ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Holding France Schengen visa and planning to travel to Spain With Self transfrer process in france

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sumantoomula
Newly Registered
India

Holding France Schengen visa and planning to travel to Spain With Self transfrer process in france

Post by sumantoomula » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:57 pm

Hi Friends,
I have got france schengen visa and not travelled to france till date. I am planning to travel Spain using this visa with Self transfer flight which will be via one of the France airport.

My Question is that will there be any immigration done in France airport using self transfer?

If there is no immigration in france airport while self transfer then my first port of entry will not be in france and i will not be allowed to travel Spain.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Holding France Schengen visa and planning to travel to Spain With Self transfrer process in france

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:35 pm

How long is the transfer?

If you have time, pass through the immigration in France so you get your passport stamped by the French police.

Because regardless how you do it, you don't want to end up with a Schengen visa delivered by France but stamped by Spain.

sumantoomula
Newly Registered
India

Re: Holding France Schengen visa and planning to travel to Spain With Self transfrer process in france

Post by sumantoomula » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Thanks for the reply, only reason I posted i want to know is it mandatory we go through the immigration process in France for self transfer flight in that case I agree with you we will get the immigration stamped by France immigration and then go to spain...I have only 3.5 hours transfer time in France airport.