ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending document to sheffield or just scan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Younesanis
Newly Registered
Morocco

Sending document to sheffield or just scan

Post by Younesanis » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:41 am

Hello everybody. Im too lucky to be with here i have some questions hope someone help me: im from morocco but now living in russia as student and me and my fiancee ( british)gonna get married soon .so im going to apply for uk sopouse visa from russia im wondering if people who applied from russia they still have to send the document to sheffield or they have just to scan them and send upload them in uk gov site.thank you

uk7592

Re: Sending document to sheffield or just scan

Post by uk7592 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:04 am

Younesanis wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:41 am
Hello everybody. Im too lucky to be with here i have some questions hope someone help me: im from morocco but now living in russia as student and me and my fiancee ( british)gonna get married soon .so im going to apply for uk sopouse visa from russia im wondering if people who applied from russia they still have to send the document to sheffield or they have just to scan them and send upload them in uk gov site.thank you
After applying on line application UKVI will tell you what documents you are require and how and where you can scan..ukvi no more accept documents through post.