ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Sole Representative Visa Documents Template

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Irfanlibra2017

Re: UK Sole Representative Visa Documents Template

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:04 pm

Nope. Only authority letter from the company was on stamp paper signed by company owner.

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Post by Asif Aziz » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:20 pm

30% shareholder along taking salary can be successive for sole representative in two partners firm.

sulaymon2020
Newly Registered
Uzbekistan

Post by sulaymon2020 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:50 am

Hi dear Irfanlibra2017,

I going to apply sole representative visa by myself.
Is there any difficult requirements?
Solicitors fee is too high.
Can I ask you advice if some questions about the visa ?

Thanks,
Sulaymon

Irfanlibra2017

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:53 am

Yes. You can ask any question you like. Its not too complex but you need to take care of few things as per policy guidance

KamranH
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by KamranH » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:19 am

Dear Irfan ,
Many thanks this for informative thread and Mabrook that you received visa :)

i am in process of applying for sole rep visa from dubai UAE .

1 . kindly confirm what exactly is criteria to apply for branch office . in term of business size / turn over . is their any min requirement to apply for this program .

2. document list you mentioned is very helpful . please confirm about business plan and share any tips . how we can make it for our business and what points to consider while compiling business plan .

3. did you get help from any solicitor or consultant .

waiting your reply .

Smma
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Smma » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:03 am

I was thinking if someone get the visa in the Sole Representative category, person will get first visa for 3 years. Then Progress do they need to show for the company established in UK, how much profit you generated and how much tax given etc.. Also, they will look for the progress for the parent company. After that they will give 2 years extension of visa to complete 5 years of time to get i guess PR, that is most of applied people are looking for. So question arises how much business should be generated to show the progress. As person also need to get the handsome salary from the parent company.
If the company formed in UK is doing business, should all be business routing through parent company.
If some add more queries for the visa renewal time, that will be helpful. Good luck to all.

Smma
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

I was thinking if someone get the visa in the Sole Representative category, person will get first visa for 3 years. Then Progress do they need to show for the company established in UK, how much profit you generated and how much tax given etc.. Also, they will look for the progress for the parent company. After that they will give 2 years extension of visa to complete 5 years of time to get i guess PR, that is most of applied people are looking for. So question arises how much business should be generated to show the progress. As person also need to get the handsome salary from the parent company.
If the company formed in UK is doing business, should all be business routing through parent company.
If some add more queries for the visa renewal time, that will be helpful. Good luck to all.

Smma
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Bilal1986s
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Bilal1986s » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:31 pm

KamranH wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:19 am
Dear Irfan ,
Many thanks this for informative thread and Mabrook that you received visa :)

i am in process of applying for sole rep visa from dubai UAE .

1 . kindly confirm what exactly is criteria to apply for branch office . in term of business size / turn over . is their any min requirement to apply for this program .

2. document list you mentioned is very helpful . please confirm about business plan and share any tips . how we can make it for our business and what points to consider while compiling business plan .

3. did you get help from any solicitor or consultant .

waiting your reply .
Aasalam o aliekum and good day everyone.
Kamran I am also planning to apply for the same hope we both can get help from Irfan bhai.
I have small company that bank statement is not good.
Kindly advise me what should I do.?

I want to make wife as a main applicant so I can work freely.
Irfan bhai can you please share me all the letters which you attached with your file.
Also a request if you can guide us by what's app.

Waiting for hour reply.

Kamran bhai you can contect with me so we can discuss email address roved by moderator I will share my number with you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:38 pm

Bilal1986s wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:31 pm
Aasalam o aliekum and good day everyone.
Kamran I am also planning to apply for the same hope we both can get help from Irfan bhai.
I have small company that bank statement is not good.
Kindly advise me what should I do.?

I want to make wife as a main applicant so I can work freely.
Irfan bhai can you please share me all the letters which you attached with your file.
Also a request if you can guide us by what's app.

Waiting for hour reply.

Kamran bhai you can contect with me so we can discuss email address roved by moderator I will share my number with you.
I strongly suggest you read all the forum rules to see what is NOT permitted to be posted. ANY form of personal contact information is not allowed and will be removed. Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammers visiting daily.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

stephystephy
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by stephystephy » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:22 am

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:57 am
Alhamdulilah. Got the Visa today after 48 hours of the interview.
Congratulations!

I am planning to apply for this visa too. Would you please give me a hand?

According to govt website, you need to give details regarding where you are staying in the UK. May I ask what is it about? Do I need to rent a place first or just specify in which city I am going to stay and start the subsidiary? Did you provide any relating material for this?

Thanks for any possible help. Wish you all the best.

