ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Passport re-issue for child

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nrai
Newly Registered
India

Indian Passport re-issue for child

Post by Nrai » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:28 pm

Hello everyone,

I, and my wife and 5 year old daughter, are Indian national living in the UK and have Indefinite Leave to Remain status. I am applying for passport re-issue for my daughter as it is about to expire in less than 2 months time. I am referring to Documents Required section in the following link: https://www.vfsglobal.com/india/uk/NEW_ ... sport.html

The Mandatory Documents section clearly states the following :
PPF- Police Verification Form – to be added with all applications. In case of minor applicants, both parents need to submit a completed Police verification form, along with the PPF for the applicant.
Can anyone please help understand where to get the police verification form and any other information related to the same which could be helpful?

TIA
Regards,
NR

Nirshru17
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Indian Passport re-issue for child

Post by Nirshru17 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:56 pm

Hello!
I am in the same situation. Donu need police verification form in case of re issue of passport of a child?