ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for UK Visit Visa from Pakistan - Seeking guidance

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kinduzr
Newly Registered

Applying for UK Visit Visa from Pakistan.

Post by kinduzr » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:18 am

hi, I am planning to apply UK visit visa from Pakistan. I need advise on my past and current scenario.
I lived in the UK from 2011 to 2017 on student visa, and in 2016 I tried to switch to EEA extended family member visa on my brother's behalf. but my application was refused and I appealed the decision, but later on right of appeal was also withdrawn by the UK govt and then I left the country Voluntarily.
But as my visa was refused and I was waiting for court hearing date before govt withdrawn the appeal rights. this was a 3 month period. (shall I be considered as an Over-stayer?).
Now I am in Pakistan and running a company in the UK (as non UK resident Director) and paying Taxes to UK govt and earning a little amount. I want to visit the UK to find new suppliers and there will be a show in January 2020.
what are my chances to get the visa? and what documents do I need to show to prove that I will be back after the sow finishes. i want to look for new suppliers based in the UK. this is purpose of my visit.
I need your advise before I apply.
thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applying for UK Visit Visa from Pakistan.

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:57 am

You were an overstayer for more than 3 months.

Your previous posts state your student visa expired in April 2016 but you only left the UK June 2017. You were an overstayer from the date your student visa expires and you had no legal status in the UK.

Very important to note that applications for EEA extended family RC does NOT come under section 3C of the immigration rules protection, hence why you were an overstayer from April 2016 when your tier 4 student expired.

It is highly unlikely that you will be granted a visitor visa as you would be considered high risk.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kinduzr
Newly Registered

Applying for UK Visit Visa from Pakistan - Seeking guidance

Post by kinduzr » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:03 am

hi,
I want to apply UK visit visa from Pakistan. My details are:
I am living in Pakistan and working online. I am a Non UK resident director of a company based in the UK. My business is registered with HMRC and Companies House. I have a UK Bank account. I am selling items online in the UK. i have paid tax ( but less than £100) in 2 years as my business was new, i paid genuinely. I lived in the UK for 6 years on Student visa and tried to switch to EEA extended family member but refused and then left the country voluntarily because my appeal was in the courier but UK govt withdrawn appeal rights for the appeals pending in the court. (I waited 3 months for the appeal date, will I considered an overstayer for 3 months?)
Now I am running a small business online in the UK form Pakistan. and want to visit UK for a exhibition to find new products and suppliers. what type of visa shall I apply and what are the chance to get a visa?
thank you for all the help and advise

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applying for UK Visit Visa from Pakistan - Seeking guidance

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:38 am

Topics merged where I already answered your questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kinduzr
Newly Registered

Post by kinduzr » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:32 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:57 am
You were an overstayer for more than 3 months.

Your previous posts state your student visa expired in April 2016 but you only left the UK June 2017. You were an overstayer from the date your student visa expires and you had no legal status in the UK.

Very important to note that applications for EEA extended family RC does NOT come under section 3C of the immigration rules protection, hence why you were an overstayer from April 2016 when your tier 4 student expired.

It is highly unlikely that you will be granted a visitor visa as you would be considered high risk.
hi
thank you for the advise. is it possible to get a transit visa then? I am visiting Panama ( which is visa free entry from Pakistan) can I get a transit visa?
thank you

iwolga

Re: Applying for UK Visit Visa from Pakistan - Seeking guidance

Post by iwolga » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:02 pm

There's a very good expression in international affairs: persona non grata. After being an overstayer, a person reaches (or almost reaches) this state with HO.

You can always try.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:52 am

kinduzr wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:32 am

hi
thank you for the advise. is it possible to get a transit visa then? I am visiting Panama ( which is visa free entry from Pakistan) can I get a transit visa?
thank you
You will need visa to visit panama

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Panama
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.