ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependents FLR options- please advice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xeesee
Member of Standing

Dependents FLR options- please advice

Post by xeesee » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:40 pm

Hello members,

I'm currently waiting for my ILR application submitted on 01-03-2019 as a tier 1 entrepreneur.

I'm completing my 10 years on 11th November 2019. I have 3 dependents (wife and 2 kids).

My current annual income is £19700.

My question is if i vary my current application into ILR LR then what option i have for my dependents as my current income is not sufficient to fulfill for FLR M.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Dependents FLR options- please advice

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:45 pm

xeesee wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:40 pm

My question is if i vary my current application into ILR LR then what option i have for my dependents as my current income is not sufficient to fulfill for FLR M.

Thanks
Flrfp but in your long residence application you can't include dependants.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:08 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:45 pm
xeesee wrote:

Thanks seagul.

They are in UK from last 5 years only and kids also born outside UK. On what basis they can apply for FLR FP and when they need to apply for that?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:13 pm

xeesee wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:08 pm
seagul wrote:
xeesee wrote:

Thanks seagul.

They are in UK from last 5 years only and kids also born outside UK. On what basis they can apply for FLR FP and when they need to apply for that?
They may only eligible for that under family life once you got your ILR.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:46 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:13 pm
xeesee wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:08 pm
seagul wrote:
xeesee wrote:

Thanks seagul.

They may only eligible for that under family life once you got your ILR.
Thanks seagul.

When i apply for ILR LR can i also apply for my dependents FLR FP at same time and request them to consider my ILR application 1st and wait for the outcome before taking any decision on my dependents application.

Is this actually possible? If not then when i apply for ILR LR they will be come an overstayer as their application in also pending with my current application and they dont have any valid visa at present.

I very sorry I'm asking this as i didn't get how it's work.

Can you please also share any guidance or if you know anyone in this same situation on this forum.

That will be a great help.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:01 am

xeesee wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Thanks seagul.

When i apply for ILR LR can i also apply for my dependents FLR FP at same time and request them to consider my ILR application 1st and wait for the outcome before taking any decision on my dependents application.

Yes

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:19 am

seagul wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:01 am
xeesee wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Thanks seagul.

Yes
Thanks

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:40 pm

seagul wrote:
xeesee wrote:

Thanks
Hello members,

I have completed 10 years in country and still waiting for my ILR application on T1 entrepreneur 50k.

Its been advised before, If I vary my application into ILR LR then I can vary my dependants applications into FLR FP.

I need 2nd opinion if CR001,Zimba or any other members can also advise me.

I spoke to a lawyer and he said FLR M is the only option but I can't fulfill financial requirements.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:13 pm

xeesee wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:40 pm
seagul wrote:
xeesee wrote:

Thanks
Hello members,

I have completed 10 years in country and still waiting for my ILR application on T1 entrepreneur 50k.

Its been advised before, If I vary my application into ILR LR then I can vary my dependants applications into FLR FP.

I need 2nd opinion if CR001,Zimba or any other members can also advise me.

I spoke to a lawyer and he said FLR M is the only option but I can't fulfill financial requirements.

Thanks
. You can vary their (dependant) application too but can request the HO to put them on wait until yours get processed. Also remember that flrfp application takes considerable amount of time and since you can't meet the financial requirement so flrm or spouse visa from abroad would be impossible so your lawyer was wrong. However, if you can manage to extend/obtain ILR from your pbs route then your dependants can extend their leave under same previous route without having their ILR clock be resetted to zero.

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Thanks
[/quote]

. You can vary their (dependant) application too but can request the HO to put them on wait until yours get processed. Also remember that flrfp application takes considerable amount of time and since you can't meet the financial requirement so flrm or spouse visa from abroad would be impossible so your lawyer was wrong. However, if you can manage to extend/obtain ILR from your pbs route then your dependants can extend their leave under same previous route without having their ILR clock be resetted to zero.
[/quote]

Thanks seagul.

My dependants completed their 5 years as well.

Lawyer was saying wait for the current application's outcome as there is very low chances to get FLR FP for them. But if I still want to vary my application into ILR LR thn best thing is to send them back and apply for spouse visa from home country once you meet all the financial and other requirements.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:50 pm

xeesee wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Lawyer was saying wait for the current application's outcome as there is very low chances to get FLR FP for them.
Yes. If the submitted application under pbs route had met all the necessary requirements and there is great hope of positive outcome then waiting for its outcome is more wise which will be beneficial for other dependants too.

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:15 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:50 pm
xeesee wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Lawyer was saying wait for the current application's outcome as there is very low chances to get FLR FP for them.
Yes. If the submitted application under pbs route had met all the necessary requirements and there is great hope of positive outcome then waiting for its outcome is more wise which will be beneficial for other dependants too.
Thanks seagul. I'm waiting form last 9 months and received a complex issues letter on 26th July. No news after.