ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Frist Spouse Visa from Pakistan Documentation Check

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Frist Spouse Visa from Pakistan Documentation Check

Post by Archer1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:35 pm

Good Evening All,
Just want to know about the actual time frame of 3 months starts from the date when we submit the online application, date of Biometrics taken or from the date when we receive the email from ECO, please?
If any one can shed some light on it,please?

Regards,
__A

KristianDLloyd
Mood:
Wales

Post by KristianDLloyd » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:38 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:35 pm
Good Evening All,
Just want to know about the actual time frame of 3 months starts from the date when we submit the online application, date of Biometrics taken or from the date when we receive the email from ECO, please?

Regards,
From the date of your biometrics

Application Type: Settlement, Fiancé
Application Date: 26 June 2019
Decision Date: 29 August 2019
Decision: Granted

Application Type: FLR(M)
Application Date: 23 October 2019
Decision Date: 28 October 2019
Decision: Granted

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Good Evening All,

Regards,
Without supporting documents no processing can be started, therefore, it starts from the date when they receive your documents which in most cases they receive when you enrolling your biometrics through UKVCAS/Local vfs centre.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:44 pm

KristianDLloyd wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:38 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Good Evening All,

Regards,
From the date of your biometrics
Cheers
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Hi All,
We have received and email today stating; The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF........... was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 10/22/2019 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

But we have not received any call/text or email to do collection.
If some body can tell us will they call or text us for colelction or we have to go for colelction now after this email which we have already received.
And if only an applicant can do the collection or some one else can collect the passport on applican't behalf, please?
your help will he highly valued please.

Regards,
__A

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:52 pm

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
It clearly says you can collect at the stated times if you have not purchased courier service!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:08 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:52 pm
It clearly says you can collect at the stated times if you have not purchased courier service!!
Thats is the problem no time is mentioned.
__A

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:08 pm
CR001 wrote:
It is the collection times at the centre. If you haven't made note of them, look on their website.

The email is generic and sent to applicants all over the world and doesn't state centre specific information!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:31 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:10 pm
Archer1 wrote:
CR001 wrote:
It is the collection times at the centre. If you haven't made note of them, look on their website.

The email is generic and sent to applicants all over the world and doesn't state centre specific information!!
Got that.
Cheers.
__A

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:46 pm

Archer1 wrote:

You need to visit the vfs centre in their specified collection times. All the best
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:50 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:46 pm
Archer1 wrote:

You need to visit the vfs centre in their specified collection times. All the best
Thank you Boss :D
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:19 am

Hi,
VFS Mipure is closed due to earth quake and we have to do collection from Islamabad.
I wonder if some one can help me in proving passport authorisation letter sample please. So we can get some one to do collection on our behalf.
Your help will be highly valued.

Regards,
__A

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:19 am
I wonder if some one can help me in proving passport authorisation letter sample please. So we can get some one to do collection on our behalf.

Regards,
You won't get any sample rather any simple wording should be fine.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:51 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:30 pm
Archer1 wrote:

Regards,
I did very simple wording hope it will work :? . wish me good luck now please.
__A

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:08 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:51 pm
seagul wrote:
Archer1 wrote:

Regards,
Good luck with it

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:51 pm

Hi All,
Allhamdulilah, Visa granted , we did collection today.
Thanks a lot to this forum and all colleagues who helped me a lot all way through my ILR, Citizenship, British Passport and now my wife visa. Especial thanks to seagul and Char . You both always did prompt reply.
But its not ended here :D , we are expecting a little one InshaaAllah, by mid January, so I will be back with lots of more troubles and questions. :lol:
Great Regards,
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:51 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:08 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:51 pm
seagul wrote:
Archer1 wrote:

Regards,
Good luck with it
Cheers Buddy.
__A

JayHussain
Mood:

Post by JayHussain » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:19 am

seagul wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:07 pm
Good Evening,
I got married in Feb,2018. And It will be very helpful if you can guide me how many months Chat history and call logs will be enough to submit.
I was looking into my WhatsApp call history but its only showing me from 8th June 2019 to onwards, I am getting confused now what to do and how and where to get back dated Call history, chat history is not a problem I do have some screen shorts and I can get them exported and printed from WhatsApp but call logs… :(
Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
You will have to submit the chat/calls logs from the time you both living apart.
This is so interesting, as in my family we have had 4 applications & I am the 5th one for a Spouse Visa (just in the last 12 months alone).

1. 1 sponsor submitted just some calls (screenshots of their WhatsApp Calls since last visit) no chat history - the UKVI did not have any objections - visa granted.
2. 1 sponsor submitted just some chat history (WhatsApp since last visit) & no calls - the UKVI did not have any objections - visa granted.
3. 1 Sponsor submitted entire calling history of relationship - the UKVI objected saying there is no real proof that the calls were undertaken between the parties.
4. 1 Sponsor submitted entire chat history of relationship - the UKVI objected saying there is no real proof that they are able to communicate & the majority of their relationship is based on non-verbal communication.