Stephy.

Ahamed0716
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ahamed0716 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:14 pm

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:04 pm
Nope. Only authority letter from the company was on stamp paper signed by company owner.
Hi
Is it mandatory that the person who gets the sole representative visa to stay only in UK for the 3 year period or can he travel back and forth to the parent company country
Appreciate the response

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Post by Asif Aziz » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:16 pm

Thank you for reply me ,
400000gbp turnover can suitable for sole representative category.
1- we were 50% partner, but we need branch office in UK, thats why for this i reduce my share to 30%.
2- Also taking salary form 7 months to my bank account with the balance 10000gb.
3- We are already doing business form Uk since 2014. ,We suffer some problems then , we need a branch.
4- We have no agent and branch before in UK.
5- We have all legal documents and certificates.
6- we have also UK companies appreciation letters .
7- have all business avtivity.
8-Business Plan ,Covering letters and also All letters , i have
Please suggest me ,should i apply .
how was the successive rate as compare to other track , as well for Pakistani companies.

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Post by Asif Aziz » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:50 pm

I am waiting fro reply from many days , Please reply

umair727
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by umair727 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:55 am

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for a Sole Representative visa to the UK. Can someone please assist me in the following:
1- General Requirements
2-Documents Requirements
3-Life in the UK based on this Visa
4-Extension procedure

I appreciate your feedback.

Regards
Umair

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:11 pm

umair727 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:55 am
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for a Sole Representative visa to the UK. Can someone please assist me in the following:
1- General Requirements
2-Documents Requirements
3-Life in the UK based on this Visa
4-Extension procedure

I appreciate your feedback.

Regards
Umair
Start by reading all the information on UKVI website.

https://www.gov.uk/representative-overseas-business
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ammar083
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ammar083 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:04 am

Dear Experts,

I am planning to apply for a Sole representative visa, my friend who has been running his company successfully in Pakistan as a sole proprietor and would like to open a branch office in the UK.

He wants me to go to the UK and open a branch office. we formed a partnership firm 4 months ago and I am the minor shareholder.

I would like to know if we can use his old business bank statement which is on his name as a sole proprietor and explain to the home office that he has been successful in his business now wants to expand in the UK and since he is extremely busy in his business and he wants me to help him with his branch in the UK

TIA

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:32 am

ammar083 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:04 am
Dear Experts,

I am planning to apply for a Sole representative visa, my friend who has been running his company successfully in Pakistan as a sole proprietor and would like to open a branch office in the UK.

He wants me to go to the UK and open a branch office. we formed a partnership firm 4 months ago and I am the minor shareholder.

I would like to know if we can use his old business bank statement which is on his name as a sole proprietor and explain to the home office that he has been successful in his business now wants to expand in the UK and since he is extremely busy in his business and he wants me to help him with his branch in the UK

TIA
??

start-up-and-innovator-visas/endorsing- ... l#p1862845
Char (CR001 not Casa)

impargroup
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by impargroup » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:02 pm

Hello Experts,
How are you? I am planning to apply for Sole Rep visa from Canada.I will be applying for sole rep visa for a branch of Toronto restaurant in UK. I have collected all the documents by the help of this forum. Can anyone be kind enough to share their Template/ Sample letters. I will really appreciate if anyone can share template/samples of their documents to help prepare application.

umair727
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by umair727 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:34 am

I am seeking to advise from someone who is already on this Visa or in the process of extension.

I really appreciate the support. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Umair

impargroup
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by impargroup » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:25 pm

Hello Umair,
How are you ? I guess you are applying for the extension for sole rep. are you able to share letter templates with me in order to help me prepare my application for sole rep? Thanks if you can or anyone can... :D

umair727
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by umair727 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:14 am

Hi Dear,

I am not at the stage of extension. In fact, I am looking for someone who is already on the same visa. I want to know about the pros and cons of this visa and the particular challenges of this visa. Can anyone please help me? I really appreciate it.

Thanks
Umair

Inas824
Newly Registered
Mood:
Palestine

Post by Inas824 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:04 am

Hi dear,
I have been called to a telephonic interview too, it will be next week. Could you please tell me about your interview and if there is any tricky questions that i can prepare myself for it
I would appreciate your help,

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Post by Asif Aziz » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:29 pm

My Interview is at 24Jan. Hope i will do best and pray for my success . I will help to all if some one required .

Syed5110
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Syed5110 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:57 am
Alhamdulilah. Got the Visa today after 48 hours of the interview.
Can you tell me the consultant you used and the documentation you did ?

I am looking for to apply for my brother who is in Pakistan to bring him over here.

Thanks
Syed