ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Husnac
Newly Registered

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Husnac » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:34 pm

Izzy99 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:26 am
Hi all

we submitted our fiancé visa application on the 18 September and provided biometrics on the 25 September.

It’s been around 8 weeks now or 39 working days to be exact and aside from an auto email from Sheffield on the 10th saying they’d received it we’ve not heard anything else. Btw the online TLS tracker showed as received at the DMC long before we got the auto email (but from reading on the forum that seems normal with some people not even receiving that email).

My question is is it normal for things to be so quiet? What have others experienced recently?
Hey, my dates are the exact same as yours. Did the online application on 18th Septemberand biometrics on 25th September. I have also received an auto email that my application is getting ready for consideration but apart from that nothing else. I think it is normal for it to be quite. Just hoping for some good news within the next few weeks.

Yazy lat
Algeria

Post by Yazy lat » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:27 pm

Hello everyone,

It's nearly 100 working days for me :(. Please pray for me everyone. Is any one still waiting more than 90 working days???

usasunshine23
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by usasunshine23 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:43 pm

OCT 16TH PRIORITY VISA APPLICATION SUBMITTED ONLINE
Oct 21 BIOMETRICS
NOV 11 UKVI EMAIL ECO
NOV 20 DECISION HAS BEEN MADE!! I HAD TO CALL UKVI TO FOLLOW UP YAY :)

chloelouise10
Newly Registered

Post by chloelouise10 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:57 pm

Rob812 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:18 pm
chloelouise10 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:29 pm
Hello guys. This is the timeline for my husbands application:

04/10 - Online Application (PRIORITY)
07/10 - Biometrics done in Tirana
10/10 - Supporting documents sent to TLS scanning hub
14/11 - Case is not straight forward email.

It is currently 28 working days. Just wondering how long it can take now that email has been sent and when I should escalate.

Thanks.
We did our biometrics on the same day as you and got our not straightforward email today. Have you got any updates?
Really, so annoying! My partner has a poor immigration history so I was expecting it. No updates but I am preparing to wait another 6 weeks :(

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:18 pm

Its been 60 working days today since my husband did his biometrics in islamabad and still no reply😭😭

uk7592

Post by uk7592 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:30 pm

usasunshine23 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:43 pm
Oct 21 BIOMETRICS
NOV 11 UKVI EMAIL ECO
How you know that decision has been made?
Have you received a call or email?

usasunshine23
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by usasunshine23 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:16 am

uk7592 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:30 pm
usasunshine23 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:43 pm
Oct 21 BIOMETRICS
NOV 11 UKVI EMAIL ECO
How you know that decision has been made?
Have you received a call or email?
As I said on my post above, I called to check on the status and UKVI confirmed a decision was made but couldn't tell me what it was ( of course)

Izzy99
Newly Registered

Post by Izzy99 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:52 am

Yeah hope so too!!!! I called yesterday and all I got told was awaiting a decision and if they needed anything they would have asked by now. So guess just a case of waiting. Hoping it comes through in the next week or so; these last few weeks are getting to us now!
Husnac wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:34 pm
Izzy99 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:26 am
Hi all

we submitted our fiancé visa application on the 18 September and provided biometrics on the 25 September.

It’s been around 8 weeks now or 39 working days to be exact and aside from an auto email from Sheffield on the 10th saying they’d received it we’ve not heard anything else. Btw the online TLS tracker showed as received at the DMC long before we got the auto email (but from reading on the forum that seems normal with some people not even receiving that email).

My question is is it normal for things to be so quiet? What have others experienced recently?
Hey, my dates are the exact same as yours. Did the online application on 18th Septemberand biometrics on 25th September. I have also received an auto email that my application is getting ready for consideration but apart from that nothing else. I think it is normal for it to be quite. Just hoping for some good news within the next few weeks.

