ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Dependent Application delay - Unmarried Partner

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dodzikojo
Newly Registered
Ghana

Tier 4 Dependant Visa - Relationship akin to marriage/ durable relationship

Post by dodzikojo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:01 am

Hello guys, any information on this will be appreciated.

Below I have listed evidences we intend to provide for a tier 4 dependent Visa. My partner and I have been dating for 3 years 8 months. Living together continuously for the past 20 months. I understand that 24 months is the required period, however, this was due to our place of study being 300 miles apart and we only have phone bill from sponsor and bank statements from applicant to prove this. Please advice on how to go about this.
Assuming two years ago from this month (October) we were already apart due to our studies how do we prove that without it looking as though we only started to cohabitate since March 2018? Our joint bank account from Monzo only starts from August 2018 - Im not sure this will help much.

EVIDENCES

5 months apart due to studies in different cities 300 miles apart, evidenced with logged calls ,frequent visits to each other, photos and flight tickets for holiday together. Between October 17th 2017 to March 01st 2018.

17th October 2017 logged phone calls (Applicant)

Travel ticket together January 2018 (Joint)

February 2018 logged phone calls (Sponsor)
-----------------------

1st March 2018 - Tenancy Agreement - (Joint)

July 2018 - Theresa Bank statement (Sponsor)

August 2018 - New Tenancy Agreement - (Joint)

November 2018 - Thames Water - (Joint)

February 2019 - Council Tax - (Joint)

June 2019 - Bank (Sponsor)

July 2019 - Dodzi - HyperOptic (Applicant)

August 2019 - New Tenancy Agreement (Joint)

October 2019 - Council Tax (Joint)

October 2019 - NHS - (Sponsor)

-----------
Please help.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 Dependant Visa - Relationship akin to marriage/ durable relationship

Post by sah10406 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:11 pm

dodzikojo wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:01 am
Please advice on how to go about this.
If you want someone to give you detailed individual advice and weigh up all your evidence, that needs to be a professional. it is not sensible or reasonable to expect that or trust it to strangers online.

For an idea of what evidence the Home Office may expect for this sort of relationship (in a different context), see paragraph 13 of the guidance for assessing application from people making an unmarried partner application:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ners-set05
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

dodzikojo
Newly Registered
Ghana

Tier 4 Dependant Visa - No option for adding official financial sponsorship

Post by dodzikojo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:48 pm

Hello Guys,

I'm just in the process of applying for a tier 4 dependent visa. The company sponsoring my partners education and maintenance has offered to fully cover mine as well. However, I can't see to find that option in the application online form. Am I missing something?
This is the online application I am using https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1560110386

Can anyone please let me know if this is the right application and also how to go about adding the information of the financial sponsor?
Are we still required to show proof of funds in our account if we have an official financial sponsor?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 4 Dependant Visa - No option for adding official financial sponsorship

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:49 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dodzikojo
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by dodzikojo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:19 pm

Sorry, this has been rectified.
Thanks

dodzikojo
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by dodzikojo » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:40 am

Hello Guys,
Sorry for not following the forum rules earlier.

I'm just in the process of applying for a tier 4 dependent visa. The company sponsoring my partners education and maintenance has offered to fully cover mine as well. However, I can't seem to find that option in the application online form. Am I missing something?
This is the online application I am using https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1560110386

Can anyone please let me know if this is the right application and also how to go about adding the information of the financial sponsor?
Are we still required to show proof of funds in our account if we have an official financial sponsor?

Thanks

dodzikojo
Newly Registered
Ghana

Tier 4 Dependent Application delay - Unmarried Partner

Post by dodzikojo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:02 am

Hello guys,

I submitted my biometrics on the 28th of october in the UK for my tier 4 dependent application on priority. It's almost a month now since i made the application and yet still no decision has been made. I received an email from the caseworker asking for my partners CAS letter and BRP on the 14th Nov. I have already called to have this escalated about two weeks ago. I am unsure what to do now and it is stressing me out.

Whats the best next thing to do to ensure I get a decision ASAP.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks