ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Child

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ranvisha892
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Irish Residency

Post by ranvisha892 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:58 am

Hi Guys,
Hope you can help me. I am Non EU national married to EU national in June 2017, we have son who will be 3 years in February 2020 and he holds EU passport, We are living in Dublin. I am on stamp 4EU Fam for 5 years things are not going on well between us and we looking for divorce or separation. Will i be able to secure my visa after separation or divorce on behalf of my EU baby. Or is there any other way i can secure my visa. My wife is working full time and me as well after divorce as well she will be staying in Ireland. Thanks in advance for your help.

ranvisha892
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

EU Child

Post by ranvisha892 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:43 am

Hi guys,
Could you please help me with this, I am a father of EU child born in Ireland who will be 3 years old in Feb 2020 he holds a Croatian passport atm. Can i get visa on behalf of father of EU child. Could anyone help please . Thanks in advance.

Obie
Ireland

Re: EU Child

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:48 am

Where is the child's mother?
How did the child acquire this citizenship?

Was the child born in Ireland?

What is your nationality?

Do you have sufficient money and able to get Comprehensive sickness insurance for you and your family in Ireland?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:56 am

Topics merged.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:02 am

Thanks Char. Based on the other information, I believe the only option is a divorce, if the relationship has broken down, then you may qualify for a retained residence.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ranvisha892
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ranvisha892 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Thanks Obie for your reply,
Child mother is here in Ireland we are married and it will be 3 years in June but things are not going well so looking for divorce. And yes child was born in Ireland and will be 3 years old in February 2020. My nationality is Mauritian (Asian). Right now i am on stamp 4 eu fam. Yea i do have sufficient money,how that insurance can help me. Could you please let me know.
Thanks a lot.

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:53 am

ranvisha892 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:57 pm
Thanks Obie for your reply,
Child mother is here in Ireland we are married and it will be 3 years in June but things are not going well so looking for divorce. And yes child was born in Ireland and will be 3 years old in February 2020. My nationality is Mauritian (Asian). Right now i am on stamp 4 eu fam. Yea i do have sufficient money,how that insurance can help me. Could you please let me know.
Thanks a lot.
You certainly have rights to stay here.
Taking the eu treaty rights is one option as you need to get a divorce first before making an application for retained rights, you must ensure your estranged spouse is residing and exercising her rights in Ireland and also willing to provide you with the relevant documents.
I hope she is in the recipient of Child Benefit as that also proves her residence and exercising her rights being an ordinary resident in Ireland.
Your second option would be signing a separation deed and arranging a mutual place as Ireland to meet your child.
In this way, you can apply to general immigration section and request to them look at your application from that perspective.
The second one is as effective as the first one z
Choice is yours
Thanks

ranvisha892
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ranvisha892 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi euspouse07 thanks for your reply and information. Yes i have informed EU treaty rights about our separation and i would apply for retention after divorce and all. Yes my wife is in Ireland and working here and getting child benefit. Also i been to a legal adviser he advice me the same as you guys did. I was worried only that after separation my current stamp will not be valid and i was wrong it will be valid as it was before.
Thanks a lot again guys.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:52 am

Question: what number range we can say sufficient funds??

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:40 pm

You qualify for zambrano law read about it so far your kid is Eu