ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed for extension confusion !!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Urgent help needed for extension confusion !!!!

Post by Mak9878 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:00 am

Hi Marcnath, Tier1147, and all others,

My wife works in Poundland and I have successfully applied her application before her expiry of visa. And forwarded Applocation Payment Confirmation and Submission Confirmation to Poundland HRM.

But they are not accepting it, and have suspended her RTW ( right to work) job till documents are provided. Poundland is asking official document but where shall i bring it from?

I have told them that everything is online now including submission and receiving of all confirmation including payment, submission and acknowledgment etc.

What shall I tell them to continue her job there.

Could you please share me Section-3C continuity rule link which highlights right to work while application is in process.

And please suggest what shall i do?

Thanks

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:18 am

When I submitted my application online for ILR, next day I received Acknowledgement letter qouting "thanks for your recent application" with Case ID.

But in Mrs application, I have just received payment confirmation with Ref and same email confirming submission as well. But no Case ID. And i have forwarded this email but Poundland HR is not accepting this and saying they need to see RTW (right to work) documents?

Any suggestion plz

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:36 pm

Mak9878 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:00 am

My wife works in Poundland and I have successfully applied her application before her expiry of visa. And forwarded Applocation Payment Confirmation and Submission Confirmation to Poundland HRM.

But they are not accepting it, and have suspended her RTW ( right to work) job till documents are provided. Poundland is asking official document but where shall i bring it from?

I have told them that everything is online now including submission and receiving of all confirmation including payment, submission and acknowledgment etc.

Could you please share me Section-3C continuity rule link which highlights right to work while application is in process.

Thanks
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1971/77/section/3C

it clearly states:

The leave is extended by virtue of this section during any period when—
(a)the application for variation is neither decided nor withdrawn,

They should also be able to do a RTW check at https://www.gov.uk/view-right-to-work
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:54 am

marcnath wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:36 pm
Mak9878 wrote:

Thanks

it clearly states:

They should also be able to do a RTW check at https://www.gov.uk/view-right-to-work
Thanks Marcnath for your reply with relevant rules. But they are really stubborn asking for original correspondance to/from Home Office OR Certificate of Application.

Do we need to order Certificate of Application from Home Office?

I have told them many times that every correspondance is online now and i can provide you confirmation of application submitted and payment confirmation in soft and hard copy whatever they like.

But they are not calling them original correspondance.

What to do? Please suggest

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:54 pm

Mak9878 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:54 am
marcnath wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:36 pm
Mak9878 wrote:

Thanks

it clearly states:

Thanks Marcnath for your reply with relevant rules. But they are really stubborn asking for original correspondance to/from Home Office OR Certificate of Application.

Do we need to order Certificate of Application from Home Office?

I have told them many times that every correspondance is online now and i can provide you confirmation of application submitted and payment confirmation in soft and hard copy whatever they like.

But they are not calling them original correspondance.

What to do? Please suggest
Unfortunately, not much that I can offer here.
You might be able to claim unfair dismissal in an employment tribunal because this is clearly ignorance on their part. I think there are helplines that you can call for employment assistance.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:38 am

My wife extension as Tier 1 Ent PBS Dependent has been approved. And she has been granted 3 years extension and her visa would expire end of October 2022.

Thank you very much everyone on the forum and also especially Zimba, Marcnath, Cullinan and Aman90 for thier help and time.

I would be grateful if you could answer following question regarding my wife extension after 3 years?

1) I am planning to close my company due to loss? will i have any effect on her extension after 3 years?

2) Will she be having any problem every time during holidays in and out of country through immigration if company had been struck off because her application is linked to Entrepreneur and husband status is changed to ILR?

3) Will i be able to apply direct ILR for her by end of visa in future? Because she would complete 4 yrs and 5 months in this country or would i need her extension for 3 years (£1200 ihs plus fees) or 2 years ( £800 ihs plus fees) or just 1 year (with £400 ihs charges only plus aplication fees) again with hefry fees on same route? As its only 7 months would be remainjng in completion of 5 years.

Thanks for your help.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:32 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:38 am
My wife extension as Tier 1 Ent PBS Dependent has been approved. And she has been granted 3 years extension and her visa would expire end of October 2022.

Thank you very much everyone on the forum and also especially Zimba, Marcnath, Cullinan and Aman90 for thier help and time.

I would be grateful if you could answer following question regarding my wife extension after 3 years?

1) I am planning to close my company due to loss? will i have any effect on her extension after 3 years? ==> Can't see any reason why it should

2) Will she be having any problem every time during holidays in and out of country through immigration if company had been struck off because her application is linked to Entrepreneur and husband status is changed to ILR? ==> Can't see any reason why it should

3) Will i be able to apply direct ILR for her by end of visa in future? Because she would complete 4 yrs and 5 months in this country or would i need her extension for 3 years (£1200 ihs plus fees) or 2 years ( £800 ihs plus fees) or just 1 year (with £400 ihs charges only plus aplication fees) again with hefry fees on same route? As its only 7 months would be remainjng in completion of 5 years. ==> Unfortunately you would need to renew. I don't think there is a one or two year option either

Thanks for your help.