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:43 pm

I submitted my husbands application online from the Uk and his biometrics were done in Islamabad, Pakistan. Does anyone know of a number I can phone on for an update? Been 60working days now and we have recieved nothing.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:10 pm

ElizaK wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:43 pm
I submitted my husbands application online from the Uk and his biometrics were done in Islamabad, Pakistan. Does anyone know of a number I can phone on for an update? Been 60working days now and we have recieved nothing.
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... uk/english

usasunshine23
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by usasunshine23 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:14 am

Oct 21 BIOMETRICS
NOV 11 UKVI EMAIL ECO
NOV 21 TEXT AND EMAIL FROM VFS TO COLLECT

RESULT: approved!

Pawson
Nigeria

Post by Pawson » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:28 am

Congratulations

Pawson
Nigeria

Post by Pawson » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:30 am

May God see the rest of us through to sucess too. Day 47 after biometric, God have mercy

IsaacIsla
Newly Registered

Post by IsaacIsla » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:53 pm

Pawson wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:30 am
May God see the rest of us through to sucess too. Day 47 after biometric, God have mercy
Have you had any emails from them? Or tracked the application?

Pawson
Nigeria

Post by Pawson » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:38 pm

Not yet, am on 47wd after biometric. What about you, any update , are you close to 60wd after biometric?

IsaacIsla
Newly Registered

Post by IsaacIsla » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Pawson wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:38 pm
Not yet, am on 47wd after biometric. What about you, any update , are you close to 60wd after biometric?
No response at all. I'm midway thru right now, mines priority but not close to 30wd yet. The only email we had was from TLS on the day of biometrics saying it has been transferred to DMC.

Pawson
Nigeria

Post by Pawson » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:39 pm

IsaacIsla wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:15 pm
Pawson wrote:
No response at all. I'm midway thru right now, mines priority but not close to 30wd yet. The only email we had was from TLS on the day of biometrics saying it has been transferred to DMC.
We are all getting there soon by God's grace. The tension of none priority is just too much

Pawson
Nigeria

Post by Pawson » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:39 pm

IsaacIsla wrote:
Pawson wrote:
We are all getting there soon by God's grace. The tension of none priority is just too much

IsaacIsla
Newly Registered

Post by IsaacIsla » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Pawson wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:39 pm
IsaacIsla wrote:
Pawson wrote:
Hopefully you will get a decision before the 90wk. Usually if your case is straightforward only takes 8 weeks on non priority - but if its complex it will be 12 weeks or more. Complex meaning if they have to do checks i.e contact employer etc

Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by 7861 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:38 pm

afshin86 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:13 pm
7861 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:27 am
afshin86 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:17 pm
Doctorjack wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:06 pm

Is yours one was priority service or standard and if you don't mind what they ask? Thanks
mine was priority but reapplication
Sorry i am new to this so not sure if i am posting correctly what do u mean by reapplication
I have been waiting 6 months for fiance decison
My case first time took exactly 6 month then refused I replied now and had call interview now im waiting for decision
I applied 23rd april fiance visa today after almost 7 momths allhumdulilah visa granted 🤲🤲🤲

Doctorjack
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Doctorjack » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:44 pm

:D 10 October bio priority service today we get the visa insallah all get the soon as possible
Doctorjack wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:42 pm
:( nothing ,I wish this weekdays
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:54 pm
Doctorjack wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:06 pm
:!: hi any news
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:03 pm
Online application: 01 October 2019
Visa type: spouse visa (wife)
Service type: priorty
Biometrics at TLS Istanbul: 10 October 2019
Documents Scanned at London Hub: 14 Ocotber 2019
Email from TLS saying docs scanned: 17 October 2019 (paid 100 for 24 hrs scanning service but took them days to scan)
UKVI email: N/a
ECO email: n/a
Decision made: n/a
Passport ready to be collected/being delivered: n/a
Passport received:n/a

9 WD so far
Hi, still no news. :( I am tired of refreshing my emails. What about you, any news?

Bahrainkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Bahrainkhan » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:13 am

