ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

1week short work days

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Awan786
Newly Registered

1week short work days

Post by Awan786 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Hi if any one can help me regarding this would be highly appreciated.
Iv applied for my wife spouse VISA. She is in pakistan and im from uk . Iv provided all my documents including 6 month payslips, job letter and bank statement showing 6 month pay in to my account.
I started my job on 7 may 2019 it will be 6 months on 7 november 2019 .
Some how i already applied and submited my spouse visa on 31st of october . Even though i have 6 monthly payments in to account and 6 month payslip .
Im quite worried about the situation. Anyone can help me with this just for piece of mind .

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: 1week short work days

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:04 pm

Awan786 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:50 pm
Hi if any one can help me regarding this would be highly appreciated.
Iv applied for my wife spouse VISA. She is in pakistan and im from uk . Iv provided all my documents including 6 month payslips, job letter and bank statement showing 6 month pay in to my account.
I started my job on 7 may 2019 it will be 6 months on 7 november 2019 .
Some how i already applied and submited my spouse visa on 31st of october . Even though i have 6 monthly payments in to account and 6 month payslip .
Im quite worried about the situation. Anyone can help me with this just for piece of mind .

Thanks
That usually happens when your date of joining is highly different than payday and the company fixed payday can't be changed only for you. And most often you gets your payslip well in advance even the wages if the payday is falling on weekend/public holiday. It will all depends on caseworker as how he understand all that but preferably the application shouldn't be sent until you have completed the 6 months despite have got the 6 months of payslips. But still more likely you will be alright if her date of biometrics is on or after 7th November.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Awan786
Newly Registered

Post by Awan786 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:25 pm

Well she already had her biometric on 31october 2019 . I filled online application on 29 october and submited.
What are the possiblities?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Awan786 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:25 pm
Well she already had her biometric on 31october 2019 . I filled online application on 29 october and submited.
What are the possiblities?
Well it will totally depends on caseworker but strictly speaking it won't meet criteria because you haven't completed the full 6 months at the time of application. In my opinion it may only be overlooked if caseworker by miracle don't read the date of commencement of employment on employer letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Awan786
Newly Registered

Post by Awan786 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:15 am

Thanks for the information above . Isit any chance i can email or attach a cover letter stating my situation about 7 short working days ? Will that work ? I dont want to wait 2 months and geting the visa refused and then reapply another 2months waiting time.
Really stressed as my wife is driving me NUTS .

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Awan786 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:15 am
Thanks for the information above . Isit any chance i can email or attach a cover letter stating my situation about 7 short working days ? Will that work ? I dont want to wait 2 months and geting the visa refused and then reapply another 2months waiting time.
Really stressed as my wife is driving me NUTS .
Just wait n see. Don't send any email/covering letter because it won't be considered.

Awan786
Newly Registered

Post by Awan786 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:04 pm

Sorry for being a pain . Can i just cancel the application and reapply ? Will that work ?
Keeping in mind my wife already had her biometrics .

JayHussain
Mood:

Post by JayHussain » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:00 am

Awan786 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:04 pm
Sorry for being a pain . Can i just cancel the application and reapply ? Will that work ?
Keeping in mind my wife already had her biometrics .
Technically, you could do what works for you, however, now that you have submitted, my opinion would be to let it go through the notions, especially as your partner has had their biometrics. The worse that can happen is that your application would be refused/rejected (whatever terminology it is) & at that point you can appeal with the correct the documentation. However, if you are really concerned, I would invest some money now, speak to an Immigration Lawyer/Advisor as they are your best bet to help you with this.