ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

claraluh

Acknowledgement letter

Post by claraluh » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:51 am

Do people actually get a acknowledgement letter by post, or only the confirmation email after submitting the application online?
We have submitted my mother's application online on the 31st October, UKVCAS Appointment on the 05th November, but so far no letters received. Only the email with payment confirmation.

Many Thanks

ttcg

Re: Acknowledgement letter

Post by ttcg » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:56 am

both I and my other 3 friends applied in Aug-Oct during this year and got Acknowledgement letter by emails.

The acknowledge email template is nothing special and can see an example here:
Dear xxx,

Case ID: 12343534

Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.

Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.

If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

Permanent migration team

claraluh

Post by claraluh » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:02 pm

ttcg wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:56 am
both I and my other 3 friends applied in Aug-Oct during this year and got Acknowledgement letter by emails.

The acknowledge email template is nothing special and can see an example here:
Dear xxx,

Case ID: 12343534

Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.

Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.

If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

Permanent migration team
Thanks for the quick reply, I will check her spam folder, it might be there somewhere.

Kamana
Hong Kong

Post by Kamana » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:05 pm

I have submitted few applications in the last couple of months and never had any emials apart from payment confirmation and health surcharge confirmation emial.

claraluh

Post by claraluh » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:25 pm

When I log in on the gov visa and Immigration page, I get to the page where it says "Further actions you must complete" It's the last step, then it says to download declaration forms and book appointment. We have done both, We have been through the appointment and the lady said we just have to wait now. So we don't really have to do anything now, isn't it? I don't understand why we still get to this page when we login, is it normal? And I have checked all the email folders and there is not Acknowledgement letter :?

claraluh

Post by claraluh » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi Guys, So my mother submitted her application online on the 31st October, so far she hasn't received any email of Acknowledgement apart from the payment receipt. She attended the Biometrics appointment on the 05th November. Is it normal?? :?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Yes, it is normal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

claraluh

Post by claraluh » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:46 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:29 pm
Yes, it is normal.
Thank You!!