ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decree absolute issued

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KASHIF830

A1 English test and TB testdone before Marriage

Post by KASHIF830 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:07 pm

Hi everyone

I just want to ask I am planning to marry in Pakistan next year in January and want to apply Spouse visa for my future wife.

Now she will need A1 English test so if she sits in exam before marriage date and get English test certificate before even getting married so would home office accept this or not and same for TB test if she does TB test before marriage date?

As I want apply her visa after marriage.

Thanks in advance
KASHIF

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: A1 English test and TB testdone before Marriage

Post by seagul » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:42 pm

KASHIF830 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:07 pm
Hi everyone

I just want to ask I am planning to marry in Pakistan next year in January and want to apply Spouse visa for my future wife.

Now she will need A1 English test so if she sits in exam before marriage date and get English test certificate before even getting married so would home office accept this or not and same for TB test if she does TB test before marriage date?

Thanks in advance
KASHIF
No issue as long as they will be valid (unexpired) at the time of application and from the approved centres.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

KASHIF830

Re: A1 English test and TB testdone before Marriage

Post by KASHIF830 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:01 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:42 pm
KASHIF830 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:07 pm
Hi everyone

Thanks in advance
KASHIF
No issue as long as they will be valid (unexpired) at the time of application and from the approved centres.
Thank you very much

KASHIF830

Should all documents be scanned?

Post by KASHIF830 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:33 pm

Hi

When will make online applications for Spouse either applicant or sponsor. We need to scan all Original documents and submit to UKVI.

My question is that I have bank statement which is online but they are in PDF format even if I get paper statement is the same as PDF. So can I upload bank statement which is already in PDF and coloured or should I scan paper statement and than make PDF.

And what about Whats up chats screen shot can I upload directly or 1st I need to print than scan and upload.

Please anyone.

Thanks

iwolga

Re: Should all documents be scanned?

Post by iwolga » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:57 pm

I’ve been applying for a different clearance visa, but I had completely no problems with uploading initial PDFs. There’s enough work without printing and scanning of docs which are already in an acceptable format

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:45 pm

Thanks mate

Anyone else please who uploaded directly without printing and scanning.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:15 pm

KASHIF830 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:33 pm
Hi

When will make online applications for Spouse either applicant or sponsor. We need to scan all Original documents and submit to UKVI.

My question is that I have bank statement which is online but they are in PDF format even if I get paper statement is the same as PDF. So can I upload bank statement which is already in PDF and coloured or should I scan paper statement and than make PDF.

And what about Whats up chats screen shot can I upload directly or 1st I need to print than scan and upload.

Please anyone.

Thanks
If the online bank statements are pacifically marked as online then better to get them stamped.
Whatsapp screenshots can be uploaded without printing.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi Seagul

Thanks for your reply no there is no mention at all that they are online. Actually statement is the as I used to get in post but I preferred to receive online so bank converts same monthly statement into PDF format.

Thanks

KASHIF830

Decree absolute issued

Post by KASHIF830 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi

My previous marriage Decree absolute has been issued on 17th October 2019 . Now I have plan to remarry in Pakistan.

Unfortunately I brought my ex wife from Pakistan few years ago on Spouse visa but once she got British passport she decided to leave me that what I understood.

Now I have flat which is on mortgage we bought 3 years ago so that time I had to include my ex wife salary as well to obtain loan from bank. But from the 1st day I having been paying everything Mortgage payments bills etc all from my direct debit from my personal bank account where I get my pay. For almost one year I am living in the property alone and its 2 bed flat. And I also asked Council to give me single person discount in council tax which they did.

Now I have to show accommodation to get visa to my future wife . And it is our both name as there is no financial settlement has been done she has not applied yet.

So my question is that will it create any problems for visa if I submit Title dead, Annul mortgage statements Land Registry documents for my own flat because it has name of my ex wife but she is not living in the property she left in February this years and applied divorce in May 2019 and we get Decree absolute on 17th October.

But Now council tax document has only name now.

For Decree absolute should I inform Home office as well or just submit Decree absolute with my new wife visa application?

Sorry for long post.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Decree absolute issued

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:18 pm

KASHIF830 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:35 pm
So my question is that will it create any problems for visa if I submit Title dead, Annul mortgage statements Land Registry documents for my own flat because it has name of my ex wife but she is not living in the property she left in February this years and applied divorce in May 2019 and we get Decree absolute on 17th October.
Since you also have the share in that property even paying alone the mortgage payments so you will be alright. What you can do is dont attach the title deeds rather first attach the mortgage statements, proof of payments, recent council tax bill etc.
KASHIF830 wrote:
For Decree absolute should I inform Home office as well or just submit Decree absolute with my new wife visa application?
Not need to inform to UKVI rather simply attach it along with other supporting documents.

