ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate of naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Beata_justyna
Newly Registered
Poland

Certificate of naturalisation

Post by Beata_justyna » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:49 pm

I’ve attended my ceremony at 10th October 2019. However at my certificate was wrote only 10th October with no year. I didn’t even think it could be a problem so I’ve applied for passport and send documents to the passport office. After few days I received a call from passport office informing me as they won’t accept that certificate as is not fully dated. I’ve called HO they told me to call my local Council to they will corrected that. I went there they wrote a year at my certificate. And now my question is. Last who added a year told me that is same pen with same ink. As it was a gel ink so the couloir was a bit darker and more blue that when she wrote previously half of the date. Do you think it would be a issue again and they won’t accept or should be fine now ? As I send already certificate back to the passport office.

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Re: Certificate of naturalisation

Post by apsk » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:18 am

Beata_justyna wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:49 pm
I’ve attended my ceremony at 10th October 2019. However at my certificate was wrote only 10th October with no year. I didn’t even think it could be a problem so I’ve applied for passport and send documents to the passport office. After few days I received a call from passport office informing me as they won’t accept that certificate as is not fully dated. I’ve called HO they told me to call my local Council to they will corrected that. I went there they wrote a year at my certificate. And now my question is. Last who added a year told me that is same pen with same ink. As it was a gel ink so the couloir was a bit darker and more blue that when she wrote previously half of the date. Do you think it would be a issue again and they won’t accept or should be fine now ? As I send already certificate back to the passport office.
You are thinking too much. I don't think there would be any issue now. But as you have sent it to PO, let them decide. Keep calm till you hear back :)