ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependent visa of uk born child while main apolicant ilr in appeal with valid tier 2 visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Amnausman21
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 2 dependent visa of uk born child while main apolicant ilr in appeal with valid tier 2 visa

Post by Amnausman21 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Hello i am looking for advice regarding my baby if anyone can help please

So my husband has got a tier 2 visa with A rated company which is valid till april 2021, meanwhile he completed his 10 years few months back and applied ILR which got rejected unfortunately and that case is still in appeal, i have got a tier 2 dependent visa til april 2021 as well
I have got a baby who was born 7 months ago in UK, now he question is that i want to travel to pakistan and we are thinking to apply his tier 2 dependent visa
Is there any chance that my hsb's appeal will be a hurdle in his tier 2 dependent visa while main applicant Still has a valid visa?

Please if anyone can advice me on this

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 dependent visa of uk born child while main apolicant ilr in appeal with valid tier 2 visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:55 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.