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:30 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:18 pm
KASHIF830 wrote:
Since you also have the share in that property even paying alone the mortgage payments so you will be alright. What you can do is dont attach the title deeds rather first attach the mortgage statements, proof of payments, recent council tax bill etc.
KASHIF830 wrote:
Thanks Seagul

Actually Annual Mortgage Statement was issued in June 2019 and it has both name as well although she changed her postal address but Halifax issued at both addresses.

If I get Property survey report from local councils that Property is not over crowded.

Do I also need to personal explanation letter regarding property or just documents will be enough as long as I know from reading on this forum the only UKVI issue is regarding property it should not be overcrowded and in my case I am living myself in 2 bed flat.

When financial settlement will be decided so I will keep.the property and give her share and she will take her name out but at the moment she has not applied any court application regarding finance.

Thanks

Not need to inform to UKVI rather simply attach it along with other supporting documents.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:34 pm

KASHIF830 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:30 pm
seagul wrote:
KASHIF830 wrote:
KASHIF830 wrote:
Thanks Seagul

Actually Annual Mortgage Statement was issued in June 2019 and it has both name as well although she changed her postal address but Halifax issued at both addresses.

If I get Property survey report from local councils that Property is not over crowded.

Do I also need to personal explanation letter regarding property or just documents will be enough as long as I know from reading on this forum the only UKVI issue is regarding property it should not be overcrowded and in my case I am living myself in 2 bed flat.

When financial settlement will be decided so I will keep.the property and give her share and she will take her name out but at the moment she has not applied any court application regarding finance.

Thanks

Yes it can work along with property inspection report that she no longer lives there. You should also attach your explanation letter too.

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:07 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:34 pm
KASHIF830 wrote:
seagul wrote:
KASHIF830 wrote:
KASHIF830 wrote:
Thanks Seagul

Thanks

Yes it can work along with property inspection report that she no longer lives there. You should also attach your explanation letter too.
Thank you very much you are Legend.

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:05 pm

KASHIF830 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:07 pm
seagul wrote:
KASHIF830 wrote:
seagul wrote:

Thanks Seagul

Thanks

Dear Seagul

I just want to ask that Property inspection report date should be with 28 days of submission of application or this 28 days rule applies only on financial requirements like bank statement and payslip.

And Some private companies also do property survey or inspection report according to UKVI requirements. Is it necessary that property inspection report should be only from Local Council.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:18 pm

KASHIF830 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:05 pm
KASHIF830 wrote:
seagul wrote:
KASHIF830 wrote:
Dear Seagul

I just want to ask that Property inspection report date should be with 28 days of submission of application or this 28 days rule applies only on financial requirements like bank statement and payslip.

And Some private companies also do property survey or inspection report according to UKVI requirements. Is it necessary that property inspection report should be only from Local Council.

Thanks
Ideally it should be issued within 28 days from the date of application. It can be performed & prepared by any reasonably established estate agent.

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:20 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:18 pm
KASHIF830 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:05 pm
KASHIF830 wrote:
seagul wrote:

Dear Seagul

Thanks
Ideally it should be issued within 28 days from the date of application. It can be performed & prepared by any reasonably established estate agent.
Thank you very much Seagul

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:19 am

Dear Seagul

Regarding my previous post do I need to take written permission as well as House is on both name but as I mentioned that I have been paying everything and she doesn't live in property and No financial settlement have been made after divorce so far.

As I told earlier that house is not overcrowded and I live my own in 2 bedrooms flat.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:05 am

KASHIF830 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:19 am
Dear Seagul

Regarding my previous post do I need to take written permission as well as House is on both name but as I mentioned that I have been paying everything and she doesn't live in property and No financial settlement have been made after divorce so far.

As I told earlier that house is not overcrowded and I live my own in 2 bedrooms flat.

Thanks
You have already been previously answered and that answer is still same.

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:00 am

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:05 am
KASHIF830 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:19 am
Dear Seagul

Thanks
You have already been previously answered and that answer is still same.
Hi Seagul

I am sorry to bother you. Actually just someone told need permission from ex that's why asked.

Thanks