ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa from Pakistan New Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

salarzai
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa from Pakistan New Application

Post by salarzai » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:03 pm

Hi

I am applying for my wife on spouse visa from Pakistan for the UK. I am myself on indefinite leave to remain visa. I have already submitted online application and there was no mention of Appendix 2, however, where I need to submit/upload documents, it also asks for Appendix 2, which to my understanding is for North Korean nationals only.
Is there anyone who has recently applied online and encountered the same issue?
Is this Appendix 2 necessary?

Kind regards

Salarzai

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa from Pakistan New Application

Post by Archer1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:17 pm

salarzai wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:03 pm
Hi

I am applying for my wife on spouse visa from Pakistan for the UK. I am myself on indefinite leave to remain visa. I have already submitted online application and there was no mention of Appendix 2, however, where I need to submit/upload documents, it also asks for Appendix 2, which to my understanding is for North Korean nationals only.
Is there anyone who has recently applied online and encountered the same issue?
Is this Appendix 2 necessary?

Kind regards

Salarzai
Hi,
we have submitted the Appendix 2 along with printed online application form when we visited VFS for documents upload.

Regards,
__A

salarzai
Newly Registered

Post by salarzai » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:14 am

thank you very much for your reply. When did you apply for visa? I am confused because in the documents section there is nothing mentioned there, however, when you go to upload the documents, there is a section that asks to upload appendix 2

Cam123

Post by Cam123 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:18 am

I also submitted appendix 2 for spouse visa and I applied in August,
It would be wise to submit appendix 2.
Hope that helps

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:52 pm

salarzai wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:14 am
thank you very much for your reply. When did you apply for visa? I am confused because in the documents section there is nothing mentioned there, however, when you go to upload the documents, there is a section that asks to upload appendix 2
In Aug visa granted by end of Oct , details are on Pakistan time line thread. My honest suggestion is to submit it, although its not mentioned but its required.
Regards,
__A