Bahrainkhan wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:20 am
Priority/Non priority: Non-Priority
Supporting documents scanned at VFS london.
Bio-metrics enrolled: 14/08/19
Confirmation Email from ECO: No
Not Straight Forward: 05/11/19
Sponsor & Applicant Invited for Telephone interview: 01/11/19
Interview done: 07th November,2019 (Interview was Good and answers from both Applicant and sponsor were matching)
Decision Made : No
Collection text: No
Total working days since biometrics: 67 Days

Can someone let me know is the interview sign of visa? And also does anybody know after interview when should expect passport collection??
Received Text to collect passport: 21/11/2019
Collection Made: will collect on 23 or 24th Nov inshAllah
Please pray

Mistah
Newly Registered

Post by Mistah » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:34 am

I got this email today I did my application on 27.09.19
Bio. 16.10.19
Supporting documents sent .2.10.19
I don't quite understand his email can some 1 explain it to me please.

Thank you for your online application which has been
received at the UK Decision Making Centre.  Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your UK sponsor have not already submitted your supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

(*delete as applicable)

*VFS locations
Your sponsor or an agent can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person for a fee of £75 per application, payable in cash or with a debit card. For these locations please refer to:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/news/ ... ement-visa

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the submission date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.
If you have paid for Priority Service we aim to complete your application within 6 weeks of your submission date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.
As indicated in the terms of service, the amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa fee, is non-refundable, even if the visa application is refused or if the decision is delayed.

We regret that we are unable to respond to enquiries asking about the status of any application.  Any status enquiry should be made to the international enquiry service, details of which are on the GOV.UK website;
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
Staff at Embassies, visa processing centres and visa application centres cannot assist with visa enquiries.  You may also wish to view the current processing times for applications made in your country:
https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times
We will not contact you again unless we require any further information regarding your application, otherwise you will be contacted by the commercial partner at the application centre where you submitted your application when your decision is ready for collection.

Please note that you are advised not to purchase flight tickets until you have secured a visa for travel to the UK.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only.  All messages sent and received by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation
available at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... on-charter

zakali92

Post by zakali92 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:44 am

Mistah wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:34 am
I got this email today I did my application on 27.09.19
Bio. 16.10.19
Supporting documents sent .2.10.19
I don't quite understand his email can some 1 explain it to me please.

Thank you for your online application which has been
received at the UK Decision Making Centre.  Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your UK sponsor have not already submitted your supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

(*delete as applicable)

*VFS locations
Your sponsor or an agent can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person for a fee of £75 per application, payable in cash or with a debit card. For these locations please refer to:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/news/ ... ement-visa

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the submission date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.
If you have paid for Priority Service we aim to complete your application within 6 weeks of your submission date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.
As indicated in the terms of service, the amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa fee, is non-refundable, even if the visa application is refused or if the decision is delayed.

We regret that we are unable to respond to enquiries asking about the status of any application.  Any status enquiry should be made to the international enquiry service, details of which are on the GOV.UK website;
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
Staff at Embassies, visa processing centres and visa application centres cannot assist with visa enquiries.  You may also wish to view the current processing times for applications made in your country:
https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times
We will not contact you again unless we require any further information regarding your application, otherwise you will be contacted by the commercial partner at the application centre where you submitted your application when your decision is ready for collection.

Please note that you are advised not to purchase flight tickets until you have secured a visa for travel to the UK.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only.  All messages sent and received by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation
available at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... on-charter
This is an automated email from UKVI as acknowledgement that Entry Clearance Officer is looking into your application

Alna3569
Newly Registered

Post by Alna3569 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Application Type : Non-Priortiy
Online Submission: 12/09/2019
Documents Uploaded: 13/09/2019
Biometric Appointament 23/09/2019
E-mail from ECO: 11/10/2019
Call to Sponsor :
Call to Employer:
Passport Collection:
Outcome:

Any idea if case is straight forward how long it takes , we will be on week 9 on Monday.