work full time. Also they told me to appeal within 14 days if you have any reason to stay in the uk.im so much worried as our country is not safe and I don’t have any one there to live with also I’m pregnant I want my baby to have a safe life and good education can you guys help me what should I have to do should I appeal or reapply thnx
These are the reasons for refusal

Under paragraph R-LTRP.1.1(d)(ii) your application does not fall for refusal on grounds of suitability under section S-L TR of appendix FM.

Under paragraph R-L TRP .1.1(d)(ii) you meet the eligibility requirements of section E-LTRP of appendix FM

You meet the eligibility relationship requirements paragraph E-LTRP1.1 to 1.12.

You meet the eligibility immigration status requirement paragraph E-LTRP 2.1 to 2.2.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Heram wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:19 pm
your not qualify for 10 years route maybe that’s because we don’t have any child and my baby will be here in 3 months if I appeal Now maybe until my baby comes they give me visa because when you have a baby and don’t meet financial requirements you will be eligible to get visa im so worried
Maybe you have incorrectly applied for parent of British child visa for which you are not eligible yet. You should have applied or they should have granted you flrfp visa under partner category assuming your partner is British/ILR holder. If your visa hasn't yet expired then reapply under partner route.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Heram
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Heram » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:30 pm

Thnx a lot for the replay I don’t know anything about it our solicitor applied for us . and they said we applied for spouse visa 10 years route and my visa has expired I only have 6 days to appeal I’m in a very bad situation don’t know what to do my husband will meet another solicitor tomorrow let’s see what they say :(

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:51 am

Heram wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:12 pm

Under paragraph R-LTRP.1.1(d)(ii) your application does not fall for refusal on grounds of suitability under section S-L TR of appendix FM.

Under paragraph R-L TRP .1.1(d)(ii) you meet the eligibility requirements of section E-LTRP of appendix FM

You meet the eligibility immigration status requirement paragraph E-LTRP 2.1 to 2.2.
These appear to be the reasons for succeeding?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Heram
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Heram » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:23 am

Thnx for the reply I don’t know but they mentioned that these are the reasons for your refusal it’s so confusing :|

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:34 am

Heram wrote:
Heram wrote:

Hi Heram,
Is there a way you can blot out personal details and post the actual decision letter from the HO so that moderators and gurus can assist or advice accordingly. This is because what you typed all shows that you should not be refused as you meet the stated criteria.
Act quickly as appeal time is counting down.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:34 am

seagul wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:20 pm
Maybe you have incorrectly applied for parent of British child visa for which you are not eligible yet.
Why do you say this?
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:45 pm

Korekt wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:34 am
seagul wrote:
Maybe you have incorrectly applied for parent of British child visa for which you are not eligible yet.
Why do you say this?
Heram wrote:

Thnx a lot for reply I’m sure we applied for 10 years route because they mentioned that your not qualify for 10 years route maybe that’s because we don’t have any child and my baby will be here in 3 months if I appeal Now maybe until my baby comes they give me visa because when you have a baby and don’t meet financial requirements you will be eligible to get visa im so worried

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:54 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:45 pm
Korekt wrote:
seagul wrote:
Why do you say this?
Heram wrote:

I see. Don't know if you saw the below which was before your response. That seems to indicate HO dealt with it on the partner route, not child.
Heram wrote:

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:13 pm

Korekt wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:54 pm
seagul wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:45 pm
Korekt wrote:
seagul wrote:
Why do you say this?
Heram wrote:

I see. Don't know if you saw the below which was before your response. That seems to indicate HO dealt with it on the partner route, not child.
Heram wrote:

I am heavily sure that you havent read the actual title of the post and the very first post which clearly indicating that op has been refused due to not meeting the financial requirements. Usually a refusal letter list down the areas where the applicant has met the requirements along with those areas where has/she has failed. And we are advising to op to copy paste those words indicating the application refusal.

Heram
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Heram » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:54 pm

Hi everyone thnx a lot for your replies yeah today my husband saw another solicitor and he said they HO refused you because of financial requirements as we don’t have child and we failed to meet financial requirements they refused me but as I mentioned my husband had an injury 3 years ago and wasn’t able to work full time and he’s still under treatment and the solicitor advised us to get a letter from your GP to mention his injury and also my pregnancy. And the solicitor said we have to appeal with these evidence and then we will wait for the court date.

