ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My right to work during waiting time

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bashabi
Newly Registered

My right to work during waiting time

Post by bashabi » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:13 pm

I have applied for ILR and submitted my biometric on 23rd September 2019. The decision is still awaiting. My present visa status which is dependent is expired on 19th October 2019.

I am a Bangladeshi citizen and my spouse is a British citizen.

what are my rights to work and present immigration status?

I am supposed to join to a new job soon. What documents shall I present them to prove my rights to work in UK.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: My right to work during waiting time

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:19 pm

what are my rights to work and present immigration status?
As you applied before visa expiry, your previous visa conditions continue under Section 3C of the immigration rules while HO processes your application
I am supposed to join to a new job soon. What documents shall I present them to prove my rights to work in UK.
Unfortunately without a valid visa or ilr brp as evidence, you likely won't be able to start as you don't have anything physical to prove your right to work.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.