ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any luck with SET LR Super priority?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Any luck with SET LR Super priority?

Post by bd1982 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Dear members
I have been trying to book a super priority service from last 3 days but unsuccessful till now. Is there any member who has goodluck in recent? Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Any luck with SET LR Super priority?

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Your posts from 4th September state you applied on form Set O already??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bd1982 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:25 pm

It is! But since 07/10 I am eligible for 10 years route.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:26 pm

Due to high demand, many members are not getting super priority option as seems there are no available appointments.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:28 pm

You also need to vary your application and your spouse's application as she cannot get a tier 1 dependent extension if you get ILR based on long residence. She has to start again with a new 5 year route on FLR(M) and meet the English and Financial requirements,
Char (CR001 not Casa)

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bd1982 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Thanks a lot for your information. My lawyer told me she would get same visa that applied for this time. Seems it wrong now! However, should she need to vary with fresh FLRM at the same time of my Set LR application or after getting my one?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:01 am

If you are granted ilr based on long residence, her PBS dependent extension cannot be processed and will be refused if you do not vary it. She only qualifies for a PBS dependent extension if you get ilr based on the PBS route 5 years SET O.

When does her PBS dependent visa expire?

The rules about PBS dependent of long residence ilr applicants/holders changed in April 2014. Shocking that your solicitor has no clue about a long standing change in the immigration rules!! See link below.

immigration-for-family-members/dependan ... 43881.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bd1982 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:38 pm

dear CR001
I appreciate your advice on my very crucial time. I applied SET LR Super priority last night. Bio-metric App is yet to be booked and my SET O is still pending. However, my lawyer now said my partner should apply FLR M asap with financial proof. I am in very troublesome situation now that stated here.

I was withdrawing 11800/annum as director but it wasn't transferred in June and July to my bank account. I am not taking any dividend. My partner was employed as part time until Jan 19 where last 4 months total was 2900 and started Oct again with 1100/month, it can be increased as it hourly job. I'm in doubt she can continue work in regards of 3C leave when application will be varied to FLR M. Someone advised me to mix and match our all income otherwise she has to leave UK and apply again from outside. Hence please give us an advice based on the situation.

Thank you

brightside79
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by brightside79 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:52 pm

Hi, I am also applying for 10 year LR. I am trying to find a super priority appointment. Did you just keep trying every day?? How did you manage to find one.
Also, I will have to do the same for my wife FLR (M). Was this a difficult application? Did she have to leave the UK?