And then myself - I got married almost 26 months ago (at the time of submission) & I was in touch with my partner (in Pakistan) for almost 6 months prior, so when I came to submit I submitted 32 months of WhatsApp Chat History, 32 months of Calling History (landline calls, WhatsApp calls, IMO calls, calling cards purchased here in the UK, FaceTime calls) - basically whatever I could get my hands on. This came to a total of 600 plus pages (back to front) of scanned documentation on Communication Alone - however, despite people suggesting different things, in my honest opinion, I think it's just safe to give them 'everything' you can get hold of in terms to communication as ultimately, as ridiculous as it sounds, it's almost like we have to prove our relationship is genuine, so therefore, this is the only way. I know it's an invasion of privacy, but if some ECO officer wants to sit there reading pillow talk between me & my partner, then so be it!

So therefore, ECO decisions are haphazard! There is no real standard approach to communication evidence for a Spouse Visa & it all seems so hit & miss. I am leaving this message in case any one new is scanning through the pages & wants to read through other people's experiences :-).

JayHussain
Mood:

Post by JayHussain » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:24 am

Archer1 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:51 pm
Hi All,
Thanks a lot to this forum and all colleagues who helped me a lot all way through my ILR, Citizenship, British Passport and now my wife visa. Especial thanks to seagul and Char . You both always did prompt reply.
But its not ended here :D , we are expecting a little one InshaaAllah, by mid January, so I will be back with lots of more troubles and questions. :lol:
Great Regards,
Congratulations & all the best. Good luck with the new one InShaaAllah. Also, don't forget to update the Pakistan Timeline Thread, it will help other people immensely.
Thank you.
Jay

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:34 pm

JayHussain wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:19 am
seagul wrote:
Archer1 wrote:
Good Evening,
I got married in Feb,2018. And It will be very helpful if you can guide me how many months Chat history and call logs will be enough to submit.
I was looking into my WhatsApp call history but its only showing me from 8th June 2019 to onwards, I am getting confused now what to do and how and where to get back dated Call history, chat history is not a problem I do have some screen shorts and I can get them exported and printed from WhatsApp but call logs… :(

Regards,
You will have to submit the chat/calls logs from the time you both living apart.
This is so interesting, as in my family we have had 4 applications & I am the 5th one for a Spouse Visa (just in the last 12 months alone).

1. 1 sponsor submitted just some calls (screenshots of their WhatsApp Calls since last visit) no chat history - the UKVI did not have any objections - visa granted.
2. 1 sponsor submitted just some chat history (WhatsApp since last visit) & no calls - the UKVI did not have any objections - visa granted.
3. 1 Sponsor submitted entire calling history of relationship - the UKVI objected saying there is no real proof that the calls were undertaken between the parties.
4. 1 Sponsor submitted entire chat history of relationship - the UKVI objected saying there is no real proof that they are able to communicate & the majority of their relationship is based on non-verbal communication.

And then myself - I got married almost 26 months ago (at the time of submission) & I was in touch with my partner (in Pakistan) for almost 6 months prior, so when I came to submit I submitted 32 months of WhatsApp Chat History, 32 months of Calling History (landline calls, WhatsApp calls, IMO calls, calling cards purchased here in the UK, FaceTime calls) - basically whatever I could get my hands on. This came to a total of 600 plus pages (back to front) of scanned documentation on Communication Alone - however, despite people suggesting different things, in my honest opinion, I think it's just safe to give them 'everything' you can get hold of in terms to communication as ultimately, as ridiculous as it sounds, it's almost like we have to prove our relationship is genuine, so therefore, this is the only way. I know it's an invasion of privacy, but if some ECO officer wants to sit there reading pillow talk between me & my partner, then so be it!

So therefore, ECO decisions are haphazard! There is no real standard approach to communication evidence for a Spouse Visa & it all seems so hit & miss. I am leaving this message in case any one new is scanning through the pages & wants to read through other people's experiences :-).
There is indeed no method to the madness :lol:

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:59 pm

JayHussain wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:24 am
Archer1 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:51 pm
Hi All,
Great Regards,
Congratulations & all the best. Good luck with the new one InShaaAllah. Also, don't forget to update the Pakistan Timeline Thread, it will help other people immensely.
Thank you.
Jay
Thank you mate the timeline thread was updated same day.
Cheers.
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:03 pm

JayHussain wrote:
seagul wrote:
Archer1 wrote:
Good Evening,

Regards,

Hi,
The way I prepaid and presented my communications were all in sequence from day one, some screen shots from my wife’s phone and most of them were from mine. Its not necessary that you should provide all history, but it should be in sequence and most of the days should get covered even 4 screen shots a week. This is how I did.
Regards.
__A

JayHussain
Mood:

Post by JayHussain » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:03 pm
JayHussain wrote:
seagul wrote:
Archer1 wrote:
Good Evening,

Regards,

Hi,
The way I prepaid and presented my communications were all in sequence from day one, some screen shots from my wife’s phone and most of them were from mine. Its not necessary that you should provide all history, but it should be in sequence and most of the days should get covered even 4 screen shots a week. This is how I did.
Regards.
Hi Archer,
Yes as explained, I think it's hit & miss with their decision making/assessment when it comes to communication. I don't believe they follow a proper process in relation to this so therefore, I personally believe it is better to simply give them everything in terms to comms, because in my opinion more is better than less.
Thanks.
Jay