What do you guys think it will be helpful?

and do you have any idea how long it takes to get the court date maybe until that I’ll give birth to my child sBy end of January ?
We are so worried :|

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:05 pm

Heram wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:54 pm
Hi everyone thnx a lot for your replies yeah today my husband saw another solicitor and he said they HO refused you because of financial requirements as we don’t have child and we failed to meet financial requirements they refused me but as I mentioned my husband had an injury 3 years ago and wasn’t able to work full time and he’s still under treatment and the solicitor advised us to get a letter from your GP to mention his injury and also my pregnancy. And the solicitor said we have to appeal with these evidence and then we will wait for the court date.

What do you guys think it will be helpful?

and do you have any idea how long it takes to get the court date maybe until that I’ll give birth to my child sBy end of January ?
We are so worried :|
seagul wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:13 pm
copy paste the reasons of refusal as written on decision letter

Heram
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Heram » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:45 pm

I don’t have the email I think our solicitor put his email we haven’t got any email only got refusal letter.but the refusal reason Is financial requirements nothing else

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:57 pm

seagul wrote:
I am heavily sure that you havent read the actual title of the post and the very first post which clearly indicating that op has been refused due to not meeting the financial requirements. Usually a refusal letter list down the areas where the applicant has met the requirements along with those areas where has/she has failed. And we are advising to op to copy paste those words indicating the application refusal.
The title 'Spouse Visa extension...' doesn't help your case in positing that the OP may have applied for a parent of a British child visa.

Nowhere was the financial requirements an issue in the point I raised. You don't have to pour out words just for the sake of pouring out words.

Hopefully the focus can now return to helping the OP, where possible, who the focus should be on.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:07 pm

Heram wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:45 pm
I don’t have the email I think our solicitor put his email we haven’t got any email only got refusal letter.but the refusal reason Is financial requirements nothing else
Are you able to ask your solicitor for it? It might help with getting the full reasoning behind the decision.

Do you know for sure if the application was FLR(M) or FLR(FP)?

Your immigration history will also be helpful.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:14 pm

Heram wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:45 pm
Where exactly in the letter does it state the application has been refused :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:16 pm

Korekt wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:57 pm
seagul wrote:
The title 'Spouse Visa extension...' doesn't help your case in positing that the OP may have applied for a parent of a British child visa.

Nowhere was the financial requirements an issue in the point I raised. You don't have to pour out words just for the sake of pouring out words.

Hopefully the focus can now return to helping the OP, where possible, who the focus should be on.
I am simply leaving you alone and only focus on op after that as have no time to keep showing where you have missed. Its the op's solicitor who has applied for her and op's is still unaware the full exact reason of refusal other than the refusal on financial requirement grounds. If op's solicitor had applied correctly for partner route then OP should have been issued flrp visa under 10 years of route. Because of that the only assumption is arising based on OP's repeated words of not having british child yet that wrong visa application might have been applied which will only be confirmed once the op will copy paste the exact reasons of refusal.

Heram
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Heram » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:02 pm

Sir can you please send me your email address or contact number I’ll send you all pictures of the letter because I only have the letter don’t have the email to paste here please I’ll really appreciate it

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:21 pm

Heram wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:02 pm
Sir can you please send me your email address or contact number I’ll send you all pictures of the letter because I only have the letter don’t have the email to paste here please I’ll really appreciate it
Members are not permitted to post any personal contact information on the forum. Please do NOT ask members for this info. It will be removed and users issued with a warning.

Everyone here is a complete stranger.

Why can you not simply type out the letter contents in a post for members to see and offer advice.??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Heram
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Heram » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Ok thnx a lot

Heram
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Heram » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi everyone thnx for you replies our solicitor advised us to appeal let’s see what happen but I Just want To ask something that my visa has expired in 25/09/19 so if the court date delay and I give birth to my child then can I reapply for 10 years parent route and can I get a visa then ? :(

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:56 am

Heram wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:15 pm
if the court date delay and I give birth to my child then can I reapply for 10 years parent route and can I get a visa then ? :(
"If you’re eligible to apply as a partner, you must do that instead of applying as a parent."
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/parent
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.