ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent Tier 2 to ILR application form advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vanitavirani
Newly Registered
India

Post by vanitavirani » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:49 pm

Hello,

i am holding PBS dependent Tier 2 visa and my husband is already british citizenship via Tier 2 ICT route. Now I am going to apply for my dependent ILR via 5 years route.

Can you please advise which form do I need to submit for my ILR (SET O or SET M)? and please confirm list of documents required to submit?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS Dependent Tier 2 to ILR application form advise

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Set O
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vanitavirani
Newly Registered
India

what is VAF and GWF number?

Post by vanitavirani » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:51 pm

Hi there,

while filling set(o) form for ILR, there is question regarding filling VAF or GWF number for ICT tire 2 logn term visa.

where I can find VAF or GWF number ?

-Thanks
Vanita

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 pm

Number on the visa sticker. If you had a BRP, ignore this
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

vanitavirani
Newly Registered
India

Post by vanitavirani » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:19 am

Hi,
I am going to apply for my ILR through PBS Dependent 5 years route.

I am not sure what should be answer for following questions:

1. Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?

2. Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?
I've bank accounts with my name only. none of my bank accounts are joint which I am going to submit as proof doc.
Council tax and tenancy agreement are joint with my husband name but I,ve my mobile bills with my name which is not joint. What should be answer for following questions. I am working so not financially depend on my husband. we have two kids. pls advise.

vanitavirani
Newly Registered
India

Post by vanitavirani » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:46 pm

what all bills are considereded as utility bills with context to above query? Here it says bank statement or utility bills so bank statement is enough?

Council tax and tenanancy agreement we have with my and my husband name.
landline bill we have requested with both of us name.