ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ECO Email

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Soufianeaito
Newly Registered
Morocco

ECO Email

Post by Soufianeaito » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:37 am

Hello,

Me and wife applied on the 5/10/2019 and my bio was on the 10/10/2019 we applied with priority . It’s now nearly 18 working days and we have not heard anything, no eco email or nothing is this something to be worried about ? We are losing our minds. Has anyone got their visa on time without getting an eco email. Are eco emails even important ? Or something to be concerned over. If we email them now what would happen ??

Casa

Re: ECO Email

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:01 pm

Priority applications aren't guaranteed to have a quick decision, they are simply processed ahead of standard applications. The general guidance is 6 weeks, providing the application is straight forward and doesn't require further checks. It's normal not to receive an email from the ECO before the decision has been made.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.