ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

issues regarding application of wife and son visas from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Faheemryk
Pakistan

issues regarding application of wife and son visas from Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:26 am

I am posting this on behalf of a friend.

I received this ILR on 24 September 2019. Previously I was on EEA permanent residence permit. Now I want to apply visas for my son and my wife. I am currently working as director of my own company, drawing £2000 per month gross wages. I am drawing this salary for last six months. I have confusion regarding two matters.
Number 1: last year, I was drawing £13000 gross annual wages out of my company. My company accounts show a net loss of £13,600 approximately. My solicitor is telling me that home office can raise an objection on last year accounts. He suggested to amend last year’s accounts and to increase profit of at least £14,000 so that my wages can be covered and company does not make a loss.
My concern is, that I am paying my taxes for past six months. Do I still need to go back and amend my past year’s accounts? I don’t want to amend my previous year accounts because I find it difficult. I don’t want to do that hassle. Plus if I’d amend accounts and show a profit, an estimated tax of £2600 will have to be paid. I don’t really want to amend my previous year’s accounts.
Or they will just accept my current year’s wages slips? what I think is, if home office looks at my current year salary slips only, and if they are happy with that and will not object about it.
Or can they raise an objection on my previous year’s accounts that I made a loss but I was drawing salary.
My accounting year end is 31st of July every year. My question is, if I show accounts for three months only, august, September and October 2019, and show a profit, will home office will accept that?
My marriage back home in Pakistan was held in April 2016 but my baby was born September 2015. Will that be an issue?

Please advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: issues regarding application of wife and son visas from Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:14 am

Previously I was on EEA permanent residence permit.
Who was the friends EU sponsor and what was the relationship if the friend is non EU??

I suggest you ask your friend to register on the forum and ask their own questions as self employed requires substantial documents for a spouse visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:21 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:14 am
Who was the friends EU sponsor and what was the relationship if the friend is non EU??

I suggest you ask your friend to register on the forum and ask their own questions as self employed requires substantial documents for a spouse visa.
My friend is from Pakistan, he got married to EEA citizen in 2011 and got divorced in october 2015.

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:21 pm

CR001 wrote:

Does company director is assumed to be self employed by the home office ?

uk7592

Post by uk7592 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:26 am

Faheemryk wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:21 pm
CR001 wrote:

Does company director is assumed to be self employed by the home office ?

Yes