ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative review

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alsami
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Administrative review

Post by Alsami » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:33 am

Hello sir, I submitted my application for administrative review by the online last 21/10/19. But still now I don't get any decision. However, i have have got my IHS money.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Administrative review

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:40 am

What exactly have you applied and what exactly were the reasons for refusal??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alsami
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Alsami » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:12 pm

The refusal notice states my application was refused paragraph 245ZV(k) of the Immigration Rules. The reasons are given below:

“When asked why you chose this university, you said “I selected the University of South Wales because it is one of the Top 10 largest Universities in the UK… And 90% graduates are in employment or further study within 6 months of graduation and also 7th highest in the UK and also it has excellent industrial links and many courses are accredited by world’s leading professional bodies and it is in the Universities of Top 10 of the UK for anatomy, as well as social work… It’s also the best University for nursing in Wales and as well as maths and art & design… And also the University of South Wales focuses on employability and it has part time job fairs… So that is why I chose the University of South Wales.” The response you provided did not mention any details of how this university performs in your specific subject area and you did not mention any facilities available at this university. Further to this you stated how well this university performs in Nursing, Maths and Art & Design however none of these are your chosen subject area and so I do not find this to be a credible rational for selecting this university”

“You further stated that when asked about your future plans upon completion of this course, you said “I want to complete my graduation. After finishing this course I want to come back to home country. And then I want to engage myself in any Multinational Company as a job holder.” This response is very generic and you did not mention any specifics which relate to your future employment. You did not mention any potential employers, job roles or further education you may wish to pursue and the ambiguous nature of you response leads me to doubt whether you have conducted any credible research into this area.”

“When asked about your expected future salary, you said “If I get my degree then I will get around 1,500,000 per month.” Given that 1.5m BDT equates to over £14,000 I do not find it credible that you would be earning so much after completing an MBA in your first job post study. Further to this, the fact that you stated “If” you got a degree leads me to doubt the credibility of your intentions to complete this course.”

1.      The refusal notice states that I have been refused on the basis of not being considered a ‘genuine student’. I believe that the ECO’s decision was unreasonable, and unfair. The ECO has failed to take into consideration what I have explained in the interview, relevant documents and academic profile to pursue higher education in the UK in order to make a fair judgment.

2.      I am surprised to see that the ECO only picked a part of my answers to make his refusal logical. When asked me why did you choose study this course? I answered firstly “My course is MBA global, so it is a good relation with my previous course. It is accredited by CMI (Chartered Management Institutions). Also it is one of the reputed and increasingly popular degrees all over the world and it also helps me to build a better career in my future life. Also it will develop my leadership and strategic thinking skills. That is why I chose this course” and then I added the second part which the ECO was stated in his refusal. I submit that this finding is incorrect. In the interview I clearly expressed my answer to the question of “Why did I choose this University”. If you check my interview script then you will find that the statement in refusal was incredible and intentional. Please find the whole questions and answers of the interview with these grounds of Administrative Review.

3.      When the ECO asked me about my future expectation salary and commented that they have a doubt I will not earn money around 15, 00000.00 BDT. Actually, I said after completing my course when I will join any multinational company I will get 5, 00000.00 BDT which is 0.5 million BDT. But it was typing mistake instead of 5, 00000.00 it was written 15, 00000.00 BDT.

4.      The ECO also asked about my post study plan and commented that I did not give very much detail. If he had further questions been asked I would have been able to provide further details. It is unreasonable to refuse my application on the basis of insufficient explanation of my future career, when I was not asked more questions in relation to this. I assert this is extremely unfair. I clearly stated that, I want to start my career by joining multinational company like Grameenphone. The knowledge and skills that I will acquire by studying this course in the UK will help me get a better opportunity for my future career. I also mentioned that I intend to play a vital role in the development of my country by getting better qualification from UK.

Alsami
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Alsami » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:02 am

The refusal notice states my application was refused paragraph 245ZV(k) of the Immigration Rules. The reasons are given below:

“When asked why you chose this university, you said “I selected the University of South Wales because it is one of the Top 10 largest Universities in the UK… And 90% graduates are in employment or further study within 6 months of graduation and also 7th highest in the UK and also it has excellent industrial links and many courses are accredited by world’s leading professional bodies and it is in the Universities of Top 10 of the UK for anatomy, as well as social work… It’s also the best University for nursing in Wales and as well as maths and art & design… And also the University of South Wales focuses on employability and it has part time job fairs… So that is why I chose the University of South Wales.” The response you provided did not mention any details of how this university performs in your specific subject area and you did not mention any facilities available at this university. Further to this you stated how well this university performs in Nursing, Maths and Art & Design however none of these are your chosen subject area and so I do not find this to be a credible rational for selecting this university”

“You further stated that when asked about your future plans upon completion of this course, you said “I want to complete my graduation. After finishing this course I want to come back to home country. And then I want to engage myself in any Multinational Company as a job holder.” This response is very generic and you did not mention any specifics which relate to your future employment. You did not mention any potential employers, job roles or further education you may wish to pursue and the ambiguous nature of you response leads me to doubt whether you have conducted any credible research into this area.”

“When asked about your expected future salary, you said “If I get my degree then I will get around 1,500,000 per month.” Given that 1.5m BDT equates to over £14,000 I do not find it credible that you would be earning so much after completing an MBA in your first job post study. Further to this, the fact that you stated “If” you got a degree leads me to doubt the credibility of your intentions to complete this course.”

1.      The refusal notice states that I have been refused on the basis of not being considered a ‘genuine student’. I believe that the ECO’s decision was unreasonable, and unfair. The ECO has failed to take into consideration what I have explained in the interview, relevant documents and academic profile to pursue higher education in the UK in order to make a fair judgment.

2.      I am surprised to see that the ECO only picked a part of my answers to make his refusal logical. When asked me why did you choose study this course? I answered firstly “My course is MBA global, so it is a good relation with my previous course. It is accredited by CMI (Chartered Management Institutions). Also it is one of the reputed and increasingly popular degrees all over the world and it also helps me to build a better career in my future life. Also it will develop my leadership and strategic thinking skills. That is why I chose this course” and then I added the second part which the ECO was stated in his refusal. I submit that this finding is incorrect. In the interview I clearly expressed my answer to the question of “Why did I choose this University”. If you check my interview script then you will find that the statement in refusal was incredible and intentional. Please find the whole questions and answers of the interview with these grounds of Administrative Review.

3.      When the ECO asked me about my future expectation salary and commented that they have a doubt I will not earn money around 15, 00000.00 BDT. Actually, I said after completing my course when I will join any multinational company I will get 5, 00000.00 BDT which is 0.5 million BDT. But it was typing mistake instead of 5, 00000.00 it was written 15, 00000.00 BDT.

4.      The ECO also asked about my post study plan and commented that I did not give very much detail. If he had further questions been asked I would have been able to provide further details. It is unreasonable to refuse my application on the basis of insufficient explanation of my future career, when I was not asked more questions in relation to this. I assert this is extremely unfair. I clearly stated that, I want to start my career by joining multinational company like Grameenphone. The knowledge and skills that I will acquire by studying this course in the UK will help me get a better opportunity for my future career. I also mentioned that I intend to play a vital role in the development of my country by getting better qualification from UK.
[/quote]

Alsami
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Alsami » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Hello sir, how can i know about my administrative review decision. I don't get any decision about AR. If I want to know about my AR what should I do .last 21/10/19 I submitted my AR