ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Application of EU4 Stamp.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aqeel51214
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

New Application of EU4 Stamp.

Post by Aqeel51214 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:17 pm

Hi,
We( 2 parents, 2 brothers) were dependant on my brother who is a British citizen. He is self-employed in Ireland. We applied for EU4 stamp and got refused twice and now our case is in judiciary review from last 2 years approx. Now we are planning to put a new application for EU4 stamp but this time being dependant on my other brother who is also a british citizen and accountant so his job will be good enough to show income for us in Ireland. What are the chances of success by this way? And can anyone please tell what kind of documents we will need?

As last time we showed dependency documents related to our first brother and we don't really have any solid evidence of dependency related to my 2nd brother but we can try to arrange something. We have already started making transactions in my fathers bank account from his bank account so we can show them as a proof of financial support.

Any help would be so appreciated as we are really worried about this; haven't visited our home country from last 5 years because of this.
Thanks

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Re: New Application of EU4 Stamp.

Post by shpirtshqipe » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:20 pm

Involving your second brother in this process would be dependent on the reasons why you were refused the EUFAM.

Sharing perhaps the main reasons for your refusal will be helpful so other members here may be able to give their opinion and or experiences.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:22 pm

shpirtshqipe wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:20 pm
Involving your second brother in this process would be dependent on the reasons why you were refused the EUFAM.

Sharing perhaps the main reasons for your refusal will be helpful so other members here may be able to give their opinion and or experiences.
See brief explanation post from last year.

ireland/appeal-to-minister-of-justice-a ... l#p1716951
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aqeel51214
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Aqeel51214 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:05 pm

@shpirtshqipe Thanks for your reply.
Main reasons were stated are as follow:
1)Failed to show dependency on Eu citizen ( for which we sent bank statements which shows the transactions from my brother's Irish account to our's Irish account)

2)Failed to show the dependency on Eu citizen prior to residing in state( we provided copies of bank statements when he was sending us money when we were not in Ireland)

3)Copies of purchase and sales invoices ( which we provided but they were not letter headed)
4)Failed to proof relationship with Eu citizen( while we sent a family tree attested by government which includes every family member)

About a year ago we sent some additional documents through our local TD which kind of provided all these details. We also wrote if they want DNA test for relationship we can do that.
Additional documents were:
1)New invoices of sales/purchase all headed.
2)Getting no benefits from the state( a letter from social services centre).
3)Some receipts of electronic machines which my brother paid for at home in our home country.
4)Reciepts of dental procedure for my mother which he paid for.
5) Reference letter from our TD and Gardai Station.
6) Letter from school about performance and behaviour.

If we apply through our second brother we won't really have evidence of support bar from that he is transferring money into my father's account from last 6 months.

And do you have any idea how much should his income be to start our new case? We are also getting financial support by my other brothers for which we also have provided bank statements and there positions at companies.

If he does a job here the objections for invoices will be gone as he will be employed by some company.

Aqeel51214
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Aqeel51214 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:07 pm

shpirtshqipe wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:20 pm

I just wrote a reply.

Aqeel51214
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Aqeel51214 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:49 pm

Also we will be looking for a good(reasonable fees) immigration lawyer as our current lawyer is keep ruining the case. If anyone who knows anyone who will be able to fix the deed please recommend.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:41 am

Aqeel51214 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:49 pm
Also we will be looking for a good(reasonable fees) immigration lawyer as our current lawyer is keep ruining the case. If anyone who knows anyone who will be able to fix the deed please recommend.
Members are NOT permitted to post names and details of immigration lawyers or advisors on the forum. Any such information will be deleted. Please do not ask for this detail.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:36 am

There are up to date cases which may be of assistance.

Last summer the court provide helpful and a more Liberal guidance on dependency.

The court also ruled that an insistance on dependency outside the state for Permitted Family members, is not actually lawful.

It may be the case, that those cases may render assistance in relation to a new application or Judicial proceedings that you may wish to initiate.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Aqeel51214
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Aqeel51214 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:14 pm

Obie wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:36 am

Last summer the court provide helpful and a more Liberal guidance on dependency.

The court also ruled that an insistance on dependency outside the state for Permitted Family members, is not actually lawful.

It may be the case, that those cases may render assistance in relation to a new application or Judicial proceedings that you may wish to initiate.

Thanks Obie
Can you please provide the link for that file or web link where they gave the latest guidance for dependency please? Because that would be extremely helpful.

Also can you tell where they gave that news for not asking dependency when members were outside the state.
Thanks very much

habiburk48
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by habiburk48 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:45 am

Obie wrote:

:?:
Hi Obie,
We are dying here for some references. Or even some keywords to Google for the references. I tried with "dependency outside the sate not lawful" No luck yet.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Aqeel51214
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Aqeel51214 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 pm

habiburk48 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:45 am
Obie wrote:

:?:
Hi Obie,
We are dying here for some references. Or even some keywords to Google for the references. I tried with "dependency outside the sate not lawful" No luck yet.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yes, Same.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:02 pm

Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors