ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceptionally complex letter for ILR LR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kblnoor
Newly Registered

Exceptionally complex letter for ILR LR

Post by kblnoor » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:16 pm

Greetings,

I need you guys advise, I did applied for ILR Visa in March 2019, in the Jun 2019 I received a letter from Home Office ***Exceptionally complex issue***. but they wrote will give me decision in the 28 Sept 2019. in Oct 2019 again they wrote me it will take more time. I am self employee, I start company in UK, I have companies in other countries, in the 2019 I also invest 300000 in property inside of UK. this money come from my other company which is not inside of UK.

could you please advise me, why they give complex issue and if they wrote will give decision 28 Sept 2019 then why not give decision. I have no idea what is wrong with Home Office.

Those people doing a lot of illegal work inside of UK, but those people invest and pay take they can get anything even Home Office not respect and not care about this thinks.

xeesee
Member of Standing

Re: Exceptionally complex letter for ILR LR

Post by xeesee » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:39 pm

I will advise you to give your full immigration history to get some sort of help from this forum.

kblnoor
Newly Registered

Post by kblnoor » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:19 pm

what information should I give??? I had 5 years refugee visa and I have clear background and immigration history as well

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:25 pm

kblnoor wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:19 pm
what information should I give???
When did you arrive in the UK? One what visa? When did you claim refugee status? How did you support yourelf while your initial application was with the Home Office?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

kblnoor
Newly Registered

Post by kblnoor » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:47 pm

I arrived in UK 2014, I got my visa in 2014 too, it was refugee lease to remain. I have my own company in Dubai, I never got benefit from UK Government, never worked for anyone in here, I am self employee, In 2018 I start my company in UK, had not did any business yet with anyone yet, I brought 300000 in my overseas company and invest it in UK, in the property so it is mean I bought freehold house.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:15 pm

What visa did you have when entering the UK?

If you applied as dependent on someone else, what is their relation to you?

What was your claim for refugee leave?

What is your nationality?

What form exactly did you complete for ilr?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kblnoor
Newly Registered

Post by kblnoor » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:20 pm

I had no visa when I come to UK, I applied for asylum, my asylum was granted and they give me visa for 5 years.

No dependent on someone else

I was an Interrupter with US Forces and UK Forces in Afghanistan

My Nationality is : Afghanistan

I fill Application Set (P)

kblnoor
Newly Registered

Post by kblnoor » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:23 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:15 pm
What visa did you have when entering the UK?

If you applied as dependent on someone else, what is their relation to you?

What was your claim for refugee leave?

What is your nationality?

What form exactly did you complete for ilr?
I did apply in March 2019, in Jun 2019 HO wrote a letter will make decision on my Application in 28 Sept 2019. in 10 Oct 2019 I got letter, it will take more time and they told me to wait.