ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application- T 1 Ent 5 year or 10 year route help please!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aashima
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Application- T 1 Ent 5 year or 10 year route help please!!!

Post by aashima » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:16 pm

aman90 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:09 pm
aashima wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:38 pm
He can resign. No impact on his naturalisation or business partners visa.
Thanks a lot Aman90.

aashima
Newly Registered

Post by aashima » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:21 pm

zamaha wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:12 pm
aashima wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:38 pm
Hi all

I would like to thank everyone for all the help and support especially all the senior members in our application for ILR. My husband has got his ILR. I just want to check if he can resign from the company as director as the company has been in loss and is not giving him any profits and he doesn't intend to invest anymore money in the company.

The ILR was secured on a 10-year route and his business partner is still waiting for his ILR on a 5-year route.

Does this affect my husband's naturalization or citizenship application in anyway?

Also does it adversely affect his business partner who still waiting for his ILR through the 5-year route?
Hi dear. Congratulation on getting the visa. I know the stress around it as we are on the same situation. Could you please kindly let me know if they asked you to provide any further documents related to your husband’s business or not? Did you provide any while submitting your application?
As I am going to apply through LR and my current visa is T1 ENT as well. Thanks
Hi Zamaha

No they didn’t ask any further documents apart from the LR documents mentioned by the seniors to me in this post. My husband did not submit any business documents at all. If they need it they will ask you. All the best for your application. Do let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:31 pm

Thank you dear for your reply