ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Germany Schengen Visa Financial Subsistence Query

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ratul6
Newly Registered

Germany Schengen Visa Financial Subsistence Query

Post by ratul6 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:07 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for a Schengen Visa to go to Germany first and then to France. I have an arranged overdraft limit of £1350 but I am a salried employee in the UK and I have the NOC letter from my Company as well.My balance over the past few months has been consistently on overdraft but never crossed the O/D limit. Will this in any way affect my Visa application?

Thanks

Ratul

naa
Ghana

Re: Germany Schengen Visa Financial Subsistence Query

Post by naa » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:07 am

ratul6 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:07 pm
Hi,

I will be applying for a Schengen Visa to go to Germany first and then to France. I have an arranged overdraft limit of £1350 but I am a salried employee in the UK and I have the NOC letter from my Company as well.My balance over the past few months has been consistently on overdraft but never crossed the O/D limit. Will this in any way affect my Visa application?

Thanks

Ratul
Hi Ratul, just checking if your visa to Germany was approved with the arranged overdraft. Am planning to apply for a schengen visa to Germany and I have been using my arranged overdraft for 3 months. Similar to you I have never gone over my limit. My salary is paid into the account every month. Pls let me know if the visa was granted. Thanks