ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 FORM for 3 year old child

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msaleemu
Pakistan

MN1 FORM for 3 year old child

Post by msaleemu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Hi

I have ILR and need to apply for my Son as British. can anyone please share the link to apply online?

Should i need to apply by post ?

I filled online application form however there a lot of question like English test, Life in the UK etc, i think i am using wrong form. can anyone please help

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: MN1 FORM for 3 year old child

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:32 pm

msaleemu wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:11 pm
Hi

I have ILR and need to apply for my Son as British. can anyone please share the link to apply online?

Should i need to apply by post ?

I filled online application form however there a lot of question like English test, Life in the UK etc, i think i am using wrong form. can anyone please help
You have to register him as BC:

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1571171523

Online is better in my opinion.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:42 am

Thank you for your reply.

what does BC stands for?

should i need to get first referee details to fill online and then take the print to referee for verification as i do not know referee full addresses , contact number etc

My wife still on visa, should i need to add her as parental responsibilities?

should we need to send my son original passport, BRP by post to HO and should i also need to send my and wife passport by post?

my son born in UK and still have valid visa, if i apply for his British , should he allowed to travel to Pakistan or we need to wait to get his MN1 approval?

if we need to send original passports than how would he be able to travel?

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:01 pm

Can anyone please comment on my previous post

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:24 pm

Hello everyone few more questions in relation to MN1 form. please reply

1) Is it mandatory to paste my SON photo on both referee form before referee signed ?

2) I son have a valid Pakistani passport with valid BRP, should i need to send original to HO by post or i need to scan and upload ?

3)Is it mandatory to book bio metric appointment for 3 year old kid ,i booked anyway .

4) i did not chose document verification service with HO partner, is it mandatory to do documents verification with them or i need to send all original documents by post or scan copy should be sufficient?

5)My son have valid visa till March 2020, i submitted his online MN1 application, can he travel to Pakistan on his current visa or he can NOT because his MN1 application is in progress?

katanayi
Mood:

Post by katanayi » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:40 pm

msaleemu wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:24 pm
Hello everyone few more questions in relation to MN1 form. please reply

1) Is it mandatory to paste my SON photo on both referee form before referee signed ?
Yes

2) I son have a valid Pakistani passport with valid BRP, should i need to send original to HO by post or i need to scan and upload ?
Scan and upload

3)Is it mandatory to book bio metric appointment for 3 year old kid ,i booked anyway .
Yes

4) i did not chose document verification service with HO partner, is it mandatory to do documents verification with them or i need to send all original documents by post or scan copy should be sufficient?
No, Same as above

5)My son have valid visa till March 2020, i submitted his online MN1 application, can he travel to Pakistan on his current visa or he can NOT because his MN1 application is in progress?
Yes, he can

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:52 am

Thank you so much katanayi

Some more questions please

1)Only 1 professional referee needs to signed referee form or both referee need to signed the 2 separate referee form for MN1?

2)In parent consent form, there is a section to state if only one parent signed the consent form,that why, i stated that only father had ILR ,that why, is it ok or mother also need to signed the consent form , i did not use mother detail when i fill the form as she is still on visa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:08 am

1. Both referees must signed on the relevant page which has their details.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

katanayi
Mood:

Post by katanayi » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:35 am

2, I am not sure, when I applied for son with my wife, metioned my details even though I did not apply for myself. Is form did not ask about other parent?

parent concent letter signed by noth parents.

Vishal342
Newly Registered

Post by Vishal342 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Yes both parents have to sign

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:21 pm

Dear CR001

1. Both referees must signed on the relevant page which has their details.

Under further action you must complete as submitting online MN1, i can see only 1 form for both referee however you stated that both referees must signed on the relevant page, does it mean, i need to take 2 copies of the same form, and each form needs to be signed by each referee?
i.e.
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... on_MN1.pdf

for both referees?

please reply

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:25 pm

I don't have sight of the forms online. Both referees need to sign as the referee on the form with the photo to confirm it is the person they know.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Thanks a lot CR001

few more clarification please.

1)one of the referee for my son is minister of religion from the local Mosque, he signed the declaration form and also mentioned that he is minister of religion, is that sufficient or he need to stamp as well, is there any specific qualification/requirement home needs from Minister of religion?

2)the online parent consent form is sufficient where there is no contact details for bot parents or i need to write a parents consent including contact details and upload with online parent consent form

3)following document, i have uploaded , please confirm is there anything else, i need to upload?
1) 2 referee declaration forms signed and sated.
2) Parent consent form
3) Father ILR copy
4) Son BRP, Passport with travel stamp pages
5) Son, Pakistani ID card
6) My Son Birth certificate

Should I(father) need to submit copy of my Pakistani passport as well with copy if ILR?
Mother still on visa , should I need to upload her passport with BRP

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:05 pm

1)one of the referee for my son is minister of religion from the local Mosque, he signed the declaration form and also mentioned that he is minister of religion, is that sufficient or he need to stamp as well, is there any specific qualification/requirement home needs from Minister of religion?
Sufficient.
2)the online parent consent form is sufficient where there is no contact details for bot parents or i need to write a parents consent including contact details and upload with online parent consent form
Not sure.
3)following document, i have uploaded , please confirm is there anything else, i need to upload?
1) 2 referee declaration forms signed and sated.
2) Parent consent form
3) Father ILR copy
4) Son BRP, Passport with travel stamp pages You do NOT need all the stamped pages showing travel.
5) Son, Pakistani ID card Not required.
6) My Son Birth certificate
Should I(father) need to submit copy of my Pakistani passport as well with copy if ILR?
Yes
Mother still on visa , should I need to upload her passport with BRP
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:16 pm

Thank you so much CR001. much appreciated

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:23 am

Dear CR001 and other senior members.

I applied for my SON BC. Application is in process however we moved to a different address. is there anyway to update new address so that i will get all home office posts to my new address.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:23 pm

Hi Guys

can anyone please reply about the question i asked in my previous message .

Many thanks